Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 21 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:55 am

Brandon nodded "alright I believe you if you like it then it must be delicious." Brandon had never been to a place like this he was glad he was with Momoko seeing as she was here a lot and knew all about it. "So Momoko is there any thing else except food and last name that you would like to know about me?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 21 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:21 pm

Momoko successfully fought down an initial blush. "Then, Brandon-san," she posed, "I would like to learn about your time in the AFW. I think you're somewhat of a veteran, am I right? I'm very new to AFW. I would like to know your insights so far. May I?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Brandon looked at her stifling down a chuckle he had only three real matches so far one had been him getting a sword thrown at his face then maliciously beat on till he could hardly stand after it was done. Yet that was an experince still so he guess he could try and help her out "sure you can what is it exactly that you won't to know?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:35 am

Momoko thought it over. "I would like to know," she said, "How you fight, generally. I would like to compare my style with yours, to see if my style's weaknesses can be strengthened by elements from your style.

"I would have asked about submissions," she smiled, "After losing to Maya-san in that way, but then I remember that I have Yatori-san for my best friend, so I have no shortage of advice on submissions. But as to general combat tactics... how would you fight-" Momoko paused "-me, for example?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:47 am

Brandon smiled looking at Momoko it was a question that made very good sense to him but as she asked him what he would do if fighting her he already had a number of things he could say going through him. "WEll the way I fight is quite odd compared to most, most people have certain moves or tactics they like to try and are strong in certain areas. Like Maya who is a great Striker able to use her legs quite effectively or your friend Yatori who is quite the knowledgeable one when it comes to submissions. In truth I don't excel in those areas like those two but I can interchange they way I fight able to use both my strikes and submissions effectively. Its easy to become reliable on something that works for you which is no problem but I like to keep what I do quite well rounded with my strikes, submissions and even slams. Though I do have one thing I excel in which helps me a lot is figuring out what the other wrestler is quite good at and force them to their weak area quickly." He sighed looking at her with a smile "also if you learn someones personality you generally already have a good idea what moves they will use even if you haven't seen them wrestle yet but that isn't the case all the time but it does make things easier. Now as or how I fight you Momoko well if I wanted to put you on your biggest weakness I'd get close and personal with you take away your strikes or if anything but you in an embarrassing situation to throw you off." He chuckled shaking his head "sorry about that that wasn't right of me to say that."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:16 am

The way Momoko shook her head cast her long hair about her face splendidly. "Iie, that is very useful advice, Brandon-san. While I cannot hide or change my style, I had never though to hide or obfuscate my personality. My training didn't cover that aspect of combat. Giving away how I think and feel is indeed fatal, yet I had not realized it until now."

Her smile was quite dazzling. "Arigatou. Your advice truly enlightened me."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:23 am

Brandon for the first time ever thought he was feeling himself blush he could take almost any embarrassing or humiliating position but when being complemented by Momoko on his advice he could feel himself turning red it was quite the unexpected compliment. "Yes well your welcome Momoko it was no problem at all who knows one day it might help you take the upper hand on someone."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Brandon's blush surprised Momoko. He's not very good at taking compliments? That made her smile. He's a very nice person...

"Yes, thank you," she told him gently, while trying to think of something else to talk about while waiting for their meal.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:52 pm

Brandon chuckled a little bit at Momoko the blush still there but it helped him a lot when she was being so nice also it seemed she just had a way of being gentle. "Maybe some time you would be interested in meeting me in a match?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Momoko instantly lost her composure. "Reh?" she sputtered. Now her face was redder than Brandon. "I... I... gomenasai!" she pleaded. "I.. I don't wrestle boys... I'd be ashamed and terrified if I had to... I... used myself as an example... that's all..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next