by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Songbird vs. Scarlett

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Songbird vs. Scarlett - Page 7 Empty Re: Songbird vs. Scarlett

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Songbird managed to get Scarlet back onto the turnbuckle as she replied, "I thought so." Looking back at her outfit, she was glad that it wasn't exactly ripped, just a bit over-stretched. This made Songbird raise an eyebrow, if that's how her opponent wants to play, perhaps the red head should get the same treatment, but a bit different.

"You say that wrestlers often try ways to humiliate their opponents into submission, huh? Hmm, let me try!" With that, she would attempt to grab at both Scarlet's hair and top (not intending to rip it) and pull her forward in an attempt to get the red head's stomach on the pink-haired girl's knee. If this worked, Songbird (on one knee) would hold her opponent down with one arm and try to spank her rear end hard with the other multiple times.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Groaning, her back against the turnbuckle, she looked forward, her opponent's hands reaching out for her. With a whimper, Scarlet felt her body pulled forward and to avoid having her bikini top tugged away from her breasts, allowed herself to be dropped to the ground. She let out a loud "Nyah!" Gasping as her stomach folded over Songbird's knee. She began to struggle, letting out a desperate mewl as she tried to lift her back, but was held down by Songbird.

Then her face flushed red as she felt the girl's hand smack into her supple rear. She tried to kick out, but felt the hand slap down more and more, leaving her rear quite tender!

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Songbird smirked as she continued to spank Scarlet's rear end. She would stop for a moment and said, "You think pulling at my top was humiliating to me? Well as you can see, I can do worse than that. You've been a bad girl, Scarlet. Very bad girl." She resumed her spanking for another minute.

When Songbird saw that her opponent's rear end was turning red and soft, she would then say, "Ooh, look at your cute little bum, it's soft. So soft, I can probably write my name on it." To see for herself, the pink-haired girl tried to get that slapping hand to feel Scarlet's butt cheeks, pinch them, and pull a bit of them to see if it's really soft and stretchable.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 am

The woman over Songbird's knee let out small, cute, yelps with each hit. When finally she was given a reprieve, she sighed audibly. She tried to push herself up again, but couldn't manage to push past Songbird's hand. A desperate moan escaped Scarlet's lips as she felt her opponent start to pinch and pull her firm butt. Unfortunately, it wasn't all muscle, and the part that gave her, her beautiful form was soft. Her body writhed, trying to pull free of the abuse, reaching her hands behind her back, trying to grab Songbird's.

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:43 am

Songbird enjoyed hearing Scarlet's cute little yelps and moans as she tortured her rear end. She felt that victory was going to her side and that nothing was going to stop her.

Suddenly, she felt one hand grabbing at hers and saw that it was from Scarlet. "Oh, wanting to spoil the fun, huh? OK, if that's the way you want to play, then I'll go with it." With that, Songbird would try to spank her a few times before pulling at the rear of Scarlet's outfit to give her a wedgie. Just one minute before pushing her off her knee.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Scarlet yelped a few more times, still helplessly displayed over Songbird's leg. She was put through a few more humiliating spanks, and then felt her bottoms pulled up into her butt! With a loud squeal, she flailed around, and then she was unceremoniously dumped onto the mat. "Gyah!" She thudded to the ground, her body writing as she reached back with both hands, pulling her bottoms out of her ass, the ties on her hips loosened a little. With a desperate mewl, scarlet managed to fight her way to her hands and knees, then slowly onto her feet.

She gasped, one hand on her ass, the other raised to defend herself from Songbird's next attack, "S-say, you're pretty good at this."

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 01, 2012 12:22 am

Songbird still smiled a little when Scarlet was trying to recover from that humiliating session. She watched as the red head pulled her own bottoms out of her butt after that wedgie and start to get up on her hands and knees before her own two feet. When Scarlet comments that she was good at this, Songbird would reply, "Thanks, I learned quite a lot from you."

Then, she would use switch from one hand to playfully slap each of Scarlet's breasts. "Want me to go for these next? Boingy, boingy, boingy!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Tue May 01, 2012 8:22 am

Scarlet watched her opponents hands slip by her guard. The two slaps left her tits jiggling like fresh jello. Each slap brought a feminine moan to her lips. Her knees seemed to go weak as she took a couple steps back. "G-gah, if that's what you think you need to win!" Both her hands now moved to guard feebly against attack...

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 01, 2012 9:47 am

Songbird continued to playfully slap at Scarlet's breasts before the red head's hands both went forward to defend. "Oh, I won't be just counting on that." said Songbird as she got back into her fighting stance. This was becoming quite a match up and both girls are showing some impressive skills so far. Wanting another shot, she would go for a quick jab to the face before attempting a solid left hook.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Tue May 01, 2012 10:06 am

Scarlet mewled at the multiple breast hits, barely focused enough to keep an eye on her opponent, and by the time she saw Songbird lining up her punch it was too late! The jab knocked her head back, dazing her enough so the the hook took the poor girl to the ground. With a moan, she rolled to her back, taking a while to get moving again... "Uah..." She complained from the ground.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next