Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Countess and the Bunny

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Countess and the Bunny - Page 4 Empty Re: The Countess and the Bunny

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:51 am

Lia was a bit too eager and hissed mostly at herself in frustration. She had to stay calm, keep her focus. She kept loose, on her toes, keeping her breath steady.

When Lukretia led with the jab, Lia swayed back to dodge it with surprising agility. The follow-up hook came as a bit of a surprise, but Lia swung to the side to get under it. Still winging it, Lia would try to fire a body jab from her sway to try to get a counter-blow in, if she could.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 am

Lukretia felt the fist go into her side and let out an 'oof' as she could feel Lia's knuckles against her skin. She stepped back and then pushed herself forward to try and clinch with Lia. She'd try and get close, grabbing her loosely by the shoulders and pressing their breasts together. "Not bad, meine frau." She'd muse breathily before trying to throw a hard hook into Lia's side from their position.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:17 am

The hook struck true, but it was not nearly enough to put a dent in the German. She moved right in for the clinch, surprising Lia. She pressed close, into Lia's chest, eliciting a soft sigh from her, which lessened but did little to stop the impact of Lukretia's hook right to her mid section. She stumbled to the side, out of the clinch, and tried to back away from Lukretia, keeping her guard up.

She wanted to lash out at this woman, but took a deep breath. She remembered some old, hard learned lessons, trying to calm herself. "Some fights you cannot win, some fights just are not worth having. You cannot just take everything so personally. You won't live long that way." Blinking a few times, Lia would let out one last calm breath and smiled, burying her irritation toward this woman as best she could. "You've done this before, haven't you?" She panted, more for effect than anything else, "I knew I shoulda tried to get you to arm wrestle instead." Lia would try to close cautiously, only to quickly step in and shake her right hand a bit. Lukretia probably expected Lia's speed and, hopefully, she would flinch, as Lia would actually swing with the left hand. The right hand would come after as the second blow in the combination.

Last edited by 241 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:06 am

Lukretia smirked as Lia backed away. "Not like this." She said. "I'm kind of enjoying myself but I have a feeling your holding back a bit. It's making me hesitate as well, meine Hase." She said with a smirk. She put her fists up. "Ve are strong, fierce vomen! Ve should fight like it!" Lukretia watched as Lia prepared her next attack. The German domme took the bait as she shifted to try and avoid a blow but out of the corner of her eye, Lukretia saw the left arm. She couldn't avoid it and it snapped her jaw back a bit, putting her right in line for the right that snapped her head the other way. She clenched her fist tightly.

Her vision was blurring a bit and she felt a trickle of blood come down from the corner of her lips but instead of falling back, she pushed herself forward, grinning like a maniac. With a combination like that, Lia's defenses were hopefully down and Lukretia aimed to power through and slam her fist as hard as she could into Lia's tit. With a follow up of her own, she'd aim her other fist at Lia's chin.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 am

Lia had pulled her arms back just after the combination, but the sheer fierceness of Lukretia's retribution still managed to surprise Lia and slip through her guard. "Aie!" She yelped as Lukretia struck her in the breast and then nailed an uppercut that caused Lia to step back, grimacing in pain. "Owow... Yeah... that's definitely advice Muhammad Ali would give his opponents... Fight like big, tough, angry girls." She gave a smile contorted in pain, a little bit of blood escaping her lips, "Ow, my boobie..." She whined, overselling the pain just a bit, though those blows DID hurt. "Besides," Lia slowly brought her fists back up, wiping her mouth off, "If you think I'm holding back, that just shows the difference in skill, no?" Lia shrugged.

She stared at Lukretia, sizing her up. That grin, the way she struck back so quick. She was definitely a fighter... a crazy one. Could take a hell of a punch, give back twice as hard, and was built like a damn panzer. There really was no easy way to beat someone like this, even if there WAS a way.

With a pained sigh, Lia would close the distance once more, circling around Lukretia, but still trying to keep just out of reach. She had a bit of height advantage and sought to try to use it, firing off a few cautionary jabs just to gauge distance. She had to play to what advantages she could get, hoping to ensure that if Lukretia closed, she would have to eat a punch or two to do it. Lia was used to putting on airs, to pretending. This made it easy for her to switch up styles in the fight. She did this not to keep Lukretia off balance but to test different possibilities against her. The German was difficult to read. Lia had to test her to elicit more to read from her. The changing of styles also kept Lia's mind divided between her own fighting and Lukretia's. It helped her to forget what an annoying, stuck-up prick Lukretia was. The German was too good at this; the second Lia got angry would be the second Lukretia would win this fight.

Last edited by 241 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:47 am

There was a sparkle in Lukretia's eye and she grinned at Lia's words. "Oh come now, if you have ze energy to vine zen it couldn't have been zat bad." She said as she wiped off her own mouth. She put her hands back up. "I am glad zough." She added. "Zat you are still standing. It's good to see zat you are as tough as I vould have expected. I hope you are enjoying yourself as vell, meine Hase."

Lukretia then stepped back. She knew that Lia had the size advantage but then, most people did. Lukretia was by no means diminutive but she wasn't exactly tall either. Though most people would be shocked to learn her real height, it was because her presence was that of a giantess, which made her seem larger than she really was. Lukretia stepped back as Lia fired off some jabs. She enjoyed the exchange they had earlier and indeed, the masochistic side of her was taking over. She wondered just how hard of a punch that Lia could throw and if she could take it. She stepped forward with a rush, leaving an obvious open spot on the side of her head as she went for low hook into Lia's stomach. Of course it it hit, it wouldn't feel good, but it was hardly the kind of punishing punch she COULD throw. She just hoped Lia took the bait. But even if she didn't, Lukretia would have an advantage to press.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 am

((In which I address something I should have bothered with a couple posts up.))

Lia gave Lukretia a cheesy grin, "Aww, you're making me feel better. Thanks!" The grin faded fast, however, into a focused game face; the look of cautious determination Lia wore through the match.

Lukretia was not inaccurate in her assessment. Lia almost always held back; it was her nature. She liked to have fun. Winning was not a big deal. It took a real villain, and a real personal grudge, to get Lia to take things seriously; not a side she wanted to show often. If someone truly deserved everything Lia could give them, she would march into the fight and not stop until either she or her opponent was utterly broken, or worse. It was how Lia was trained. Speak softly, carry a big stick... but make sure that when that big stick is used, it finishes the fight once and for all.

As much of a prick as Lukretia was, she was not even close to tripping that wire on Lia. In fact, Lia did not really care too much about this fight except to ensure Lukretia did not think she could do whatever she wanted to her. That was enough, though, to keep Lia in the fight.

Lukretia's crazed grin at that last exchange told Lia all she needed to know. Lukretia was wild, a powerhouse who could take it and return it pound for pound. There was going to be no war for attrition, no sniping with her. Lia's bruises would attest to that. Still, she wanted to ensure she got the first punch when Lukretia charged in, and she would. The German enjoyed it too much to stay on the outside. She would just have to face down what Lia had between them to do it.

Lukretia's solution almost surprised Lia. The German just bolted in. No time to think, not that there was any other choice. Lia fired off a quick jab, the one Lukretia probably expected, and followed up with a powerful hook right at the spot Lukretia left open.

And yet, once again, Lukretia took those hits without even a flinch in her delivery. "Mmph!" Lia grimaced as the blow collided with her firm stomach, pulling her arms back to guard. Acting out of shock at Lukretia's unstoppable delivery, Lia would try to take a step back and circle Lukretia, just to try to keep her on the outside while she considered her game plan. If they were being scored, Lia might seem like the person who came away better from that exchange, but she sure did not feel that way.

More of 'Ol' Pappy's' advice came to Lia's mind, You know where a wrecking ball is gonna go, you know what it is going to do. You are smarter than it by a football field, and even with a month to prepare, you STILL ain't stopping that wrecking ball. Lia took a deep breath, stinging a bit from that last punch. There was no good way to fight this woman. She certainly lived up to her reputation. "Feel like I'm just polishing you," she quipped.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Lukretia's initial hook wasn't her real intention. She had given herself enough momentum to try and plow through Lia if she could. But the bunny girl stepped back. The initial jab that Lia threw out was nothing. The hook slammed hard into her and she nearly falter, skipping a beat and staggering to her left a bit as once again blackness crept into her sight. Nonetheless,her own hook struck true and forced Lia to step back. She saw Lia try and circle and Lukretia pulled her arm back as she corrected her course. Twisting her body, she snapped her fist forward once more hoping to power through Lia's defenses and slam her fist as hard as she could into Lia's tit once more. The one she had punched earlier.

Lukretia's eyes merely flashed at Lia's quip. She looked like she was looking through Lia, past her when she threw her second punch, like she wanted to punch right through the bunny.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:14 am

On the move and still a bit rocked from that last blue, Lukretia's power blow slid past her guard and slammed into Lia's breast. "Eeah!" The shriek sounded as the wrecking ball found its mark. The pain was searing, and the brief stumble that rocked Lia's gait was enough to tell both combatants how bad that hurt Lia.

The sharp pain of that blow had rocked her. A follow-up would send her to the floor. She needed breath, she needed to recover. She needed time for both those. It was fortunate that Lia had been focusing on not trying to let this fight get personal, it helped her in making the right call. She stepped in, trying to get her arms around Lukretia in a clinch, holding the German close and tight to keep her from following up.

The proximity to the half-naked German was not something Lia wanted, but it was better than the alternative. "Wh... what do you have against my boobie?" Lia would whine.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:35 am

Lukretia seemed gracious enough and didn't throw any punches as Lia clinched. Instead she pressed close, making sure their breasts touched. "Vat is ze matter?" Lukrretia said with a smirk as she slid one hand down so it rested on the very edge of Lia's back and Lia's ass. Her fingers curled in ever so slightly. Her other hand, however, made no bones about its intentions as she brought her hand up to grab the breast that she had beaten moments ago. "You do not vish for me to touch zem tenderly, meine Hase." She said with an obvious sultry tone in her voice. "But zey are so lovely. I cannot help myself. I desire to touch zem in onee vay or another. If She could, Lukkretia would try and pushed fingers into Lia's breast in a soft massage, attempting to show Lia just how nice the touch could be. "I could make zem feel so much better." She said as she looked up at Lia with a flash of lust in her eyes. Of course at this juncture, if Lia pulled away, Lukretia might just finish the fight with a quick assault but she left the choice in Lia's hands.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next