Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Countess and the Bunny

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Countess and the Bunny Empty The Countess and the Bunny

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am

Lia Cross straightened her tie, fluffed her fake rabbit ears, and shook herself within her blazer jacket to ensure a tight fit. She was preparing for something she had never been particularly good at: A job interview. Apart from the rabbit ears, her appearance was professional, her blazer buttoned, typical skirt replaced with slacks and heels just high enough that she did not have TOO much trouble walking. Though she looked nice, a proper business suit was clearly not her usual attire.

Chesna insisted that Lia room with her here in Japan. The problem with that was that Chesna was a full time employee under Lukretia von Cruezfeldt, Friction's ruthless new GM. Taking a deep breath, Lia rang the buzzer at the outside gate of von Creuzfeldt's imposing estate. Lukretia made waves. It was hard to not hear something about her even for someone who was uninterested. It did not take much for Lia to learn about Lukretia and her activities here. Already Lia had ample reason to dislike her, but she was about to offer her services to Lukretia as a security manager and bodyguard all the same. Lia fought hard to rein in any feelings she already had for the German... She was about to go in for the interview. Chesna had gotten her an audience with Lukretia, the least she could do. It was up to Lia now to try to land this position. As grating as it might be, she would be the model of civility and professionalism.

Except for the rabbit ears, of course. Those do not come off.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The Countess and the Bunny Empty Re: The Countess and the Bunny

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:07 am

Near the gate, along the row of privacy hedges that had been built to keep wandering eyes from prying was a woman who was hunched over a big mound of dirt. Near her was a wheelbarrow that was full of various kinds of bags and around her was different kinds of flowers. She was wearing a pair of brown slacks and a white dirt stained shirt that had the sleevs rolled up. A pair of dirty gloves and of course a tilted rose colored top hat. She turned her head when she heard the buzz of the gate and raised an eyebrow. She took off her glove and reached over and grabbed a walkie talkie. She lifted up to her lips and pressed the button.

"Fufufu... open the gate, I can handle the greeting."

She stood up and brushed herself off and grabbed her jacket and slung it on, looking rather professional herself with only the slightest change in garb. The iron doors swung open and Violate approached as she buttoned her jacket up. she put on a new pair of white gloves from her coat pocket and as she approached, she smiled cooly at Lia. "Well well, fufu.. if it isn't the March Hare." She bowed, swinging her arm in front of her to emphasize the greeting. She then lifted up her head and smiled at Lia. "You're just in time for the tea party." She said ad then chuckled.

She stood up straight and then extended her hand in a greeting, never removing the smile from her face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Lia eyed her greeter with a polite smile. Lia was in 'professional' mode, such as it was, so she reined in her usually manic quirks for today. Still, she liked this woman already... as much as she could. Information about Lukretia's associates was scarce. A particularly slimy lawyer was the only specific name Lia could find. This changed little, Lia was just entering a den of subtle vipers rather than prolific ones.

Lia took the woman's hand in a firm handshake, "A pleasure to meet you, Hatter." She smiled politely. It was hard not to catch the Hatter's infectious grin, "I'm here for a very important date with Miss von Cruezfeldt. I may have to pass on the tea for now." Lia raised a finger toward the woman's hat, "Nice hat, though... I'm Lia, by the way. Lia Cross."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 am

"fufufu" Violate chuckled to herself, returning a lighter handshake than she was given. Her face only fell for the moment when Lia said she didn't have time to play. Bu her smile returned. "ooohhh." She said, walking with Lia to the front door. "So you're the one who's here to see the Queen of Hearts." Violate then opened the door, putting her ar around Lia to lead her in. In the main foyer, Morrigan stood with her head bowed waiting for Lia. Her hands were neatly folded in front of her. She semed to be avoiding Violate's gaze.

When they were inside, Violate let go of Lia and turned to look at her. She reached into her jacket and pulled out a toy gun and pushed her hat up. "Violate, Violate Placido.. Good luck." She then leaned forward. "Just don't get you're head chopped off." She then leaned back and turned towards Morrigan. "Fufufu. When you're finished taking Ms. Cross to Lukretia, go get changed and meet me in the front yard, ok?"

"Yes, mistress." Morrigan quietly said without moving."

Violate's face fell for a moment before grinning again. "Now, now. Is that a proper level of zeal when answering? We don't want Ms. Cross to think this place is duller than a paint drying convention now do we? Be excited!"

Morrigan clapped her heels together and lifted her head. "Yes, Mis-urggh." She was stopped halfway by a splash of water to the face.

"Fufufufu!" Violate lauged as she looked at Lia and winked before blowing the top of her gun. She then gave Lia's back a slap before turning and walking back out the door, still chuckling to herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:06 am

Lia nodded politely as Violate led her in. Though Lia was not thinking at the time, she was a little nervous. She always was when she entered a den of vipers like this. First impressions were terribly important no matter what you were there to do, be it lying your way in to dismantle it from the inside or seeking honest favors.

She tensed up ever so slightly when Violate produced her gun, only to relax once she realized it was a water pistol. Old habits. Lia felt especially vulnerable now, she only carried a knife in her coat pocket, just in case. Without a gun, she felt a little defenseless, but it was bad form to carry a gun in when you are asking someone a favor.

Besides, with her speed and that knife, she could outdraw someone with a gun within 10 feet given the right conditions. Not a true cowboy way of solving problems, but few saw it coming.

Lia stifled a smile at Violate's playful mistreatment of the hired help and took her slap in the back without budging. Such casual roughness was not unexpected, but still amusing. "Vi...olate. Interesting name," Lia rolled the L there just a bit, "Where is that from? And 'mistress,' eh? Sweet gig you got there." She winked at Violate.

Turning back to the maid, Lia addressed her coolly, "So, shall we go?" She tried not to add insult to injury, but also to not address her any better than she was used to. She still needed to size up the power differential here. Not that this maid would reveal any of it, but it was worth it to keep her cards close to her chest.

Last edited by 241 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Violate paused, turned and smirked. "Portugese...." She said with a shrug. "And just think, this sweet gig could be yours as well if you don't blow it., fufufu." She then waved and walked out the door, closing it behind her.

Morrigan was wiping her face while Violate parted. When Lia looked at her and called her out, She stood at attention, but barely stiff at all. She looked away and barely mumbled. "Right this way..."

With no one in the house directly supervising her, Morrigan was able to slink back into her usual self. As she marched towards the study where Lukretia was, she turned, barely looking at Lia. "So, what are you here for? I was only told to make sure and bring some bunny girl to Lukretia if she shows up."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:42 am

"Tempting," Lia replied coolly to Violate as she left the room.

Lia nodded and followed Morrigan's lead. She was somewhat surprised by the frankness of Morrigan's questions. Mistreating the hired help was often the "bad guy" thing to do. No organization of well-adjusted people EVER would treat the janitors with anything but respect. Then again, this seemed to be one of those cat houses. Maybe the hired help wanted to be treated that way.

Still safer to keep the difference split, all options open. Lia replied tersely, "My business is between me and Von Creuzfeldt. If she did not share the details, why would I? Just lead the way." To be honest, Lia did not know what Lukretia was expecting out of her. It was part of what was making her nervous about this. Chesna was a great friend, but given the amount of chemicals she was on at any time, you never knew precisely how she was going to do what she said she was going to do. And Chesna's recommendation was the only thing getting Lia this far in.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:12 am

"Yes, of course." Morrigan said. Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance but Lia would never see it. She could do nothing and it made her angry. She should be in Lia's position. Instead, she was the one being told to shut up while the big girls played. She got to the door and stood next to it, opening it. She bowed her head, not looking at Lia before waving her in with her hand. Once Lia was inside, she stepped in and looked at the room. She gave curtsy to Lukretia whos back was turned. She was standing in front of a crackling fireplace. Her study was where she did much of her business. from leisure time reading to wining and dining to professional meetings. When necessary she brought in a desk but today the room was decked out with the usual couch and chairs. A bucket of wine being chilled with two glasses next to it.

Lukretia was wearing a stunning black dress that was both sexy and stylish. The perfect combination of sleek business attire. All her curves were shown if one had the time to look yet they were subtle if only glanced at.

"Danke..." She muttered and turned around. She gave Morrigan a subtle glare and the maid backed away, almost still in curtsy, and closed the door behind them.

Lukretia turned her attention to Lia and examined her. She started with the eyes, looking over her red orbs. Then she moved upward to the bunny ears, She raised a slight eyebrow and then began to move downward seeing if she could gauge Lia from the suit she wore. She went downward further and then put on a smirk. She closed the distance between the two with a few strides and extended her hand.

Guten tag, frauline, Hase." She said with a cool tone in her voice. She was quite proud of herself for that introduction but all the same, she waited for the handshake. "Meine doktor has spoken quite highly of you. Considering she barely speaks, that in and of itself is remarkable."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:29 am

Lia ignored Morrigan the rest of the way up. She was too nervous, too focused on her interview with the Big Cheese.

The Big Cheese herself stood in a room that looked pretty much as Lia expected. Lukretia von Creuzfeldt was an extravagant German countess, and everything from the fireplace to the wine screamed 'class.' And not in the garish, pretend way either. Lia did not like this woman, but she clearly was no overgrown child playing with toys.

And what a woman she was. It was hard to decide if she made the dress look good or vice versa. Her every action, from the almost dramatic fireplace pose to the silent dismissal of her maid to her body language as she approached communicated one thing very, very clearly to Lia: I am in control here.

Lia nodded a silent greeting as Lukretia looked her over. Lia returned the favor, eying her as she moved. Definitely someone who could handle herself in a fight. Man, Chesna sure knows how to pick 'em, Lia thought to herself. She returned Lukretia's offer of a handshake firmly, "Oh, she talks if you know what to say to her." Lia let out with a friendly grin, "Lia Cross. You're a busy woman; I won't waste your time." Lia continued. Her nerves were firing full force. No stopping now. She did not usually trip up, but that rush, that fear of tripping up never went away. "Freelance private security. Anyone from hitmen to groupies, I can avoid, disarm, deter, detain, or neutralize with efficiency and discretion. I'm sure you can take care of yourself, but why waste energy dealing with agitated rabble? Let me handle that, you can focus on your business. I've got several years of military and mercenary experience." Lia sneaked in a breath, "Are you in the market for that sort of service, Miss von Creuzfeldt?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:21 am

Lukretia's handshake was equally as firm as Lia's, indicating the strength that Lia had surmised. "Indeed." She said looking away slightly to make sure she didn't wrinkle her nose. "Her skills are quite impeccable, if you have half of her abilities in your field zen I believe we may be able to come to an agreement." She listened carefully to Lia's qualifications. "I see..." She said and turned her head. Lukretia then stepped past Lia. "I have read your file, very impressive."

'Ukretia looked at the back side of Lia. From her position. Sizing up the Bunny girl from a new angle. "But... You seem so tense..." She said cooly. "Surely vith all your experience you aren't nervous?" She raised her eyebrow even though Lia could not see her.

Lukretia then stepped past Lia again. "Yes, my time is indeed quite valuable und I have set aside some just for you. Vould you have me put off the other business I could be doing for nothing? Zis is more zan just a mere job you are applying for. I could not judge how appropriate you may be for any position by simply looking at a file und listening to a few vords. Please, have a seat, Ms. Cross." She said motioning to the two chairs next to the table.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next