by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore - Page 3 Empty Re: Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

Post by headshotgunny Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:52 am

Sasha had to gasp a bit, her cheecks and the tip of her slightly bend, stubby nose turned the red of a tomato.
"Ahh..Daaa...yiesss" She said to be honest.
Just to hide her emotion and own surprise she took a spoon of the idecream floating in her shake.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore - Page 3 Empty Re: Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

Post by Yatori Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:59 am

Momoko continued to smile. She's not a bad person despite what her looks might say...

"You're real kind, Sasha-san," Yatori commented, "You know?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:46 am

Sasha had to swallow hard, looking up at Yatori. Sasha's lips managed to part for some momets again from both, her shake and the ice-cream in it as she asked:"Ahh..re...realy?"
That was actually one of the kindest things someone ahd ever said to her, Karin had said such sweet things and Sandy soemthing very polite but these words where great to.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:45 am

"Of course. You just find it difficult to open up to other people. In that way, you're like Momo-chan here," Yatori explained.

Momoko nodded. "I guess life must have been rough on you..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:51 pm

Sasha bowed her head a bit, her shoulders dropping slightly. Was Momoko right? Sasha never had realy compared her life and past to those of other humans. She gave a short,painfull sight, hoping that her two new friends wouldn't hear it befor she looked at them.
"Hey evrythings feeine, I just havvve to get uused to some things" Sasha said,seeing the waitress comming with the plates.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:58 am

"Brave, too," Yatori approved, sensing Sasha's inner strength despite the mask of humility.

"Yes," Momoko agreed.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:27 am

Sasha had to gasp, bowing her head a bit to hide her feelings a bit, looking at her burger. Her heart felt like it would jump right out of her chest and she almost had to giggle.
She took a deep breath and looked up again,saying:"T..Th..Thanks, you two are great fighters to I am sure"
Sasha reached for her fork to eat soem fries, smiling.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:19 am

Yatori thought over the 'fighter' title. "I prefer grappler, really," she mused. "I don't like the general idea of a 'fighter'. Momo-chan, though," she added, "Would be a real fighter."

"Why, thank you, Yatori-san," Momoko allowed as she sipped at her milk shake. "Yatori-san is a very good grappler, but she doesn't like to hit people. Myself," she explained, "I'm Yatori-san's opposite. I'm very good at striking, but weak at submissions."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:52 am

Sasha gave a nodd,looking back at her two new comrades.
"I am rather someone made for rough competition, blows and armbar. Those suplexes I use I have learned at highschool-wrestling. A fight has to be rough to make a victory more glorious" Sasha explained her self.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:49 am

Momoko nodded thoughtfully at Sasha's point. Yatori, meanwhile, was wincing at the word 'rough'.

"You're a hardcore wrestler, then," the Italian-Japanese girl finally posed. "Wow, you're way above our league..."

"Would you have any advice for me?" Momoko asked. "I am a newcomer to AFW. I lost my first match because my style is incomplete; I was beaten through a ground submission move. Perhaps you would have a unique insight I can use?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next