Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

FistFight! Leila vs Asuka!

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

FistFight! Leila vs Asuka! - Page 11 Empty Re: FistFight! Leila vs Asuka!

Post by Missingkeys Mon May 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Once more, Leila cupped her chin and looked at her. "So, do you want to pleasure me now? You can do so, and I'll make this quick." She told her.

"Or, I'll beat you till you beg for mercy, whichever works." She shrugged, as she suddenly punched her breast again.

She made it a light punch, as she didn't want her passing out, but rather to feel the pain, more of a torture punch.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon May 02, 2011 1:55 pm

She hung helplessly but shook her head as to answer the females question of pleasuring her, she would never seep herself down that low, not now not ever not even at gun point. She just groaned and drooled.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon May 02, 2011 2:29 pm

"Boo..." She pouted. "Your no fun at all." She cried as she cracked her knuckles. "Well then, since you don't want to play with me, guess I'll teach you a lesson." She said as she started punching Asuka left and right across her cheeks.

She didn't focus on her nose anymore, but rather her cheeks, as her nose was broken, she now wanted to focus on her pretty cheeks.

She jabbed them left and right, not using all her strength as she wanted Asuka to suffer for refusing her.

She hit hard, but not hard enough to knock out. Sooner or later, her face would be bruised all over.

She would torment Asuka somemore, although given her condition, this was probably one of the last acts she could take.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon May 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Asuka did nothing but groan, her face was starting to swell and she whinned in pain, blood falling from her lips.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue May 03, 2011 5:28 am

"It's been fun, I was having a lot issues this morning, but you really helped to clean it up." Leila smirked as she leaned closer and cupped her chin so that she faced her.

"As a reward, I'll end this now." She said as she leaned forth and kissed her again, but this time round, it was a much deeper kiss as compared to the one before.

She stuck her tongue in and rotated it, trying to fight for dominance.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Wed May 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Her eyes widened as for some reason, she felt energy pulse threw her, was it the embarassment? Or maybe she just didn't want to lose to this girl like this, but whatever reason, she had to get out of it. She muffled in the kiss and started to struggle.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu May 05, 2011 3:31 am

Regardless of whether or not she found the strength to fight back, it didn't matter.

Leila had everything in her gasp, as she pulled back, she smiled gently at her, unlike before it wasn';t a cruel smile or anything, but a real gentle one.

"Thanks for the match." She said as she cocked her fist back and readied herself as she threw a vicious uppercut towards Asuka who was still tied up.

Though Asuka had renew strength, and because of it, it might not knock her out.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Fri May 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Asuka was flexable, she knew what to do, her arms may be tied up, but her legs never were. She lifted her body and didn't kick as to not break the rules, but instead CAUGHT the punch with her legs, that was no vialation of the rules.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat May 07, 2011 1:29 pm

"What the hell?!" Leila yelped in surprise as her fist was caught, she tried to pull it back, but realizing it wouldn't work.

Still she cocked her other fist back, and prepared to punch Asuka in the face, before she could break free, although from the looks of it, the ropes were still there.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat May 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Asuka saw the other fist coming and knew this one she could not evade, but maybe she could weaken it, she started to twist her body and bring it up, bringing the females are up with her aswell which would twist it a bit. But also by bringing her body up it meant she was punched in the chest not the face. She groaned as that happend but pulled out of the ropes and slumped onto the mat.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next