by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble) Empty Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble)

Post by valen311 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:04 pm

It was just after the Steam and Shadows match at the Summer Splash pay per view and Asami entered the shower room at the hot springs that had hosted the event. Still hobbling slightly after Adrian's ankle lock, she went to stand under one of the shower heads, turning it on, making sure the water, while warm was nowhere near the temperature of the water at the springs. For the moment, Asami was done with hot water. After standing under the flowing water for a few minutes, she took off the bikini bottoms she was wearing, hurling them away with a brief scream of frustration.
She was tired, hurting and disappointed with herself. She kept replaying the final moments in her mind, the handful of sand, followed by the crushing low blow that set up the DDT and finally the ankle lock that had forced her submission. It was her first appearance at a main event and her first real match after her absence, and Asami had wanted desperately to win. But to have victory taken away so abruptly, in such an underhanded way, at such an important match for her was almost more then she could bear.
Resting her head against the cool tile of the wall, Asami felt another outburst coming on, and giving into it, stomped her foot against against the floor.
Unfortunately, it was attached to her injured right ankle. She gave a cry of pain before shaking her head.
"Stupid..." she berated herself.

Last edited by 133 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble) Empty Re: Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble)

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

It was supposed to be a great moment for Adrian, she'd won her first match in AFW and at a PPV in a unorthodox environment, it was supposed to be awesome, she should be bouncing around whooping and hollering in celebration to the extent her aches would allow. Then why did she feel so bad about it? It wasn't the cheating, she'd blinded opponents and kicked below the belt on the way to victory before, perhaps it was the fact that Asami was the first person she'd gotten along with in AFW, had turned on her because of it.

She needed to make it up to her, she waded through the steaming hot springs where both had lost their tops, it was the start of what she hoped was a sufficient peace offering as she approached the showers, flinching as she heard a frustrated scream echo from the showers. Steeling her nerve she held the washed out bikini top in front of her as she slowly walked in the showers, bracing herself for a sudden ninja star to the ear as she gave a small smile as she let out a small "Hey."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble) Empty Re: Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble)

Post by valen311 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Fortunately for everyone involved, Asami had left her throwing stars in her locker. She opened her eyes as she heard Adrian's voice, and then turned to look at her over her shoulder.
"Of all the....what Adrian? You got the win, what else do you want?" she demanded bitterly.
Then the ninja saw the garment in Adrian's hand.
"Oh."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:07 pm

"I wanted to say..." she began, gulping when Asami shot a glare at her. "I wanted to say sorry about what happened, so I thought I'd give you back your top, and you were right, it is kind of different from mine." she offered, handing it out infront of the ninja, to nervous to take to many steps closer.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Asami sighed. She took a few steps over to Adrian and took the top from her, remembering her opening ploy against the cosplaying wrestler.
"No it's not. Well, aside from cup size." she said. "I said that just to draw you into a breast smother. But did that really deserve being blinded and kicking me in my delicate bits? I felt that kick clear into my ovaries."
She looked into Adrian's eyes.
"Look, I guess I should just be a big girl, get over it, tell you 'well played, Adrian' I mean, I'm a ninja, so I guess I'm supposed to be good at cheating, right? I mean, I've done stuff like that before, low blow, axe kick to the back of the head, and pinfall for the win. But only on people who were trying to steal a win from me...and certainly not against someone who I thought I was on good terms with. So why...I know it was your first match, was the win that important?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Adrian felt horrible, even after their little joke about the opening of the match. "I guess? Oh who are you kidding Adrian, you should have just taken the loss when you got kicked in the head." She grumbled, resting her face against the shower wall "I... I'm so used to cheating against anyone I face, back in the states. I never felt bad about it then, all it would take was a round at the bar and everyone was friendly again, and I really wanted to have something go right here after being choked out on my own interview show, had what I thought was going to be a nice practice session turn really nasty on me, caught in bar brawl and beaten up by a bunch of freaks in maid outfits I so needed something to go right for me for once." she sighed, ignoring the water running down her body.

"But... I really shouldn't have done that to you, there's no real way around it. We were being friendly, even when we were dropping each other on the sand and I...even when I win things still go wrong."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Her eyes widening as Adrian tole her of the things that happened to her, Asami listened to the American's brief retelling of her history.
After she finished, Asami shook her head. She was still angry at what happened, but she could understand the desperate need for something to go right after life decided to kick you around for awhile. She was experiencing it now. Plus it seemed that Adrian had run afoul of Lukretia and her people, a dangerous enemy. A win on her debut might convince the ruthless woman that Adrian was not one to take lightly and give the German pause. Well, maybe.
With a sigh, she put her hands on Adrian's shoulders before pulling her into a hug from behind, the front of her body pressing into the American's back warmly.
"Maybe you shouldn't have. But I should've been ready for anything, and I obviously wasn't." she replied, thinking on her next words. "Well there might be other pay per views for me. There is only one debut match though, and winning it should come with a good feeling."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Adrian made a slight gasp of shock as she was lightly grabbed, then a light hum as she settled back into the ninja's grasp. "Thanks," she said "although I'm suppossed to be here to make you feel better, not get a bunch of sympathy. Not that I don't like sympathy." She added at the end quickly "it feels nice and warm and stuff although that could be the hot water cooling down. Seriously, who thought that match type was a good idea? I mean, two high flyers in hot springs? couldn't we at least get a ring and some proper ropes and some non-painful things to jump off into each other's kicks?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Asami laughed.
"Yes, not the greatest arena for us. Well, at least we annoyed that ref." the ninja said with a giggle while holding Adrian. "I never saw one who was so glad for a match to end. Although if we had ropes, that kick you took would've a lot worse, extra height, momentum and all of that science stuff. It was a good fight though...you adapted to it quicker than I did. Hehe maybe I should get back to fighting the big Amazon girls, like Merith or Judy West. Makes me have to think fast or get pancaked."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 pm

"yeah, stupid ref. You know had our match ended differently I would have asked you to help me throw her in the hotsprings while we headed back to the showers." She joked "Thanks, I'm kind of used to fighting in weird areas considering how low budget my other promotion was, fighting in a playground was fun once, lots of swings although this one time, I tried to senton someone by going down a slide but they got up and chopped me in the boob as I was sliding down." She said, reminiscing

"You really want to go back to fighting people that much bigger than you?" Adrian asked in disbelief, trying to turn to face Asami even if it meant breaking the really nice and really helping hug "seriously? I mean I know one of the new Amazon's here and I can't really think why anyone would want to take her on."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next