Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble)

Post by valen311 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:07 pm

"Says you..." Asami replied. Going to her locker, she pulled out her usual ring attire, attention getting to be sure, but better than going naked. "I guess you could wear your bikini...isn't yours still on the floor in the shower room.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aches, Pains and Amends (For Kerflubble)

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Adrian's face which was red from the heat just got even redder. "Y-yeah well... screw it! I'm going back for my outfit, I know I eventually had to strip but those dresses are fucking expensive if you want them in just the one style, just hand me a towel and I'll go get it. I can do without the bikini, I mean it's not the first time I've been topless infront of another woman." she paused for a second "dammit." she growled, blushing.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 pm

"Oh..that dress was cute." Asami nodded in recognition as she handed over her towel. "I don't think that ref girl is there anymore. She seemed in a hurry to get out of there. Not that I blame her."
Now in her ring garb, Asami leaned against the wall as she waited for the American to go collect her dress and return.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Adrian returned, grumbling with a folded up green chinese style dress in her hands. "Stupid sand" she grumbled before trying to put it on. "This thing took freaking ages to get right and now I'll be itchy all day."

"We outta here then?" She asked her new ninja friend.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Asami nodded, having drawn some stares from the few passersby that had gone by in Adrian's absence.
"Well, it could be worse. Like..there could've been ants." the ninja replied to the American's complaint.
Then she nodded in response to being asked if she was ready.
"Yes, I think I'm done with this place."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:24 pm

"Okay let's leave this stupid place with it's stupid sand." Adrian said nervously, checking her sleeves for any sign of ants before walking out, trying to support Asami while also trying to not fall asleep on the ninja before they got out of the facility, to be greeted by a big boobed, 6'4" blonde giant

"Rebecca! How'd shopping go?" Adrian shouted rushing up to hug her friend

"Badly, nothing in my size." The amazon replied in a slightly bored tone, keeping an eye on the second girl with her, she looked like a skimpy version of a ninja

"It's because Japan isn't up to contain your awesomeness." She said rubbing against Rebecca's warm if rock solid abs "Oh," she propped her head up remembering what she called Rebecca for "Rebecca this is Asami, and long story short we need you to carry both of us to her hotel room, you're invited as well if you wanna crash and call room service if you want. That okay Asami?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Asami nodded in response to Adrian's suggestion.
"Good to meet you. I can see why you're having trouble getting clothes. Luckily, I know a few places that offer clothes for big and tall foreign women. I can show you sometime, if you'd like." she said staring up at Rebecca.
The ninja had to admit, despite the woman's muscular stature, her body was definitely feminine. Quickly she looked away, pointing off in the direction of the hotel she was staying at.
"But, first, the place I'm staying at is this way, across the street and about a block down."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:06 pm

"A block?" Adrian whined "That's too much walking for me." She said before wrapping her arms over Rebecca's shoulders and jumping up onto her back "You've got to carry me there Becks." She said, adding her legs to make it clear that Adrian expected a piggyback ride to the hotel.

The amazon mostly ignored Adrian's complaints as she looked towards where the ninja was pointing, "thanks," she said "Are you okay to walk or do you want me to throw Adrian off for you?" She asked half jokingly eliciting an expected "Noooooo!" from Adrian who hugged her friend tightly.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Asami laughed at Adrian's reaction to Rebecca's question.
"No, I've been through worse during ninjutsu training. My ankle is already feeling better. Just don't expect me to take a turn carrying the brat." she replied, grinning at her own teasing remark
With that, she let off in the lead, her steps careful as she led them across the street, then towards her hotel. Before too long, they would be in Asami's room, a modest one room, one bath affair. The ninja let them in.
"You can set her down in the chair over there or the bed, whichever works." she said as she went into the bathroom, where she had more normal sets of clothing to change into.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:25 pm

"Ninjitsu training?" Rebecca repeated as she walked, thinking that real ninjas wouldn't show that much boob everyday.

Ducking down to fit both her and Adrian through the wall, Adrian quickly jumped off her freind's back with a sudden bolt of energy "Wow..." she breathed as she looked out the large window "This place is much better than mine, what's the rates on this place because it looks awesome although if I move out of the apartment I probably won't be allowed to store stuff on the floor because of room service." She rambled before Rebecca spoke up again.

"So how did you two meet?" She asked, Adrian gulping at the thought of answering that, she wasn't sure how the amazon would take the fact that she was invited here by her first opponent.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next