Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Elena vs. White Tigress

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Elena vs. White Tigress - Page 11 Empty Re: Elena vs. White Tigress

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:33 am

"RAAAAAAAH!" cried out Tigress as Elena bit down hard on her ankle. The pain was so intense that it was enough for the dark side to step back and let the real Tigress come in. "Elena! Please listen to me! My mind! My mind isn't always my own! You have to-" Her dark side once again butted in.

"Shut up! Don't listen to my weaker side, she don't know what she's saying!"

"No! No, it's all true! Please! You've got to help me!"

"Yeah, that's right, dog. Kill this weakling and we'll never have to meet again." At this moment, Tigress is at war with herself and her darker side is trying to get at killing a chance to gain a friend. As the darker side tried to kick Elena off from her ankle, the real side is now begging Elena to help her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Elena was not liking this situation, she needed to do something, she hadn't know Tigress for very long, but she still felt like she should help her, so she quickly tried to kick herself free from the girls hold and move up and around a little, to then just do what always worked in stories and tv shows and what not.

Give Tigress a nice, warm hug, as she tired to hold onto her tightly, it usually did the trick in fiction, either that or she would be stabbed and shot or whatever as soon as she hugged her, which she hoped she wouldn't.

"It's okay little tiger, it's okay" Elena said as she hugged her closely.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:24 am

Tigress was expecting the wolf to beat her up and kill her right then and there. But suddenly, her eyes grew wide when Elena unexpectedly hugged her. Her dark side was still active as she shouted, trying to push back, "What are you doing, you mangy mutt! I oughta...I...I oughta..." But the hug was enough to bring back the true Tigress who was in tears from the mixed feelings of loneliness, pain, and now being loved.

She would hug her back like a sister and said, "Elena...De Luca....I'm sorry....I'm so sorry. And...I want to give myself up so you can win."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Elena held on tight to Tigress, not letting go, there was no way she was going to let this girl act all weird and crazy, not around her, and a hug seemed to do the trick in helping her, the hug worked wonders in fact and it made everything so much easier.

" Aww who cares about that stuff, you okay?" Elena answered and asked Tigress question as she held onto her tightly not wanting to let her go yet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:01 am

Tigress sad frown slowly rose up into a smile as her tears continued to stream from her face. "You know, uh, I don't really mind being called 'kitten' or 'tiger' or whatnot. Call me whatever you like...wolf girl." Her arms will still be around Elena and wished for this moment to last longer. "So, what will we do about the match now? It just paused because of me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 am

Elena held on to Tigress, and listened, " Nah it's okay, WT, I'll just call you that, and as for the match, Who cares it was only a spar" Elena said as she then begun to break the hug to move up to her feet, where she would then offer help down to WT, for her to get back up to her feet, " Friends right?" Elena said with a smile as her tail swayed around behind her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Tigress nodded her head as she wiped her tears away. "WT, I like that. And you're right, it was only a spar." She appreciated Elena's help in getting her back up. She cringed in pain a little though after the biting on her feet. "Yeah, ow...we're friends. Say uh, Elena, usually I like to help people out whether they win or lose in a match, so I was wondering if I can help you heal from those bites and bruises? Ow."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Elena liked that Tigress was at least a bit more normal now that before, it was all just a little crazy, still she was a rather nice girl and that was quite a good thing, to say the least, and it was nice to able to make a friend, even if she might have been a little crazy, there was still some good things about her, and that was a definite plus.

"Good, and sure...what kinda healing ?" Elena asked a bit suspiciously as she didn't really know what WT meant with help her heal those bites and bruises.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Tigress was glad she had a new friend and smiled at the fact. She would walk over to the side of the ring and grab her bag from underneath. "Well, I have some ointment, some bandages, some ice packs, and even some lotion for a massage. Which would you like?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Elena looked on as WT went of out the ring and headed over to her bag and told her what she had, it sounded appealing, and it would be nice to have a massage, her tail wagged left and right as her ears perked up and she smiled, " Sure, that sound pretty damn good!" Elena said with a smile as she scratched the back of her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next