Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, APlaying, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Elena vs. White Tigress

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Elena vs. White Tigress - Page 12 Empty Re: Elena vs. White Tigress

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Tigress giggled. "OK, then. Here we go." First off, she would motion for Elena to put her legs and feet out in front of her. She would start with the ice pack to dull the pain that the wolf girl feels at her legs. It would be only a few minutes before she applies some ointment to a cotton ball and start to clean off the bruises and bites.

"Elena, in all honesty, I've tried to be in control of myself for so long, but most of the time the tiger in me always to get the best of me. I really hope you can help me to curb my rage 'cause I don't want to be alone again."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Elena looked on at Tigress and let the girl start to massage her feet and legs, allowed her to take her time to treat and pamper the wolf girl like this, and she laid back and smiled. her ears twitching a little as she watched and listened to Tigress, it was something that became a bit of a sad thing to listened to, after a moment she shook her head and said.

" Tigress, everyone controls a beast within themselves, we all struggle to try and appease the beast within us, sometimes it difficult and sometimes it's easy. But one thing you should know, those who struggle with the real beasts like you, will always be the best of people when they appease it. So I will help with what I can, but this is something that you have to learn to do for yourself as much as possible."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:47 am

Tigress had a feeling that Elena would respond like that and she nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, you're right, Elena. This IS something that I have to handle on my own. It's just...*sigh* I also hate myself for making excuses, but I'm scared that I cannot do it. I want to believe it...but I'm still unsure that I can succeed. I don't want to kill anyone, not even you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:50 am

Elena would move her hand over to pat Tigress on her head and smile at her, " Don't be so worried, that's what gets you do. Just relax and have fun will you." Elena said with a smile as as she would try and pull her leg back and pat Tigress on her head again, " You don't have to, just think of the good things and stay happy, there is no way that any beast can get the better of you when you are happy."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:03 am

After she was finished with the massage, Tigress would smile shyly back as she responded, "Have fun. Huh, I can do that, I know how to have fun. To be honest, I actually like tickle fights a lot since my feet, I mean paws, are very sensitive and enjoy a bit of fun." She giggled as she said it and added, "And I think it can really help me when I think about something good." With all those things to think about, Tigress felt better that she now has a way to tame the beast inside her and maybe soon, she can use it for good and not for evil.

"So, does that mean that we can be best friends...forever?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:48 am

Elena had to admit that the massage was quite nice, and that she almost wished for it to go on a little longer, but soon enough it had to end. Elena looked on at Tigress as she talked and waited for a few moments. Elena would give her a nod and a smile. Elena's ears would twitch a little and her tail would wag back and forth a little.

" Do you even have to ask ?" Elena said as she put out her tongue at Tigress. " Of course we are."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:22 am

Tigress smiled in comfort to know that Elena is now her best friend. If she was a werecat, her tiger ears would also start twitching and her tail wagging back and forth. She even giggled when Elena stuck out a teasing tongue at her, prompting her to do the same before hugging her like a sister.

She then whispered with a funny smile, "So...you want another tickle fight?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:32 am

Elena smiled a bit in the hug and patted the girl on her back for a little while. Her ear twitched as she heard what Tigress said, she pondered the idea for a few seconds, before she shrugged and shook her head lightly.

" I think I'm tired out for the day, maybe some other time Tigress.." Elena said with a smile as she would push herself away a little and then move up to her feet. " Well..I'll be heading off for now, take care." Elena would say as she would wave at WT and start to exit the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:52 am

Tigress nodded her head and responded, "OK then, maybe next time." It was great having fun with Elena, but it was true that both of them did need a rest after that fight. As for Tigress, she had to get back to her meditating back home to better curb the beast in her.

She waved to Elena and called out, "See you soon!" Afterwards, she would put back on her shoes and head out for some time off from the ring. It was just a sparring match, but both girls knew that it wouldn't be long before they see each other again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12