by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Prinnys and personal problems (w/ Bluemouse)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Prinnys and personal problems (w/ Bluemouse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Prinnys and personal problems (w/ Bluemouse)

Post by kerflubble Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Adrian's small little victory smile she got when she saw Taylor place her hand on the rail for support was quickly replaced by a expression of shock. Taylor was trying to increase the speed on her treadmill to get her to fall before her. Oh screw you! Adrian mentally shouted as the speed changed from run to straight out sprint! Her legs started screaming in agony along with the rest of her body, every nerve muscle felt like it had an oxygen debt and the loan shark was collecting today.

She couldn't keep up this speed for anything longer than a few seconds but she was not going to fall first. In no shape to try and bat Taylor's hands from the control she instead mirrored Taylor's movements and mashed her 'speed up' button in the few precious seconds before the speed caused her to go flying backwards.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Prinnys and personal problems (w/ Bluemouse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Prinnys and personal problems (w/ Bluemouse)

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:02 am

"OH, COME ON!" Taylor wailed. Why wouldn't this girl just fall off already?

Taylor stumbled. She moved her feet furiously to try to regain her balance, but she was only delaying the inevitable. After a moment in limbo, neither falling off nor staying on, she shrieked and went down. Her forearm saved her face from bouncing off the fast-moving belt, and with her other hand she reached out to grab Adrian's ankle. There was no way she was going down and letting this girl win.

The treadmill spat Taylor off the back and she rolled a few times before coming to a stop in a thoroughly exhausted heap. Her legs ached beyond aching. She shuddered at the though of how sore she would be tomorrow. Her forearm had a long red streak down it where the belt had burned off some skin. Part of it bled a little bit, and she instinctively looked for her towel, which was nowhere nearby. She sat up and scowled at Adrian. This wasn't over.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:17 am

Adrian couldn't resist a loud "Ha!" when Taylor stumbled over, her hand reaching to quickly turn the machine off before Taylor continued her trend of being a bitch and grabbed her angle.

It felt like the world was in slow motion for Adrian, her legs failed to regain control as she fell. Her face smacked painfully against the console before the belt dropped her flat, the rubber burning against her skin as she was launched feet first towards Taylor, ending up in a lot of pain alongside her (newest) hated foe. She tried to shake it off and get straight back up but everything ached too much, she'd just have to settle for sitting up and glaring right back at the blue haired girl: praying that she didn't want to restart the challenge of the treadmills again.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Taylor smoldered, glaring at Adrian. There was something entirely infuriating about this girl that she just couldn't handle. She hadn't even really done much but what she had done was SO ANNOYING. She was annoyed. Still, there was a victory up for grabs, and Taylor called dibs.

"I win." She declared. Before Adrian could say anything she added "Because of how stupid you look right now. I..." She sat up straight and arched her back to look over her body. "Yeah, I still look awesome. Nice face."

She tried to get up, but that didn't work out. Her legs were toast. She'd need a wheelchair to go anywhere in a hurry, and she wasn't about to try to crawl or hobble around in front of this chump. So she just sat there on the floor and adjusted her sports bra and situated her bust, straightened out the leg openings on her short spandex shorts, and fixed her bangs. She grabbed her pigtails and pulled them out to the sides like airplane wings and stuck her tongue out at Adrian.

"Loser." She said and flopped onto her back to wait for her body to wake back up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:02 pm

"Nuh-uh!" Adrian shot back "I'm not the one with green streaks on your face, you you look stupider so I win!" She said sitting up, checking over her arms. Her nose hurt, her arms hurt everything except her... no, wait, that still hurt. She just sat up and stuck her tongue back out at Taylor, the most aggravating person in the whole world right now.

"If this was a real match..." she groaned as she stretched out as she winced at the pain in every muscle. "I would have kicked your ass, even with you cheating."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:23 pm

"It doesn't matter what color I am, I still look better than you! Deal with it!" Taylor spat back, not bothering to try to sit up. It was like she was arguing with the ceiling.

"If this was a match you'd be just like you are now, but in the ring and with me on top of you!" Wait, that's weird. "Like, for a pin. Like I'd be pinning... not, like... SHUT UP! You are SO ANNOYING!" Who the hell was this girl to talk trash to HER about a MATCH? The nerve? What made if even worse is that it made Taylor upset, which made it harder to think of anything to say back to her.

"Hey, all I was doing was, all I was trying to do... was..." She wasn't even sure what she was talking about. She was in too deep to patch things up now, she'd look like such a dork. "I was gonna... Ya know what, screw you, once I can stand up again you can feel free to take a shot at me if you wanna see how badly I'd kick your ass. Hell, don't wait, I'll beat you down from here, I don't care. I don't even care! SOMEone's got to teach you to... to... um..." She had nothing.

"I don't like you." She growled resentfully.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:45 pm

"I'm annoying!?" Adrian shouted back in disbelief. "What have I said that was soooo annoying? How does it compare to calling someone "porky" every 5 seconds and laughing like a hyena every time I opened my mouth. You obviously thought I was funny back then, has the joke gotten old or something? What?" Taylor wasn't even looking at her when she insulted the cosplayer. Today had been bad enough, she'd been sprayed with water, caught in a ridiculous contest which only ended in pain and misery and this blue and green haired girl had the nerve to play the victim in this?

"Come on what was you trying to do, spraying water in my face, pulling me off a treadmill? Because I am dying to know what the hell's going on inside that messed up head of yours." She spat out, really pissed off and cursing the fact she was to hurt to just reach over and punch Taylor in her big mouth "Screw you too!" She shouted, trying to pick herself up but only managing to turn herself over onto her front.

"Don't like you either." She grumbled, her face half pressed against the floor "Bully."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:07 pm

"ALLRIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! Shut up already!" Just the sound of this girl's voice was so irritating and she wasn't even sure why.

She was right, though, Taylor had pretty much been out of line since the start. She didn't mean to be, or maybe she did but it was kind of good fun, wasn't it? Just, without letting the other girl in on the joke. Was Taylor actually being hurtful? Because Taylor was many things, and she said a lot of stuff that she didn't necessarily mean or believe to be true, but she didn't actually mean to ruin the girl's day. Just maybe rile her up a bit, see what she was made out of. Well, Taylor saw what she was made out of. She didn't like it.

But then the girl called her a bully, and it stung. She was NOT a bully. There was just no way. After all the grief she'd been put through by other people bullying her around and being jerks to her for no reason, she couldn't possibly be stupid enough to let herself turn into one of them, especially after her big decision to turn over a new leaf and try to act right. She knew that she was right though.

"I... I..." The words caught in her throat like they were wrapped in barbed wire. "I... I... Fuuuuuuuuck, come one, man? I'm... I..." This was always such agony, Taylor hated it. "I'm sorry. Okay? I didn't mean to... whatever. I just... If you weren't such a dickhead, maybe I wouldn't have done... I don't know."

With great effort Taylor pulled herself up into a sitting position, but couldn't bring herself to look at Adrian. She could feel her face heating up again, and knew she was blushing. "Okay, ya got me, you well-adjusted son-of-a-bitch. Good job. Now just shut up and don't say anything to me ever. It'll be a minute before I can actually crawl back to the showers and get away from you."

Taylor knew there was never a real competition, but she couldn't help but feel like she had lost somehow.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Adrian just stared at the floor as Taylor stumbled over her words, it sounded as if she was trying to apologize but Adrian didn't want to hear any of it, in her mind Taylor had cemented herself as a complete jackass, still trying to pass some of the blame onto her even though it was completely her fault. "Good." She whispered under her breath, waiting for her limbs to get back to something resembling working order. She'd had enough of this gym and enough of Taylor, and for all she said about kicking her ass in a match she'd be just fine if this was the last she saw of Taylor as she tried to scoot her way across the slightly dusty floor to get to her bag.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Taylor laboriously creaked up to her feet on wobbly legs. She tried to stretch a little bit and kept her head down while she slowly made it back to her gym bag. Picking it up was no easy feat, and retrieving her towel was even harder. It was off to the showers for her, and she hoped this green stuff washed out. Judging by the stains left on her towel as she wiped the sweat from her face and chest, it would.

Not a great day for Taylor. It felt like a setback. She felt like she had to answer to Akashi, and she felt like Akashi wouldn't approve. Way to screw everything up, Taylor, she thought. She was like a bloodhound, sniffing out things that hadn't been screwed up already and screwing them up like only she could. How miserable. She sucked. She should just go home and watch incomprehensible Japanese TV until she had an epileptic seizure and died in her apartment. Or maybe she'd eat. She was starving. She hoped she'd be able to eat before she starved to death. That way she could still pull off the epileptic death thing. Her neighbors probably already wished something to that effect on her, not that she was loud or anything.

Taylor sighed heavily. Tomorrow was another day. For all the good that did her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3