Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:30 am

Johnny nodded in agreement with Taylor, liking her honesty for sure but also believing what she had to say. He thought that a lot of people, especially apanese people like himself, were very fake and phony. It was nice to see Taylor call out people's bullshit. But then when she mentioned his brother, his face instantly dropped. "Sheesh." She said and glanced back at Mamouru who was still playing it cool, making sure a crafty eye was kept on the two while he sipped a drink. "That's like the opposite of fun." Johnny muttered.

But his attention quickly turned and he listened to Taylor. "Awesome." Johnny said. "Maybe I'll hit it up. I usually try and avoid the Friction arena but I'm sure I could make an exception to come see you punch out some bitches." He said with a smirk.

"I know lots of scenes." Johnny said as he puffed his chest out proudly a bit. He then grinned at Taylor. "Yeah seriously, fricken chumps would come here." He laughed at his little joke and watched as Taylor called over Mamouru. H frowned a little bit.

Mamouru raised an eyebrow and coolly took another drink before setting his glass down and strolling towards the two. Once he got there, he opened his mouth but was cut off by Johnny who poked him in the chest. "Her name's Taylor, Bitch!" He said, lording it over Mamouru.

Mamouru turned his eyes briefly towards Johnny before lowering his head in a polite bow. "What a lovely name, Taylor-san." He said in a polite tone.

"Yeah yeah!" Johnny said as he rolled his eyes. "We're outta here, this place sucks. LIKE I TOLD YOU," Johnny added. "And I guess she wants you to tag along. For some reason."

Mamouru nodded. "Of course. There is ... nothing else of interest here." He said. "We can figure out the best place for us to relocate to once we get outside if that's alright with you, Taylor-san?"

Johnny shook his head and reached for Taylor's arm to pull her out of the club. "Yeah yeah, Let's get out of here before my ears bleed out from this shitty music!"

Mamouru then let out a soft chuckle and followed the two out of the club.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Regardless of what she thought of either of them, Taylor was sure that she could have a lot more fun with any given pair of twins in tow than she could alone. At least that was true tonight.

"Lead the way, Junichi!" She said with a little laugh. She gave Johnny a sidelong look while she pushed her bangs back from her face.

As they group started off down the side walk, Taylor took up a place in between the twins, one of their hands in each of hers. She skipped along, dragging the more reserved twin along with her. She looked over at Johnny and then up at Mamouru and thought for a second.

First she leaned over and rested her head on Johnny's shoulder, then the tried jumping to reach Mamouru's shoulder and on the second try she got it. She was curious. Johnny seemed like he should be more annoying than he was, and Mamouru seemed like he should be cooler than he was... Maybe she didn't have a very good read on either of them. Figuring this out was as good a use for a night out as any. Well... it was among the better uses anyway.

She skipped out in front of them and started walking backwards at a slower pace, wiggling a little bit to the music in her head.

"So I have a question..." She began. "Since you're both in Tension and everything you must train... something. I don't really know how hentai-y people train, or... what they train. But still. Which one of you would win in a fight?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:20 am

Johnny stepped forward as he lead them out of the club but stopped and grinned. "Hey now!" He said. "Don't tell me you like that dumb name too!?" He said with a sappy grin. Mamouru flashed him a smug smirk behind Taylor's back and Johnny growled cutely.

Both boys eagerly let Taylor slide between them, Johnny looked a little nervous and unsure when Taylor took his hand but he had a bright and cheerful grin and even though he fidgeted and readjusted his grip every few seconds, he squeezed her hand tightly, maybe a little more than he should have.

Mamouru on the other hand, slide his hand into Taylor's so they fit like a glove. His thumb instantly went over the back of Taylor's hand and he very carefully stroked her hand, almost reassuringly, not paying attention to the fact that he was holding onto her otherwise.

Both tried to keep up the pace as well as the could, not wanting to fall behind at all.

Johnny gave a nervous grin at Taylor's touch. It was nice. Something he didn't feel very often. He then flashed Mamouru a wide 'Hai!' grin.

When She finally managed to catch Mamouru, the brown haired twin leaned against her very gently and flashed Johnny a cool look as the hot headed twin turned his head away.

Then Taylor pressed forward and began to answer them.

"What? I kick his ass every second of the day!" Johnny boasted proudly and gave Mamouru a shove.

"We've been around wrestling our whole lives, Taylor-san." Mamouru admitted. "So we have diligent work ethics. Junichi prefers to work out more than train so it is true that he might be a little stronger but I am certain my technique is better so in a match it is likely that I would be victorious.

Mamouru then looked at Johnny and smirked. "But, I'm afraid we don't train for Hentai. We're not interested int hat sort of thing."

Johnny's eyes widened. "What are you talking about!? That's exactly why we decided to wrestle!" He then caught a glimpse of Taylor and his face went pale. He dove at Mamouru and began to slug him int he arm. "Why you!" He growled. "You bitch!" Mamouru merely deflected away Johnny's attacks and looked at Taylor. "You'll forgive my brother. He's a bit of an animal."

"D-Don't listen to him!" Johnny protested. "It's.. It's not like that!" He said waving his hands. "I.." Johnny didn't know what to say. "What guy wouldn't think that way?" He said in a low tone. "But that doesn't mean that's.. " He sighed and then lammed his fist into his palm. "I have have more respect than that, alright!?" He decided that was the best answer he could give after walking into a trap laid by his crafty brother.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:24 am

Taylor couldn't help but like Johnny's unbridled enthusiasm. It felt cozy to her. Mamouru, on the other hand... he made her feel competitive. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not. She flashed Johnny a quick grin and pulled out her iPod, which she'd tucked under her belt over her hip.

She listened to the twins boast while she scrolled through music, raising an eyebrow at Mamouru's claims. Taylor knew Johnny was being bated before he did, Mamouru might've thought he was pretty slick, but Taylor saw through him. She appreciated Johnny's honesty, though, or at least what seemed like honesty. She laughed.

"There's definitely a time for hentai..." She said breathily and found the song she was looking for. She pushed play and began to disentangle her earphones. "C'mere, Mam, let's see some of this superior 'technique'..."

She bit her bottom lip and pulled Mamouru closer. Sure, she was playing with Johnny's jealousy buttons, but only a little... He'd have his shot, anyway. She slipped one earphone into her ear and reached out with the other to stick it in Mamouru's ear, the lack of slack in the cord keeping them in very close proximity. Then [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqtXtnUGPiA:12866hm9]she turned up the volume to a nearly earsplitting level[/url:12866hm9] and began to ease herself back into dance.

She gave Mamouru a naughty, fever-inducing, seductive look, reached for his wrists and guided his hands to her hips while she began to grind them back and forth as the song gained momentum. Mamouru seemed so collected and cool, she was going to see if he wasn't faking it at all. She was going to see if she could crack his exterior with loud music and dirty, sexy dancing, which it just so happened she was good at. She held his eyes with her own and a devious grin before turning her head to the side with a smug smirk.

Any effect that leaving Johnny out for the time being could only be a good thing.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:48 am

Johnny caught Taylor's grin and smiled back. Taylor seemed like a much different breed from the girls around here or the ones Mamouru chased and the ones that he attempted to chase. She felt a lot more honest and open and yet playful and warm. Johnny didn't really like to contemplate the deeper meaning of such things and as thankfully saved from his thoughts by Taylor's sultry declaration.

"Woah..."

Johny mouthed, almost silently as his face flushed deeply. He couldn't help but trail downward from Taylor's eyes to the rest of her body which exposed her beauty and sexiness all while coyly and mischievously hiding it. By the time he had wandered down to her thighs, He forced himself to turn his head and act like he had found something interesting off in the distance to look at though clearly it was because he found himself staring far to overtly for even his tastes. He wasn't able to be as discreet as his brother but there were certainly limits to ogling as well.

Mamouru, meanwhile, gave Taylor a curious look as she beckoned him close. Mamouru found Taylor particularly interesting. He understood that she was playing with the twins and he guessed that of the two of them, Johnny would be her preference if only one of them was present. But she was playing them exactly as he would a set of female twins, keep them together, play off them. Would she be so willing to cast them aside once she had her fun? Mamouru was at least, willing to see how far she'd go but at the moment he wasn't willing to invest anymore than playful flirting and messing about. As he leaned over, he gave a glance to Johnny.

Poor sucker.

Then Mamouru leaned into close to Taylor. His arm was already reaching out to take hold of Taylor's hips even before she grabbed his wrist and placed them where she desired. His own hips pressed closed and offered a rhythmic movement, comparable to her own.

As the song got put into his ear, he winced slightly and clenched his teeth. His hand grabbed the hem of Taylor's shirt and clutched it tightly but otherwise he tried to pass off the volume with a soft chuckle.

"You certainly enjoy your music at a rather high volume, Taylor-san." He declared and then tried his best to pay attention to what she was listening to. Some kind of clunky, western music. it kind of sort of had a good beat but the voice was weird. Overall, it wasn't something Mamouru really cared for but he smiled coolly at Taylor. "This music certainly suits you." He added.

When Taylor gave him her hot look, Mamouru couldn't resist. Not completely. He pushed his body forward so most of their hips touched and leaned in to try and brush his cheek against hers. His hand removed itself from her shirt as he was able to get used to the high volume of music pumping directly into his ear and he slid his hand down, resting the bottom of his hand against Taylor's ass and his palm cupping between her hip and the small of her back.

He had to admit, this contact was nice and his cheeks flushed. He was close enough to inhale her scent and yet he tried to remain cool. He locked eyes and smirked as he gazed into them and turned his head with her when she did.

Johnny meanwhile, had crossed his arms and watched the display with a disapproving scowl.

What the hell!? I bet he's grabbing her ass! What is she doing dancing with him like that? I.. I saw her first! She's totally perfect for me and that bastard is going to take her away right like that!? Gah! Did I do something wrong? Was it cause I said I wanted to hentai wrestle? I didn't mean with HER! Though.. Shit! No! Dude.. Not with her. She's better than that, right? Definitely. She's a hundred times better than any of the other girls around here. i can just feel it! Grrrr that bitch Mamouru!

While Johnny struggled internally to make sense of the situation, He shifted in his weight from one leg to another and finally blurted out,

"He doesn't even like that kind of music!'

He had been trying to hear what they were listening to and with the volume so loud he could, or thought he could, make out something that sounded... loud... Well, he liked loud. Mamouru was a bitch.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:08 am

Once the song came around, Taylor wasted no time getting into it. She began to work her hips and use her body so that Mamouru couldn't possibly ignore it. She tossed her hair back and dug her fingers into it, gave him a quick hip move, beckoned to him with one finger as if he weren't close enough already and flicked up an eyebrow.

Though, what the hell did he mean it suited her? Mamouru made her a little uneasy. She was sure she could overcome that uneasiness by cracking the brown haired twin's cool exterior. She grinned deviously as she saw the signs that maybe he wasn't always totally in control... He could play it however he wanted, they both knew that if he thought he had a shot, he'd go for her.

The group began to draw some attention from passersby on the sidewalk. Some slowed down as they passed, some scowled and walked briskly past. A small group of middle-aged business men slowed to a near stop, and one of them said something loudly to his friends that Taylor of course didn't understand. They all got a good laugh out of it, and a moment later they kept going. Taylor slowed down just a little and regarded the group cautiously, wary or being talked down to, even if it was in another language. Johnny's voice pulled her eyes away from the group.

"What?" She asked loudly, and then adjusted the volume of her voice. "Oh, yeah, right? I can tell. He's probably all about the Japanese stuff with the thing that sounds like a guitar with it's nose plugged, like Akashi. You act real cool, Mams, and I got it figured out. You stay so cool because underneath you're a cold fish. You must get tired of Junie getting all the action over you."

She tugged her earphone free from Mamouru's ear and grabbed her iPod again. "Lemme find something more suitable for challenger number two..." She said, scrolling through music with one hand while she approached Johnny and stuck the earphone in his ear. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEwFik6ObJs:28g96dze]The wrong song[/url:28g96dze] was playing, and she quickly got rid of it, slightly embarrassed. She didn't really want the nerdier, touchy feely side of her musical tastes being exposed like this... not when she was in fully club gear. She [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_2h0SmVUws:28g96dze]found the right song[/url:28g96dze] and turned it back up, giving Johnny a suggestive grin.

"Let's see what you're about panku-panku." She said, and began working herself into a very different sort of dance, less seductive and more fun, jumping in place, arms over her head hitting twice left and twice right with a toss of her hair. She was instantly more relaxed with Johnny. Maybe she just wasn't cut out for being all confrontational with people like Mamouru. She didn't know if she had it in her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:28 am

Mamouru pressed tighter against Taylor, gripping her eagerly and pressing his face against her cheek so that his nose and lips brushed against her. It was true, Taylor's sultry ways could not be denied by Mamouru, nor did he completely want to deny them. Taylor was certainly a girl worth giving and worthy of receiving his affection. The coolness was not hesitation but the way he played it. Girls were fish and you couldn't just muscle them in, you had to be subtle, fight them carefully and ever so gently pull the line in bit by bit.

This fingers curled inward to grip at her hem and the op of her ass as they touched. He needed to try and pull away his hips but now his body wouldn't let him and he let it go. The uncontrollable reaction in him was probably what Taylor wanted to ring from him as it was.

Mamouru had barely noticed the crowd but seemed to when Taylor did. His ears twitched and he raised his hand so that it was against Taylor's back as he pressed her ever so closer to him. He then lifted his head and calmly addressed the situation in his native Japanese, following a polite bow of his head.

Johnny, in his own way, looked past Taylor and Mamouru and with one hand pulled down his eyelid and the other flipped the older men the bird. "Take a fuckin picture grampa!" He called out to one of the more leerier salary men.

Mamouru smiled and lowered his head at Taylor's words. "My tastes are not quite so antiquated." he corrected. "What was in the club we left was fine." He admitted a, probably, embarrassing little secret. Mamouru was perfectly fine with remixed J-pop but in reality wasn't too musically inclined. Whatever got the girls dancing, he was fond of and if that meant he had to endure the shrill and bubbly tones of the his native pop music or Taylor's earsplitting American alternative music.

Mamouru than looked from Johnny to Taylor and back. "Ahh... am I that easy to read?" He asked, sounding disappointed in a mostly sarcastic way. "But you['re right." He said as he smiled at Johnny and brought his fingers up to brush his bangs out from his face, a gesture directed towards his brother. "Johnny always was the more charismatic of the two."

"What the Hell! Still no Johnny?" Johnny protested to Taylor's nickname. But that was all the effort he put up. as Taylor approached him and put the ear bud in. "The fuck?" He said and then watched as Taylor hurriedly tried to change the song. He then grinned down at Taylor and leaned in, putting his palm to his cheek like he was telling her a secret.

"Don't worry, I have stuff like that too." He then grinned brightly as he lifted up his index finger and made a 'shh' noise.

When the real music kicked in, Johnny's head instantly began to bob. "Yeah! That's more like it!" He said and began to move his hips, dancing along with her and grinning back.

Johnny put one hand out, nervously at first but then looked into Taylor's eyes and perked up. The way her and Mamouru were getting kinda freaky, why shouldn't he be able to at least touch her, right?" He put one hand on her hip to keep her at half arms length and lifted up his other hand int he air. "Yeah" Yea! Yeah!" He shouted, bobbing up and down on his heels as he grinned like a fool, his Japanese accent making his English seem that much more worse and making him laugh even more as he occasionally bumped into Taylor. Nothing hard, no toe stepping or knocking down but sometimes he would jump forward when she did and their bellies or chest or sides would make contact. Johnny blushed every time but tried to do so quietly and pass it off with a bright grin. While they danced, he really wasn't thinking too heavily on it and if he HAD thought about it, he'd still be jealous of Mamouru for the closeness and intimacy that he got with Taylor but upon FURTHER review, Johnny would have much preferred this. It seemed more real. That thing Mamouru and Taylor were doing was kind of weird to him.

"You're pretty awesome, Taylor." Johnny said, almost out of the blue for him, but he was glad his mouth said the words before his brain could hesitate, even if they were probably nothing big to Taylor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:31 pm

If Taylor was honest, she'd gone into her dance with Mamouru to force him to stop being so cool and at least get his body to be honest, but in the process she'd made herself feel just a little cheap. She knew perfectly well that Johnny felt a little left out, but he was getting more of Taylor than Mamouru had.

As the song went on she continued to loosen up, moving more freely and having fun. She had to be careful to keep it under control though so she didn't inadvertently yank out earphones.

She couldn't help but laugh at Johnny's awkward enthusiasm, and was nearly plunged into a giggle fit. She recovered, though, and Johnny's compliment sobered her. It was all just fun and games, and of course she was awesome, that was the whole point of playing with the twins. But there was a difference between someone being awesome because you'd like to get them in bed and actually meaning it. There really was, and maybe she just didn't want Johnny to mean it the first way. Things like this were the reasons why she just wasn't good with people.

After a momentary stall she grinned back and said "I know that." And as the song came to an end, she pulled back her earphones and wrapped them up. "But how could you know that?"

She turned to the few lingering gawkers around them on the sidewalk and held up her iPod. "Anyone else want a go? No? Well, even if any of you did speak English you'd still never, ever get near me. Take a walk." She grabbed the twins hands and set off down the street again. "Where to now?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:28 am

Johnny finished dancing with Taylor, happily bobbing up and down to the music. Hehad a big grin on his face and as the music ended, his face fell and he pouted a bit. But he quickly grinned when she asked him how he knew. He then lifted up his hand and pointed it at her like a gun. "Ain't it obvious?" He said as he 'fired' his finger. "I'm a pretty good judge of awesome." He pointed at himself with his thumb and then winked at Taylor and burst into a laugh.

He then continued to laugh as Taylor continued to berate her oglers. "Well, we can hit up a show." Johnny suggested. "Or there's a lot to see and do just in the busier districts."

"We'd also be happy to take you to dinner if you're hungry." Mamouru added. "Or, if your looking to wind down a bit we could always hang out in our aprtment." He then smiled. "I'll keep Johnny in line." He said with a soft chuckle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:17 am

"Ooh! I wanna see your place." Taylor exclaimed. It was weird, but she hadn't been in anyone else's house since arriving in Japan most of a year ago. "And you better not keep him in line. Where's the fun in that?" She added to Mamouru, saying the last bit with her sultry, throaty voice and giving Johnny a little elbow in the ribs.

"How far away is it? I'm not going to lie, I can go all night, but in these shoes my feet would prefer that I not hike all the way across the city." She mused, looking out over the city streets at the buildings and the lights and the sky. She thought about how much time people spend looking down and how rarely she actually remembered to look up and take note of where she was. At the right time of day, Tokyo was a really nice place. All the weird neon made her feel strangely warm... especially since she had a warm body on each arm.

Taylor pulled them both closer and hooked her arms around the crooks of their elbows so that they walked shoulder to shoulder. She thought about what Mamouru had said about their mother. Or was it Johnny? Either way, she was interested.

She realized she'd let her mind wander and picked up her head. She glanced over a Johnny and gave him an awkward smile. "So tell me about your mom."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next