Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey! Ho! Let's Go!

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Mamouru smiled at Taylor's words. He was going to try and be polite and not take his shirt off until he was out of view but since they were playing their little game, without looking at her, he pulled up his shirt and had it halfway off before disappearing into the back half of the apartment.

"Well if I went over to your apartment, I probably wouldn't know half the bands either." Johnny said with a chuckle as he scratched the back of his head. "Just how it goes when you're somewhere new, I guess."

Johnny then stood up at Taylor's words. He flexed and while he was very tone, he didn't have a lot of bulk to his muscles. "What are you talking about." He grinned, clearly knowing he wasn't a buff muscle man. I've been fighting all my life. My mouth has gotten me into a lot of fights." He then grinned. "I won most of them, of course." He then sat back down, grinning brightly.

"Guess that's why I decided to take up wrestling. Since I'll probably be fighting anyway I figured I might as well get paid for it and why not tangle up with some sexy babes instead of other sweaty guys." He said and wrinkled his nose." He then looked at Taylor with a grin. "I mean, I'm just taking about regular wrestling too. I've seen how tough girls can be so I'm taking it seriously." Johnny fell backwards on his bed. "That or I'm just used to fighting other guys with my fists so it seems weird to try and body slam one or something. Man I don't really even know. It sounded like a good idea at the time but I haven't even had a match yet."

Johnny then sat back up and looked at her, blushing a bit. "Not really..." He said and turned his head. "I've flirted a bit. When I was younger I had a couple of girlfriends, chicks who thought I was cool cause I didn't fit in but nothing serious. Most of the Japanese girls are intimidated by a guy like me or don't like me because I'm not proper or a normal. And those Ganguro and Harajuku girls are so full of themselves that I don't want nothin to do with that."

Johnny than looked over at Taylor suspiciously. "Eighteen." He said and narrowed his eyes a bit. "Why? He then ginned. "We're almost nineteen though." He ad to tease her a little bit cause he figured she'd poke at him for being Eighteen. "On the prowl for hot young studs?" He said and then laughed.

While they were in the middle of their chat, Mamouru walked out past them and into the kitchen. He was wearing an extra tight red shirt with some black Kanji going from his right shoulder diagonally across his chest. It also looked like he had washed his hair a bit as it was dark and slick looking despite still being sticky. He went into the kitchen and opened the fridge and began looking around a bit, not paying attention tot he two rather intentionally.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:22 am

Despite herself, Taylors eyes followed Mamouru until he disappeared from view. Again, she had to consciously redirect her attention to Johnny.

"I know what you mean, I got in a lot of fights too. I... didn't win so many of them. But they were never fair, ya know. I guess now I'm getting my revenge on the sort of girl that made my life hell before. Heh." Taylor said quietly, idly watching her fingers while she fidgeted with them.

"I've had two matches with Tension guys, one of them was tag, and both time I, we, completely crushed them. Guys suck so bad. Why do guys suck so bad? Do you suck?" She cracked a smile.

What was it with Japanese people and speaking Japanese. Honestly. "Gan-grow?" Then she laughed at his comment about their ages. "Jackpot. A year younger and I'd be on the news, a year older and I wouldn't even be interested." Was she interested? In what, exactly?

Her train of thought was interrupted when Mamouru returned. She looked up, at first confused as to what had just happened. She struggled to find something to say until the giggling began to well up, and once it started to boil over there was no stopped it.

"Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Taylor was momentarily paralyzed with hysterical laughter. "Ohhmigod, you didn't mention you were so FUNNY! Did you think... did you really...Aaaaha!" She rolled over and flopped off of the futon and onto the floor. "Heee hee..."

She popped up to her feet, unexpectedly quick, and sauntered over to Mamouru. "Do you think it'd be too subtle if I were to, like, go in the shower and spray water all over my chest? And my hair. Then I could come out all..." Keeping her knees and her lower back straight, she bent all the way over and then dramatically threw her hair back and slowly came back upright, trailing one hand up the back of her leg to her butt.

"I think the scientific name for this," She said, gesturing at Mamouru, "Is 'I'm not really trying to seduce you, but I am.' Oh man." She laughed and looked back at Johnny to see if he thought it was as funny as she did. Although, she'd never ever admit it, but he did manage to look... really good. In a douchey sort of way.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

Johnny was surprised to hear that Taylor got into a lot of one sided fights. "Damn, that's shitty." He said, frowning a bit. "I never got ganged up on really. Couple of guys came at me with chains or pipes a few times but they were mostly tough guy wannabe Yakuza. I hate pricks like that." Johnny said and wrinkled his nose in disgust at the thought of people that needed to be in a gang or group to make themselves feel better.

Johnny then lifted up his hands when she questioned the toughness of Tension Males. "Hey Hey! I can only speak for myself. I don't suck though!"

Johnny wasn't sure whether her questioning his age was ultimately a good or bad thing. but he shrugged it off and decided it was a good thing. She was still here and still seemed interested. But then she started to laugh, rather hysterically. Johny smiled but really had no clue what had gotten her so excited. Even as she hoped up and bolted towards Mamouru, he continued to regard her with amused bewilderment.

Mamouru had to pull his head out of the fridge when he heard Taylor rolling with laughter. He had a beer in each hand and smiled brightly, not knowing, but kind of knowing, what she was up to. When she came in and made her display, her couldn't help but glance over her. "Ahh... Taylor-san." He said with a smirk. "I wasn't trying to be so subtle. There was some beer in my hair as well." Maybe one or two drops but still enough to say it and not be a liar. "Even still..." He added. "I want to look my best around a beauty like yourself. Can you fault me for at least trying even if my odds are.. not a chance in Hell?"

Mamouru smiled coyly at Taylor as they played their game. Mamouru's heart was beating in his chest. Taylor had set the stakes high and made it clear that he had no shot. The way that Mamouru saw it, he was playing with house money and didn't have anything to lose and everything to gain. He'd never felt this way before and it was making the already hot Taylor an even more of a turn on. He shut the fridge and let the cool blast of air wash against him as he looked back at Taylor and tried to search her eyes for another round of silent competition between them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:14 am

Taylor's boisterous laughter faded and was replaced by a scowl as Mamouru talked. He really was a smug bastard. She hated that. All he was doing was taking attention off of Johnny, who probably actually deserved it, or at least some of it. But Taylor was in a fight of sorts, and it wasn't her nature to back down.

When she tried to speak, she found herself at a loss for anything to say. "...Gawd." Was all that came to mind. His whole attitude was frustrating. She moved to lean up against the kitchen counter and folded her arms, regarding Mamouru with bitter, thinking eyes.

"Let's play a game. All of us. How about we all tell everyone else in the room exactly what we think. How's that? I'll play along and all, but it's really like an exercise for you, you smug bastard. I can't stand it! Just cut the shit and say what you mean for once without all the stupid, fake... stuff." She huffed. "And really, I don't know why I'm bothering with you when there's a perfectly good version of you sitting right over there. Ready? Do you want to hold hands? Of course you do, but I mean with your brother. You don't get to touch me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:25 am

Johnny went from confused and bemused to unsure and nervous as the air in the room suddenly changed. His face fell as he watched Mamouru and Taylor's little game had suddenly caught his attanetion and he noticed the tension in the air. He swallowed nervously and watched the two.

Mamouru looked away from Taylor for a moment, lifting his hand up and pressing his fingers against his temples. He smiled and looked at Taylor. "I don't know what you want from me Taylor-san. You've made it perfectly clear you don't want anything to do with me so why don't you just go over to Johnny then?"

Mamouru turned to face Taylor and stepped towards her. "I don't know what you're hoping to get out of such a game. Haven't you got me all figured out already?" Mamouru turned away and looked at Johnny. He flicked the beer in his hand at Johnny and the silver haired Twin caught it and nodded.

Johnny stood up and put on a bright grin. "Come on, Taylor!" Johnny said, trying to be hopeful. "He's a jerk, why don't you come over here?" He said with a bright grin. "Or I can beat him up for being a douche." Johnny then cracked his knuckles and grinned even wider as if he just might do it if she asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 am

Taylor was quiet for a moment. She felt like she was backing herself into a corner. Anyone who knew her would never be surprised when she overreacted or something.

Then she gave Mamouru a smug smile of her own and tossed her hair back. "How can I have you figured out if you only show what you want me to see?" She looked over at Johnny. She knew everyone would have a better time if she'd just go hang out with him and quit this... whatever she was doing.

"That I'd like to see. We're all in the business, right? But I'm sure Mammy's too cool and collected to have to stoop to that level. After all, he just re-did his hair. Tell you what, none of us will beat the crap out of you if you do one thing for me."

She hesitated, suddenly unsure. She wasn't prepared for how vulnerable the words made her feel, realizing that for whatever reason she still cared about what Mamouru thought. "I want you to be totally honest, okay? For once? No holding back, no games, because if you do then I'll never respect you. I know we've only just met, but, um... what do you think of me?"

She hoped no one noticed that she'd lost some of her swagger with that remark.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:18 am

Mamouru raised his eyebrow at Taylor's words. He was surprised and seemed to let down her shield a bit and he suddenly smiled. "That's what you want so badly?" He asked. "Fine." He said. "I thought we were enjoying oursekves but if you're willing to ask then I guess I can do the same.." He looked at Taylor. "I think your pretty, not just pretty but hot, damn hot. And you know you're hot. You probably came into the club thinking you were the best catch in the room and you're probably right. What guy woudlnt stare. I did, Johnny did. Not only that but you're not like any of the stiff girls that we're used to. So you've got an extra edge."

Mamouru then looked over at Johnny who seemed puzzled over what was going on. "You're the kind of girl Johnny'd fall hard for and has."

"H-Hey!" Johnny called out.

"Shut up." Mamouru called out, not looking a him. "But you're having so much fun teasing us and playing with us, I bet you would drop Johnny without a second thought. Johnny might be a good match for you but I think deep down, you and I are a lot more a like and maybe you don't like that fact. Otherwise, you'd be all over Johnny instead of playing with me. You've been enjoying it. I think you like it as much as I like it."

He the looked at her and smiled. "Taylor-san." He said. "I don't think I was fake and I apologize if I have come across that way." Hesaid and lowered his head in a polite bow.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:41 am

Taylor waited impatiently while Mamouru talked about how good she looked. She didn't care. She was expecting something terrible, though, and geared herself for some kind of veiled insult.

The insult didn't come, but Taylor was taken aback by what Mamouru said. Her eyes widened and she inhaled sharply as if it hurt. She got angry. She knew perfectly well that Johnny was... in to her, and that she probably should've ignored Mamouru from the start. She wasn't here in the kitchen because she wanted in with Mamouru, though. She hated his whole smug act. But... what she hated most is how much she thought that he might just have been right.

She narrowed her eyes and lowered her chin. "Go to hell." She said in a low, slightly shaky voice. It seemed like Taylor was learning a lot about herself lately that she didn't necessarily like. "I am not... I am not... I mean, you guys are..." What the hell was she trying to say? What was it that had her so upset. Was it Johnny? She'd treated Adrian so badly when she didn't deserve it, was she doing something similar to Johnny?

That wasn't quite it. She looked into Mamouru's eyes, at the infuriatingly calm and collected face that looked back at her and the smirk painted across it. She saw the faces of so many people who'd looked down at her, smugly convinced of their superiority that they thought nothing of how they treated her. They were the people who'd pushed her around and made her life hell just for a laugh. Just like she'd done to Adrian. But there was something else.

Even if Mamouru had never said a word she might still have hated him just for everyone else that he reminded her of. She saw a fight waiting to happen, and she just couldn't bring herself to leave it alone. She could never walk away from a fight, regardless of what she was ruining in the process. She looked at Johnny, intensely, and then back at Mamouru.

"I'm not like you. I'm not like any of you people. You don't know a thing about me, and... I know maybe I'm making an ass of myself by getting this upset for no reason, but if you knew me... Right. It's what I do. So... thanks for showing me around and stuff." She was breathing heavily, like she did when she lost her temper, but she was trying valiantly to hold it together.

She pointed a finger in Mamouru's face like she was going to say something else, but she didn't come up with anything. Instead she gave him a rough shove into the refrigerator as she breezed past him. Out of shame she couldn't bring herself to look at Johnny, and then she was out the door.

She took a few deep breaths once she reached the sidewalk. Suddenly she didn't have the energy to make the walk home, so she just sat down on the step and pulled out her iPod.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:12 am

Johnny watched with amazement, a little shock a dose of shame and a sprinkling of anger. All those mixed emotions made it impossible for him to do anything but gawk as Taylor attempted to... Well Johnny wasn't sure exactly what Taylor was trying to get across other than Mamouru was a jerk and she didn't need words for that really.

Mamouru, meanwhile, took Taylor's words without saying a word or looking up at her. He was actually a little used to this, he got chewed out, slapped, kicked and berated on occasion but so was the nature of the game he played and he accepted it. He was surprised that Taylor would be the one to breakdown though. He hadn't expected it of her but let her say her peace. When she poked him and shoved him out of her way, he didn't resist and watched her go.

Johnny was stunned and watched Taylor the whole time but never was able to get a good look at her. He knew she was avoiding his gaze and as soon as she was out the door, Johnny's face turned into a scowl and he whipped the still full can of beer at Mamouru who winced as it slammed into his chest. He didn't try and dodge it, he knew he deserved it.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Johnny screamed and took off running. He swung the door open and practically jumped down the stairs, momentum carried him quickly and he kicked open the door to the front of the complex.

"TAYLOR!" He cried out, nearly plowing into her as she sat on the steps. He had to stop himself, practically leaping over her so he wouldn't knock her down. It ended very badly as he slammed into the concrete on the other side of her, a long scrape on his arm from where he crashed. But he ignored it and spun around and hopped up, putting his palms out in front of him as though that would force her to stay. "Taylor, Please don't go!" He practically begged. He couldn't let the best girl that ever walked into his life go like that. Maybe he was just infatuated but he didn't care. The consequences be damned, he was going to keep Taylor in his life someway, somehow.

Meanwhile, Mamouru lifted up his shirt and winced at the red mark on his stomach. He then rubbed it as he bent over and picked up the beer can and set it on the table before sighing. After one last moment to think about the situation, he slowly made his way out the door and down the steps.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Taylor watched with muted surprise as Johnny almost killed himself charging out the door. She held her iPod in both hands between her knees, the earphones in her ears. There was nothing really to say.

That wasn't true, there was plenty to say, but Taylor didn't have the energy to say any of it. Instead she just quietly looked up at Johnny and smiled, apologetically, while reaching out for his hand. She tugged him over to sit on the step next to her and pulled out one earphone, reached over and slipped it into Johnny's ear.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEwFik6ObJs:j3e0trqm]While the song played[/url:j3e0trqm], Taylor leaned her head against Johnny's shoulder and sighed. Maybe all she could really do was seize the rare placid moments, when she wasn't flipping out and ruining everything, whenever they came. Maybe they'd start coming more often. She wasn't going to think about that, though. She knew she'd have to apologize to Johnny, if for no other reason than to clear her conscience. She knew he'd forgive her.

She nuzzled her head deeper against his shoulder and smiled. That very moment, she realized, was one of her favorites since coming to Japan. Or maybe even longer... or maybe even ever. Didn't matter. The song ended and she closed her eyes, she didn't bother to find another one. The quiet was enough.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next