Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 7 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Cecilia grinned a bit as she seemed to have gained the top position, her long blond ponytail hanged over her shoulder as she had turned their positions ready punch Rebecca now, but she was stopped as Rebecca began to punch at her, hitting her shoulder, her chest and finally her cheek as she quickly retreated from Rebecca, getting of the bigger girl, and standing up next to her, things weren't going as planned as she kind of tried becoming friends with Rebecca, she held her cheek with on hand as she would offer a hand to Rebecca to help her up, she realized that she may have gotten a bit carried away here and would try to fix it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble) - Page 7 Empty Re: A friend of a friend that doesn't like me (for Kerfubble)

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Soon after her barrage had started Cecilia had moved out of range, throwing her hands back, Rebecca slowly sat up, panting.

Raising an eyebrow as Cecilia offered to help her up her face quickly turned a dark shade of red, she'd gotten carried away in a sparring session with someone again, at least the blonde could handle the punches even if they did probably hurt a lot. "Sorry..." she mumbled pulling herself up "guess I shouldn't have gone crazy like that..."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Cecilia rubbed her check and blushed a little, as Rebecca said that she was sorry, "Hey we both got a bit crazy....I'm sorry...I guess I can be a bit competitive sometimes" Cecilia said as she scratched the back of her head, still rubbing her cheek as it stung quite a bit, "want to continue?" Cecilia said as she would take a step back and get ready.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Rebecca remained silent as thoughts gathered in her head, Cecilia's teases had really set her off and if she wasn't as tired as she was could have just dropped into what Adrian called her "hollow state" and just beat the shit out of someone she was trying to be friends with. "Maybe get some headgear on... that way if we go crazy again we don't end up badly hurting each other." the amazon offered weakly, her confidence shaken again.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:50 pm

"ehm...not to big a fan of headgear...I'm okay....I can take a punch...and I know you can.....but maybe we should just not punch each other" Cecilia said as she looked at Rebecca moving in closer towards her, "How about we stick to grappling and stuff" Cecilia said as she would offer a collar and elbow lock up to Rebecca.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:54 pm

"R...right." Rebecca said, slowly taking up Cecilia's offer for another collar and elbow tie up, "Just don't tease me again, please." She asked, not wanting to be set off again.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:03 pm

"H-hey...you were teasing and mocking me as well weren't you?..." Cecilia said as she would quickly attempt to initiate the tie up and try to push her back for a second before she would try to spin around and change the tie up into a side headlock, "I won't tease you as long as you don't" Cecilia would say as she would try to wrench her head in the headlock.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:10 pm

"Sorry 'bout that." The amazon grunted in apology as Cecilia spun her into a side head lock. Blinking a couple of times to nullify the pain while she tried to think of what to do.
If she was smaller she could slip out and catch Cecilia in an arm twist, but she wasn't agile enough. But what she could do was wrap her arms around Cecilia's waist and lift her up off the ground, not dropping her down but enough to hopefully to force the blonde to change strategies.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:21 pm

"Don't worry about it....no more teasing between us..." Cecilia said as she continued wrenching on her head, at least until she fells Rebecca wrap her arms around her waist and lift her up of the ground "Woah!" she yelpes out as she tries to squirm around, attempting to roll around in her Rebecca's grip so her stomach was pressed against her shoulder instead of her back, where she would try to wrap her legs around Rebecca's body and squeeze, as she would try to out Rebecca in a front head lock instead as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Rebecca had tried to get out of one hold and and found herself in a much worse one. Trapped in both the front headlock, wrenching her neck while Cecilia's legs squeezed as much air as they could out of her body. The lack of air and blood in her head forced the amazon down to one knee before she launched off to ram Cecilia into a corner post, it was a desperation move and if it didn't work she'd have spent a lot of energy to get in a much worse situation.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next