by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yoko's night "alone" [Open]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yoko's night "alone" [Open] Empty Yoko's night "alone" [Open]

Post by Jenova Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 am

Yoko sighed putting her wooden Katana onto her right shoulder and leaning back against her bike. She looked down at the ground for a moment thinking of what she could do tonight. She had no real plans for tonight or for that matter, any night. It was always the same, work, home, bed. Well tonight she wanted to change it up she just didn't know how. She rested against her bike another sigh leaving her lips while she thought this through.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Yoko's night "alone" [Open] Empty Re: Yoko's night "alone" [Open]

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:16 am

Drake would be walking home tonight from the bar. He was a little drunk but too bored to keep drinking by himself. He would stretch out cracking all the joints through out his body to relax reaching into his trench coat for his flask of 151 as he took another gulp. Drake looked around for something to do or something interesting to occupy him this night. He noticed a woman leaning against a bike holding a wooden bokken reminding him of his polypropylene one. All he could say to himself looking at her was, "Bad ass."

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:53 pm

She heard the words and her ears twitched. She looked over at the male and waved her sword around pointing at it. "You mean this? I made it myself!" She said kinda exited to find someone who liked a sword like her. "Are you a fan of wooden blades? Or even blades in general?" She asked thinking that she found a new friend.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 pm

"All blades actually, I carry two polypropylene bokkens around for sparring Mushashi style." He would speak of the swordsman who was famous for successfully dual wielding two full sized katanas. "I also practice and carry all kinds of different blades, I'm a big fan of swords and knives but mostly their history and how there were used and made more than wielding them around childishly." He would laugh as he spoke thinking about how a lot of people who don't really appreciate weapons just wield them around like idiots and show them off just to look badass, he wasn't referring to her but most immature people in general. He would stop himself as he found himself rambling on once she mentioned swords and knives to him.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:27 pm

"My normal style if we are using swords is using a long katana and using it with a Iaijutsu style. This makes it a quicker swing and easier to kill someone with, but with a wooden katana like this I use normal kendo" She stated smiling a bit at his knowlage of blades.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:45 pm

"Awesome, I'll have to see it sometime." He would smile to her as he listened to her talk, he didn't expect anyone to really know about the stuff always feeling like a nerd possessing useless information.

Last edited by 5809 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:45 am

"We should hang out some time" She said smiling, getting onto her bike and starting it up. She took her helmet up and put it on before looking back and smiling at him. "Ja ne" She said before riding off.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:32 am

Grinning he lept on her bike the moment she took off feeling the need for a rush. "I can always get off if you want!" He would yell to her as she started to take off. He would wait for her response just having fun from the adrenaline rush he got leaping onto the bike while it was in movement. Drake needed something to wake him up also to pass the time and make his night interesting.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:20 am

"Oh no, just stay on at your own risk, I am not what they call a "safe driver"." She said with a coy smile driving a bit faster down the ramp of the parking lot, making sure to make a tight dangerous turn just to get the blood pumping in not only her, but her riding buddy.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:24 am

"Whohoo!" He would love the rush of riding but quickly wrapped his arms around her waist as she started to drive reckless. He wasn't afraid, just making sure he didn't fall off. Drake would begin to blush though once he realized he was holding her around the waist, whether it was by her plan or not. Still he hold on and let her take him wherever they were going as she continued to ride.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next