Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:46 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yoko vs Fathia.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yoko vs Fathia. Empty Yoko vs Fathia.

Post by Jenova Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 am

Yoko had no clue who she was facing, but like always, she did a back up check on there backgrounds just to be safe. She was interested at what she read behind stages only
moments before the battle was meant to take place. This was going to be a amazing fight she thought. Then, at her cue, her music came on. Playing the song "sons of plunder" by Disturbed. She smiled a bit at the chime of her music as she came out from behind stage childishly waving at her fans which roared at her coming from the back.

She would take her time walking forward to the stage holding her long wooden katana tapping it on her shoulder while making her way forward to the ring with a bright smile, she was normally a happy girl. Wearing her normal bunny hoodie and short shorts. Smiling still she put her blade down to her side and closed her eyes singing a bit "As the countless numbers hunger for world wide renow..." Was the only line she sang before making it to the ring and pulling her arm onto the top rope to help her get into the ring.

She made her way to the middle of the ring waving at the people who were still screaming for her, not as many as the other girl, only a few mostly children were yelling for her. She waved with a cheery smile before calming herself down, her song was over which would mean any minute it would be the other girls turn to come out. She put her wooden sword out of the ring and waited looking to the other side where the girl would be coming out from. Kissing the locket around her neck for good luck. "Watch over me, Aoi-chan.." Were the last words she spoke.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Yoko vs Fathia. Empty Re: Yoko vs Fathia.

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:11 am

Fathia grinned as she waited for her entrance music. "Z.Z." She said sharply and the girl who was leaning against a wall near her, wrapped in loose fitting robes smile.

"Ya, cat'n?"

"Just be ready in case we got us a fighter, got it?"

"Ayeye Cat'n." Z.Z. said and saluted, just as Fathia's "get gold" by ALI Project came on.

Fathia sauntered down the ramp to a hail of boos. She grinned at it. Even in though she had only had a few matches, she had left both her opponents bruised, beaten and humiliated after some dubious actions on her part.

In one hand, slung over her shoulder was her 8 foot long donga stick, made of the hardest wood in Africa. Jingling at the end of it like a hobo lunchpail was a small sack of gold. In her other hand, she held a very nice and very expensive looking guitar. She'd let Z.Z. fiddle around with it but didn't have much use for it after taking it from her last victim.

When she stepped into the ring, she slung her gold forward and let it clang to the ground. "Oi!" She said to Yoko.

"I don't fight anyone without makin a bet first, ya got that, scallywag?" She said and smirked. "So, put somethin on the line. I'll offer up that nice little sack o pieces o' eight. You can put up whatever ya want." She then looked the girl over and lifted the guitar. "Of maybe ya want this beauty? Might be more to yer likin' ? Either way, make a deal and let's get this fight underway."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:27 am

Yoko pondered this for a moment. She didn't know what deal to make for she didn't see that part coming. Then she saw the stick. "I want that stick of yours, I could put it to good use." She said pointing at it. Then she allowed her arms to drop to her side. "What do you want if you win?" She asked. "I have nothing to offer because I do not know you, so you can get whatever you wish for." she said looking around the area, she hadn't noticed the boo's before. She felt kinda bad that the girl was so ridiculed, but she had a idea as to why. That could make this fight all the more dangerous.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:41 am

Fathia's eyes narrowed as Yoko pointed at her donga stick. She held it close like it was a precious child. "My donga stick isn't up as part of the bargain, matey." She said and pointed down at the gold. "With those piece o' eight, you could buy any kind of weapon you want. That's a fair bargain. As for you..." She said and looked at Yoko.

"You don't seem to have much aside from the clothes on your back so I'll take them. All of them." She said and tapped on her eye, indicating she'd take the patch too. "Unless you want to put your own little stick up in the bargain?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:57 pm

She smiled a bit and lifted up the eye patch, showing her eye wasn't really missing. "This patch is just for show dear. It makes it harder to fight so I wear it. Makes the fight more fun." She stated as she also held the stick close. "You can have the clothes, this stick is important. And my locket also don't count as clothing." She said her eyes glaring forward. "No one... get's this locket." She said. "So are we ready to start?" She asked looking to the ref who should have rang the bell awhile ago. But never has, maybe she thought the conversation was important, so she signaled for the bell to be rang, in which it was. Starting the match.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:22 am

Fathia narrowed her eyes at Yoko's words. "Harder to fight?" She then sneered. "I'm a pirate, matey. I know all about eyepatches so I'll be taking that along with the rest of it when I beat you." She then kicked the sack of gold out of the ring and set aside her donga stick and guitar.

She cracked her neck as the bell rung and began to circle Jenova once she was ready. When she felt comfortable, she slid to the side and aimed a low kick at Yoko's shin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:24 am

She had her eye keep following her as she circled around, once the sweep was made it wasn't exactly easy to evade. A straight on sweep isn't something that is easy to see coming in the start of the match. However Yoko was able to lift her leg above the low kick so it would only glide past, once this was done, she brought her leg forward into a kick, aiming to kick the girl in the side of the head while she was on the ground as such.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Fathia furrowed her brow as her kick missed. She then grunted as a kick snapped into the side of her head. She grunted and dove to the side to try and roll away from Yoko.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Once she rolled away Yoko took her stance once more watching her for awhile. holding her breath before she made a move, dashing forward she would cock her arm back and swing it forward to try and nail her in the face with a simple jab.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:03 am

Fathia hopped up and eyed Yoko carefully. Her face held an indifferent scowl as she watched Yoko dashed forward. As she came in, Fathia tried to use her long legs to plant the ball of her foot into Yoko's inner thigh, just as close to not being a low blow as she could manage. Hopefully that would keep Yoko's fist out of reach.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next