Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:46 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:33 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:26 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, JoggingJokes, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Duct Tape Duel: Katya vs. Sabine

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Duct Tape Duel: Katya vs. Sabine - Page 2 Empty Re: Duct Tape Duel: Katya vs. Sabine

Post by hamish1024 Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:16 am

Katya was momentarily pleased as she rolled over, pulling Sabine to the canvas by her leg, but the other girl was quick to scramble round and get her in a headlock. She shuddered as her head was clamped by Sabine’️s arm. Admiring Katya couldn’️t help but think about the power in those well-defined biceps.

“Oh yeah, I do look good tied up,” she replied, even as she struggled in the headlock.

She was squirming pretty ineffectually against the larger girl’️s hold, the increasing pressure and pain making her grunt. To counter she would try and fire an elbow back into Sabine’️s ribs.

“You do like me,” she stated through gritted teeth. “Everybody like me,” she emphasised her point with a second jabbing elbow.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Duct Tape Duel: Katya vs. Sabine - Page 2 Empty Re: Duct Tape Duel: Katya vs. Sabine

Post by kerflubble Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:25 am

"Hmmm..." Sabine pondered as she drew Katya closer in, rubbing her head against her breasts before the Russian's elbows knocked her off, sending her sprawling away. "Well if you keep that up I may not like you after all. Depends how well you moan."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Katya was relived to feel Sabine finally roll off of her, releasing the headlock. Crouching on the canvas, she turned to face her floored opponent.

“Heh, it depends how well you make me!” she grinned.

Katya would scramble across the canvass and try to grab one of Sabine’️s arms, hoping to twist her into a position where she could apply an armbar to the downed fighter.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:27 pm

When Katya grabbed her arm, Sabine was ready for her. The Brazilian's body moving like a blur as her legs slipped around Katya's arm and her neck, allowing herself to fall backwards and trapping the Russian in a triangle lock. "We'll see." She taunted, blowing Katya a kiss

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Pulled into Sabine’️s hold, Katya cried out - though nothing like the moaning they’️d been teasing each other about, it still showed the Russian’️s shock at being caught out, grunting with alarm as she was snared between Sabine’️s legs.

She felt those strong, gorgeous thighs close around her head completely, trapping her and crushing her. Katya realised this position could end up much worse than the headlock she had just escaped. She had to endure Sabine’️s cheeky taunt as there was no way for her to escape right now. Instead, Katya was forced to focus her struggles on simply surviving - squirming round to try and alleviate the pressure on her head, and bringing up her free arm to weakly try and prise Sabine’️s long legs apart.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:49 am

"Mmmmmm..." Sabine purred as Katya squirmed around in her triangle hold. While she did have enough arm strength to keep herself upside down for a long time her main combat assets were her toned legs, and it felt good to squeeze down on the Russian, slowly sapping her ability and will to resist her. "Feels so right, you in between my legs, maybe after the match we could have our own little session where I show you what else my thighs can do." She taunted, even though there was blood rushing to her head, in the quickness to get out of the armbar situation and lock in her triangle hold Katya was still kneeling and Sabine's head was on the ground, upside down.

Giving her one last squeeze she uncoiled her pythons and rolled back, licking her lips as she tried to think of a way to progress this match, perhaps find someway to tie her hands up.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Katya gasped with relief as, after being given a final crushing squeeze, she was released from Sabine’️s thighs. The flustered Russian girl dropped onto her hands and knees, panting, the hold having drained a fair bit of her strength. Katya knew she’️d have to avoid Sabine’️s powerful limbs if she didn’️t want the match to be a one-sided massacre.

Wiping her brow as she tried to recover, Katya grinned at the other girl’️s taunt. The invitation to spend more time between the Sabine’️s thighs was more than tempting for her, but she would try and maintain some of her composure, and pride, at least for now.

“Well, that does sound good…” she answered coyly, “but what could you do to me when I have your legs all tied up? Maybe I will be able to demonstrate things to you, no?” She said this with impish confidence, not actually feeling that arrogant about her chances, but enjoying the boast nonetheless.

Forcing her mind back to the fight, Katya clambered to her feet, knowing if she stayed on the ground she would likely get her ass kicked. She would cautiously approach Sabine, palms held outward to invite a grapple.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:45 pm

"What would I do with my legs tied up? Hmmm..." Sabine replied with interest as she excepted Katya's terms, standing up to press her palms against the Russian's "I suppose I'd have to do..." she began before leaning in, she was really enjoying the banter with the Russian, it seems that Katya was on the same page as the Brazilian

"Anything you wanted me to do."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Katya gave a soft chuckle as the girls linked fingers. The way Sabine was playfully raising the stakes in this match made her pulse quicken.

“Now, that is very tempting offer,” she smiled, slowly tensing her muscles, channelling her strength to match the Brazilian’️s own as their arms pushed against each other.

“So, seems we have a deal.” Katya would lean forwards in the grapple, breasts brushing together, her forehead gently nuzzling against Sabine’️s own. “The losing girl is going to end up as a, what’️s the word, a plaything?”
As Katya spoke the last word her lips were less than an inch from Sabine’️s, though the little tease had no intention of initiating a kiss right now.

“You agree?” she purred.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Sabine let out a small "ooh" as Katya pushed herself closer together, listening to her as their breasts rub together only made her smile go wider. "Deal." The Brazilian agreed, the thought of having longer with this plaything was an enticing one to be sure, perhaps her first non-hentai match would have a happy ending after all.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next