Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Cecilia quickly rolled up after throwing Rebecca, and got to her feet, her shoulder throbbed a little, but it didn't cause her any great blinding pain, it was an annoyance, normally she would try and banter with her Rebecca, and be her normal cheerful and happy self, but she just wasn't feeling it, but she still tired to, like she did last night, "Hmm..yeah...or thinking on my knee perhaps" Cecilia said in a very half hearted joke, maybe no hearted.

Cecilia saw Rebecca coming at her, and she just did nothing, she might have been able to counter attack or dodge but she didn't, and Rebecca came in and lifted her up, Cecilia cringed a little as she was picked up and she brought her hands to place them on Rebecca's head attempting to push it back, and get her to let go, once again a bit half hearted.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 2 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Rebecca hoisted Cecilia up with ease but she knew something was wrong with her friend, the way she only lightly pushed on her head instead of trying to slide off her shoulder or do anything else, it was a half-hearted attempt at something that probably wouldn't even work if she really was behind it. "Come on Cecilia." She said, lifting her up to her shoulder so she wasn't just holding her upside down "I thought you wanted to spar with me?" She asked, holding her in place.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Cecilia was not really taking this to seriously, she maybe didn't feel like it was a good idea after she started it, instead of being held upside down, she was placed on Rebecca's shoulder, feeling like a sac of potatoes, Rebecca was talking to her, Cecilia let out a sigh, as she dangled there, "Huff....Yeah yeah....I did...fine" Cecilia said as she would try to put her arm up and around Rebecca's neck, as if she was going for some kind of dragon sleeper.

As she would also attempt to try and get her legs around Rebecca's torso, right underneath Rebecca's breasts and try to squeeze on her hard, "H-how's this?" Cecilia asked as she tried to take some of the fight out of the Amazon.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Rebecca tried to grunt out "better" as Cecilia tried to respond with a hold of her own, wrapping herself around the amazon and squeezing herd, it didn't take long for Rebecca to start to feel the effects of the lack of air, slight dizziness and she couldn't even shake her head to get rid of it.

But one advantage she did still have to get out of this was to use her height and fall backwards harshly, taking Cecilia down with her in attempt to dislodge her arm when her back hit the mat. This was probably being a bit to rough with the un-motivated Swede but the less time spent in a choke the better, even if it was just for a spar.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Cecilia was not really feeling it, she placed Rebecca in a fairly good hold, she was really squeezing hard, maybe to hard for a spar, but it seemed like Rebecca was going to be a little rough herself, as she fell backwards, Cecilia's back crashed into the mat, and would have arched up if not for Rebecca being on top of her, the golden queens eyes shot open in pain as she stared up at the ceiling, "Gauagh!" Cecilia let out as she laid there breathing, she breathed a bit calmly as her chest heaved up and down with every breath.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Rebecca pried Cecilia off her after the impact, sitting up and panting. The Golden Queen had really put some effort into that, and in a match situation with someone a little more worn down, or smaller, that could have been it. Turning around she offered a hand to pull her friend back up. "Hey that was..." she started, trying to find the right words for it "...good. Well actually it kind of sucked to be in but that I guess makes it a good hold." She guessed, as she tried to shake some of the deliriousness out of her.

"You up for more or do you want to take a break?" She asked, still unsure if Cecilia was feeling any better for almost choking her out, or whether she was still out of wack. Adrian was better at this than she was. Adrian could at least break down and hug someone at random and was probably a healtheir person to be around than an amazon with social inabilities.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Cecilia remained lying down, and she looked up at Rebecca as she came closer and offered her a hand, Cecilia looked up a little longer and took her time before she accepted her hand, and was pulled up, she shook her head a little, " Yeah I guess it was.....just need to use it in a different situation" Cecilia said as she looked over at Rebecca, posing her second question, Cecilia wondered a little while, "Ehhm....well mind taking a a short brake...like 2 minutes or something" Cecilia said as she moved up to Rebecca tapped her on the arm.

Cecilia didn't like feeling this way and needed to herself together, "Becks...I just don't know what to do....I don't know" Cecilia said, her voice cracking up a bit as she spoke.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Rebecca winced as Cecilia let it all out, she definatley wasn't good at this type of situations, sure Cecilia had managed to cheer her up from a similar funk when she had been threatend by the Gatt Attack, but she still had something to fight for and protect to motivate her onwards. Plus although the threat was there nothing had actually happened.

Cecilia on the other hand had been on the recieving end of more than just threats, losing a brutal match was hard, but for what Sarah tried to do afterward had seriously shaken the Golden Queen, especially today after the adrenaline rushes of being saved by Adrian and Rebecca and forming the Avengers had passed she was down. "I...I don't know either Cecilia." She admitted, trying to think of something that might be considered inspirational. "We have to do something though, anything. Otherwise... I guess there's gonna be more and more people who don't know what to do anymore because of that bitch."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Cecilia looked up at her friend, and smiled a little, she didn't know what to do, and she didn't really know what to say either, she had given her all and still lost against Sarah, Cecilia wasn't to fond of losing to say the least, she kept looking at Rebecca, "Becks...I gave it my all...and still lost...Sarah beat me....and i can't say it was because she cheated or anything like that....I mean all she did, I did back to her....so I don't know what to do...I asked for your help to maybe get stronger but...what's the point...can I beat her....everytime I look at what she did....I imagine beating her to a bloody pulp....but I don't know if i can do that....I have never been as Violent or evil as that Bitch is.....So I just don't know what to do....I know I said I would beat up the little ninja...but how should I do that?....should I fight Sarah with her own ways and tactics....should I beat them up until they can't even fucking walk.....I just don't know...."

Cecilia said as she sunk down and sat down on the mat, resting her back agains the ropes, " Becks....I really need to get stronger " The Golden queen would say, and she didn't just mean physical strength, or how much of a capable wrestler she was, she meant it in every sense of the word, stronger reslove, a stronger determination.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Rebecca stayed silent as Cecilia let it all out, only speaking out once she'd slumped back down. The amazon sitting down on the canvas as well. "So do I..." she said with a hint of sadness. "I just..." she said, sighing. "It's probably selfish of me to say that I want to fight fire with fire. That part of me wants to see here beaten down so badly she can't beg for mercy..." her tone took a much more venomous level for the description of how badly she wanted Gatt hurt, to feel the same level of helplessness that she had felt after she ran into them in the corridor, the same feeling that Cec was feeling now, "but that's my decision. I need the resolve to stay at it, I need to be strong enough to see it through to the end." she continued

"...I think we both need a lot of help with that. Not just improving skills or building muscle, we've both had our nerves shaken so we need to steel those, even if we lose we need the strength to get back up and not let it set us back." Rebecca stopped there, starting to think that she was just rambling on. "Sorry... most of what I said was probably bullshit..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next