Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson Empty Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

Post by Underdog21 Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Standard match
Victory by K.O, pin or submission

"The Wicked Symphony" by Avantasia played as Emily Nelson stepped into the arena, much to the applause and cheers of much of the arena. After recuperating from her tough match against Natasha Han, Emily had earned the respect of the crowd. Indeed, Miss Sellers had commented afterwards that, despite her loss, Emily had earned her keep in AFW by providing them with an entertaining match. Emily, quite frankly, couldn't have cared less about how entertaining her match was-- the only thing that mattered was that she had done well, and wouldn't have to switch feds again any time soon. That, and she'd already earned herself a friend in the form of Natasha. Well, friend and rival, really. She smiled a little, thinking of how she still needed to even the score with the Russian.

Wearing her usual pink one-piece with a V-cut, as well as matching pads and boots, Emily slid under the ring, before standing up and raising a fist to acknowledge the crowd. Turning to face the other end of the arena, the Scottish beauty folded her arms as she waited for her next opponent.

Last edited by 137 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson Empty Re: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Cecilia was sitting in the locker room, taking a few deep breaths as she was getting herself ready for a match, against someone named Emily Nelson, she had no idea who this girl was but that didn't matter, Cecilia would just go out there and have a fun time, give it all she's got and come out on top, it was time for her to get a grip and show everyone why she was called the Golden Queen, she was the queen because she was the best, and she was Golden because of her golden hair and because she always wore a gold belt around her waist, a title belt, and it was time for her to move up the ranks in her quest for a new belt, joining AFW meant she would have to start all over from the beginning, but that was no problem for Cecilia, she would climb up form the lowest pit to the highest top no matter what.

Cecilia stepped up to stand, she was wearing her usual clothing, a blue halter tank top, a red plaid skirt, brown stockings, brown gloves with red streaks and a pair of white wrestling boots, she ran her hand through her hair, a mere shadow of what it used to be, the magnificent long golden locks reduced to a mere shoulder length hairstyle, she quickly began to walk out of the locker room, and made her way down the hallway to the curtains that stood before the ramp down to the ring, so waited before the curtains for the stage crew to give her the all clear sign for her music to start, she didn't have to wait long to debut her new theme, a more fitting theme for her now, that fitted better in to what had happened to her the past few days, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcgJcoClhbE&feature=related:1j70p1r5]Hämnaren By Hel[/url:1j70p1r5] began to play, and as soon as it did she jumped out from behind the curtains onto the ramp, giving a few waves to the crowd as she received a great deal of cheers, The golden queen seemed to grow in popularity as of late, the past few matches had really showed the crowd that she was one to cheer for.

She began to walk down to the ring, with a proud walk, a walk of a warrior and a queen in one, she held her head high and kinda basked in the glory of the cheering she was getting, upon reaching the ring she pulled herself up with the help of the ropes, onto the ring before she slipped in between to top and middle rope, she gave another few waves to the crowd before she looked over towards her opponent, a tall girl she was, but Cecilia was not intimidated by her height, she figured that she would try and be friendly to her, so she stepped up close to Emily and stretched her arm out for a handshake, "Hello, Names Cecilia, Cecilia Nothman....Be a pleasure to beat you" Cecilia said teasingly, as she just tried to get a little competitive friendly banter going.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm

"Emily Nelson," Emily replied with a smile, shaking Cecilia's hand. The girl she was about to fight looked fairly tough, but at the same time had a seemingly arrogant attitude about her that was a little off-putting. Then again, Cecilia had been relatively civil with her so far: as long as she fought fair and didn't resort to any dirty tricks, the two of them wouldn't have a problem. "I hope y'aren't wearing that plaid skirt fer my benefit, lass," Emily said, countering with some friendly banter of her own. "Not that I care, those aren't my clan colours, but it'll be a shame for that tartan to get ruffled and torn once I'm done wi' you."

As she spoke, she brushed her long brown hair to the side with one hand. Not knowing about Cecilia's recent humiliation, she might not have known that the gesture might be construed as a subtle insult.

Last edited by 137 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:31 pm

"Pleasure Emily" Cecilia said as she shook her hand, Cecilia looked over her opponent, she was quite an attractive girl, she had relatively long hair, making Cecilia miss her own long hair a bit, she seemed to be a tough *lass*, Emily didn't seem like a cheater or a girl who would go for low blows, which was a refreshing thing, "The skirt ain't for your pleasure....It's for mine and the fans I suppose....but if you are into that kind of thing *lass*...then go a head and think of it as being for your benefit." Cecilia said with a smile, at least this girl seemed to accept the friendly banter that she initiated.

But then her next words and action made Cecilia's face twitch a little, and she began to glare at Emily, "W-what?!...You having a crack at me ?!...Better watch it!" Cecilia said as she took a step closer to Emily, looking up at the taller opponent, "Be very careful! " Cecilia said with a rage filled tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Emily paused, blinking in surprise as Cecilia suddenly went from carefree and friendly one minute, to angry and aggressive the next. "Eh?" She stared back down at Cecilia. She had no idea what this girl was so angry at, but she wasn't one to look away from someone. "I 'aven't the foggiest idea what you're on about, lass. All I were doing was 'aving a bit of fightin' words, same as you. Either way, I'd advise ye watch your tone there."

Though she tried to appear calm, inwardly she tensed, readying herself in case Cecilia suddenly attacked.

Last edited by 137 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Cecilia glared on at Emily as she explained that she had no idea what she was talking about, "Hmm..really?!...then I am sorry...but what do you mean...I should watch my tone...Look I am sorry about snapping a bit at you...but don't go telling me to watch my tone....you are talking to the Golden queen...Emily...and don't forget it" Cecilia said as she took a step back.

She raised a hand into the air, "Want to see for yourself that I am better than you....let's start out with a test of strength....unless your to scared" Cecilia taunted a bit, she felt slightly bad for snapping at Emily earlier, if she really didn't mean anything about what she said and did, and it wasn't a hidden meaning for what Sarah had done to her, then it wasn't fair to get angry at her, but she wouldn't let Emily get away with telling the golden queen to watch her tone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Emily raised an eyebrow. As of now, she was liking Emily's attitude less and less-- she was too snappish, too quick-tempered...and dammit, she had far too high an opinion of herself.

"'Golden Queen?'" Emily echoed. "Lass, my ancestors were aectual kings and queens of old. Royal blood runs through my veins. So dinnae bother puttin' on airs wi' me, aright?"

As Cecilia took a step back from her, Emily took a step forward to follow. "And as fer your proposal," Emily said with a faint smile, "I've never said no to a test of strength. Let's see what you 'ave in those arms o' yours." And with that she raised her arms, locking one hand around, Emily's, before raising her other hand and motioning for Cecilia to complete the lockup.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Cecilia looked at Emily un impressed by her little speech, about royal blood, Cecilia smirked a bit at her words and even giggle a bit now an then, mostly because of her accent, some times Cecilia had a little hard time understanding just what she said.

"Well your ancestors were kings and queens....what a funny coincidence...mine too...now can we get one with me kicking your ass" Cecilia said with a strange friendly tone to her voice, one that one might use if you were to talk to a friendly rival or something like that.

"Well well well...Your going to be sorry Lady Nelson....I can assure you that in these arms of mine...there is only power...."
Cecilias said as she looked the first hand in with Emily, and raised her other to lock in with Emily's as well, no taking it easy, Emily was taller than her, which could mean she packed some great strength herself, but Cecilia packed an extreme strength for her size, and had managed to hold her own against some of the strongest around, "Ready?" Cecilia asked before she would begin to try and puch Emily back with all her might, her body flexing and showing of her great muscles.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:20 pm

"When you are, Miss Northman," Emily replied with a grin, deliberately not using any sort of title with Cecilia.

And then the bell rang, and the grappling began.

Emily bit he lower lip, a little surprised at the strength behind Cecilia's arms. This girl wasn't bragging, there was plenty of muscle packed in those lean white arms of hers. The Scotswoman found herself being forced back a few steps as the shorter girl pushed against her. Grunting, Emily dug her boots into the mat and pushed back, matching her strength against Cecilia's. Emily held her breath as she leaned into the lockup, her chest brushing against Cecilia's head as the two pushed and strained in a deadlock. "Nnnnnhhh..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Cecilia smirked a bit as Emily was pushed back, she should have used a title before Cecilia's name, but the scotswoman was not going down so ease she stood her ground after a few steps of being pushed back, Cecilia cringed as she would try to pushe herself more and more, tapping into even more strength to push Emily back, Cecilia was going to hos her that the Golden Queen was not someone to take and make her remeber to put a title in front of her name next time.

"Time to get serious" Cecilia said to grithed teeth as she would try and push herself beyond her strength, her pride would not allow her to fallter of lose this battle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next