Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson Empty It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:28 pm

It was just another quiet day in the gym for Emily. She had already changed into her workout clothes-- a simple pair of tight-fitting fuschia shorts with a matching sports bra-- and she was about ready to hit the mills and the weights, and maybe the punching bags right afterwards. Then, to complete her usual workout routine, she was going to go for a swim to wash off some of the sweat and cool off. All in all, a fairly typical day off for her.

Mind you, if Emily had had her way, she would have spent her excercise routine in a friendly spar. Sadly, training partners were few and far between, it seemed. All of the other AFW members she'd run into down here were either less than friendly, or simply not in the mood for any sparring. The only girl who she thought might have been up to it, Natasha Han, had been mysteriously absent for a while. More was the pity, she thought to herself, as she still owed the fellow Wrestle Angel a rematch. Or a drink, though truth to be told, Emily had never been able to handle vodka that well.

Ah well, Emily, this is how it will have to be until your next match, she thought to herself as she entered the gym.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson Empty Re: It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Cecilia was walking into the Gym, looking to do some light training, she had to work on her strength, if her goal was to be able to beat Rebecca strength wise someday, then a lot of work out was needed for the beautiful golden haired Swede, she was wearing a red Tank top, and a sports bra underneath, coupled with a pair of black tight fitting shorts, she shook her head a little and let her hair fly and sway around a little, freely, as she then pull it all back and tied it up into a pony tail, she was ready to do her intense work out, and build up her strength.

But upon entering she found that the gym was empty of people, usually there were a few of them here, she looked around a little and then she found someone, someone she knew very well, one of her rivals, faith is an interesting thing for them to meet here, " Emily!!! " Cecilia shouted out as she waved towards her, before she began to walk up to her tall, former opponent, and heated rival, " How you been? you working out as well? trying to get a bit stronger so you can beat me next time?" Cecilia asked and teased with a little smile as she looked over her friendly rival, she did have a stunning body.

With Emily here, she could maybe just do some sparring, that could be fun, it had been a blast to wrestle Emily before, so why not again, it would be great, to spar with such and awesome opponent, " Hey Em's what you say about rolling around in the ring with me for a while, maybe see if i can't make you pass out again" Cecilia said with a little teasing tone, but her face and her smile was all friendly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson Empty Re: It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

Post by Underdog21 Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Turning, Emily's eyes lit up when she saw a familiar face approaching her. "Cecilia?" She smiled at the sight of her former opponent. "My my, what a surprise t'see th' Golden Queen in such a 'umble place as this."

She folded her arms, eying Cecilia. "Well isn't that a fine coincidence. I've been looking fer someone t' spar with fer quite a while now. Now that yer here, I suppose I can even our score after last time in th' ring. Although I still say you got lucky."

She glanced at the ring. "Well, if you're up to do some rolling in th' ring, I suppose I could indulge you." She flashed Cecilia a wry smile. "What d'you say to some old fashioned grappling? No punches or kicks, just throws an' holds. Victory by submission, 10-count pin, or KO." She stretched her fingers, cracking her knuckes. "We could go multiple rounds, if me beatin' you th' first time upsets you too much."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Cecilia looked on at Emily, " Well I come here, mostly to find someone to spar with, and if i don't then I just workout here, instead of at home, Umble? well...ehm yeah" Cecilia was still pretty happy to met Emily here, she had been one hell of an opponent, and one of the closest matches she had been in, most of her matches had been fairly close some of the time, but the one with Emily had been close through out the entire match, which made her a welcomed opponent for th Queen of Valkyries.

" Oh yeah, about the name there Em, changed it! a friend of mine thought it was more fitting with the Queen of Valkyries instead of the Golden Queen!" Cecilia said with a little smile as she looked on at Emily, " But, hey just call me Cecilia or Cec!" Cecilia said with a smile as she walked up a little closer to Emily, one thing annoyed her still, that two of her rivals were so much taller than her, Emily and Rebecca were both tall as hell, at least Emily wasn't stronger than Cecilia, so that was something she could hold over her head.

Cecilia folded her arms under her chest as Emily spoked about evening the score, " Oh? think you can? I am fairly certain you passed out last time you tried to beat me girl, and luck's got nothing to do with it, i beat you fair and square and you know it Em, And I will do that again" Cecilia said with a smile, going along with the friendly banter between them.

" Grappling is how I beat you last time, so why not again, 10-count pin? that sound just awesome, " Cecilia said as she moved up into the ring, and began to stretch her back, and arms, her legs, and cracking her neck and her fingers after that, " Okay, so you want multiple rounds so you can try and lose even more, I am fine with that, want to start up with a test of strength, oh yeah wait, I totally beat you at that as well!" Cecilia teased and bantered a little, " Multiple rounds, what you say about best out of 5 rounds?" Cecilia asked with a little smile as she began to move into her grappling stance, " what was it you said after the match, next time, the winner buys drink, thank god I brought my wallet with me!" Cecilia teased as she gestured for Emily to come at her in a lock up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:12 am

Emily grinned as the other girl settled into a ready stance. "Just remember, no stouts or ales," she said, raising her own arms as she began to circle Cecilia. The two of them stared each other down, edging forward closer and closer....

Without any further delay, Emily rushed in, locking up collar and elbow with Cecilia. "Hngh!" she grunted as the two of them locked and twusted, feeling her forehead brush against Emily's. Suddenly, the Scottish Knight dropped down, sunking her fingers tightly around Cecilia's shoulder blades as she fell, aiming to flip the other girl over her onto her back.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Cecilia began to circle Emily as well, and smiled at her, " Oh trust me, when I win you and I will drink the finest of Scotch!" Cecilia said with a little wink towards her rival, as she then began to stare into her eyes and stare her down, the atmosphere getting tense, as these two girls got ready to start their second match.

And When Emily ran in and accepted the lock up Cecilia did the same, and began to push against her rival, pushing her back with her greater strength, as she winced at how Emily was certainly strong, forehead against forehead they pushed and fought as the fierce warrior they were, but then The Scottish Knight to grab onto her shoulder, " Wha..." Cecilia let out as she then felt Emily pull back and throw Cecilia over her, The Queen of Valkyries back crashed onto the canvas, "Agh!" Cecilia shouted out before swiftly rolling over onto her stomach and got up to her knees, " What you give in so easily now Em? could have at least tried to out power me" Cecilia said with a little smile on her lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Emily was grinning as she threw Cecilia down. "Why bother? We both know I'd win that wee tussle," she said as she darted on her feet, trying to spin around behind Cecilia. If she was successful, she would drop down against her, sliding one arm around her throat and another around her arm to control her, all the while digging her own knees into the mat to stabilize herself. If Cecilia turned around in time to face her, however, Emily would still use the same tactic, only frontally, and would try to lock Cecilia in a frontal headlock.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Cecilia managed to turn around rather quickly, as they were both face to face, she smiled a little as she heard Emily words, " That's not what I remember, you seemed to get out powered by me rather easilUGH!" Cecilia let out as she was pulled in for the frontal headlock, " Ugh..Think you have me do you? well keep dreaming" Cecilia said as she would attempt and moved her arms up and try to pry Emily's arm of her and slip out of the headlock.

If that worked then Cecilia would attempt and spur up a little, and attempt and pull Emily down and to the side a little, while she would attempt and shift around to attempt and wrap her legs around Emily's head and trap he in between her strong thighs and squeeze down as hard as she could on Emily, " You still think you're stronger do you" Cecilia would tease a little as she would flex her legs and squeeze down hard on Emily's head in a head scissor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:47 am

Thankfully, Emily was holding down on one of Cecilia's arms with her other arm, and so the Valkyrie Queen was only able to use one of her arms to try to free herself. "Tch..." Emily grunted, feeling Cecilia tugging at her arm circling Cecilia's head...she responded by giving the blonde a tight squeeze. "Not escaping that easily, lassie," she hissed.

Just then, Cecilia's body moved abruptly as the blonde tried to dislodge Emily. Feeling her grip weaken a little, Emily held on as best she could, trying to swing her legs up around Cecilia's waist. If she succeeded, then she would hopefully add a body scissor to the grip, although she didn't know how long she could maintain the weakening headlock and keep Cecilia's arm trapped at the same time...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:59 am

Cecilia was struggling fiercely as she tried to get her head free from Emily grip, while she wasn't as strong as the Queen Of Valkyrie's, she was a rather strong girl herself, but still Cecilia struggled with her trapped arm to try and get it free, and she fought against the headlock as much as she could, she then felt Emily's legs swing up and wrap around her waist, " Dammit! you really want to go all out form the get go today...agh! Guess I am going to have to at least start wrestling in that case" Cecilia let out as she tried to and push her way out.

If she would free her trapped arm, Cecilia would moved it up to Emily's face and push it against her, trying to force her backwards and make it easier to escape the Headlock, that she would then roughly attempt to jerk her head out from the headlock and then go full out and push down trying to get Emily on her back completely, even if she kept hold of the body scissor it wouldn't matter, as she would attempt something, trying to place both her palms down on Emily's toned abs before she would attempt and push down as hard as she could on Emily's midsection to try and put enough for on her and surprise to then try and power her way out of th body scissor and try to move up and mount Emily.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next