Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson - Page 9 Empty Re: It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

Post by Underdog21 Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:05 pm

For a moment, Emily made no reply. The Scotswoman was face down on the mat, her hair and arms sprawled as she lay unmoving. For a moment, it might have seemed that Cecilia had done some serious damage to her.

"Errrmnnnh..." Emily finally groaned, showing some signs of life. She moved her head to the side, breathing lightly as she slowly and painfully began to push herself upright. Noticing Cecilia's offered hand, she didn't hesitate to accept it, and allowed the Swede to help her up to her knees.

"I'll...manage..." she managed to breath. "'Ell of a finisher ye've got, Cec." Emily wasn't speaking lightly: her whole back felt stiff after being rung through Gleipnir, and it didn't help that she was still feeling dizzy after all of those repeated slams. She rolled over onto a sitting position and brushed her damp hair out of her face. "Give a moment, aye?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson - Page 9 Empty Re: It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:10 am

Cecilia smiled at Emily as she also winced a little in pain as a result of pulling Emily up to her knees, she gave a slight nod as she tried to not think about it, she smile at Emily still and had to change that smile into a cute little smirk as Emily praised her finisher, " Hehe...well I kinda decided to get a good submission finisher after numerous spars with Rebecca, and well after our match...kinda " Cecilia said as she scratched at the back of her head, trying to look away a little as it was odd to be complimented for one of her moves like this.

Cecilia move from her knees, just as Emily and sat down, placing her palms on the mat behind her, and leaning back a little, as she looked at Emily, " You are a tough one though...never thought you would be able to kick out of that pin " Cecilia said as she shot Emily a little wink, " Oh..sure, but only if you give me two " Cecilia said with a little laugh, " We...really gonna go through with the 5 rounds think ?...I'm kinda beat " Cecilia said as she was breathing heavily, and neither of them looked all that good at the moment.

" You don't think it's better to just leave it like this ?....hehe, we can settle things after I become a champion" Cecilia said with a happy little grin towards Emily.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:33 pm

"Oh aye? Ye're just...scared I'll win round five..." Emily teased as she caught her breath. Although to be honest, Cecilia did have a point: Emily wasn't exactly feeling in good enough shape for a fifth round, especially after all that Cecilia had put her through. Although Emily had been itching to try the Highlander out on Cecilia as a bit of payback, their spar had probably wound on for long enough.

"I 'spose ye're right, Cec," Emily said as she tried to get back to her feet. A sharp pain in her spine convinced her otherwise, though, and she remained sitting. "I dinna think we could 'ave a fifth round without killing each other. I'll jus' 'ave t'beat you another time."

She took a deep breath. "So...ets a draw, then? Which of us is buying the drinks, then?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Cecilia laughed out a little as she heard Emily tell her that she was just scared that Emily would win the 5th round, " Yeap...I guess I am " Cecilia said with a cute little smile to Emily as she looked the girl over a little and smirked, " although I do want to settle things...I want to be able to fight and get my shot at a belt soon " Cecilia said as she put her tongue out to tease Emily.

Cecilia began to move up to her feet, slow and painful process as it was but she made it up, " Oh, well I don't know about that, I might survive it...I can at least stand " Cecilia said as she offered a hand to Emily, " Just try me, I'm gonna wipe the floor with you" Cecilia said with a smile as she offered her hand to Emily.

" Hmm..that's a good question.........................HOW ABOUT ! I buy your drinks and you buy mine "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Emily smiled back at the Swede as she took her hand. "Sounds fair enough, Cec," she said, pulling on Cecilia's hand to hoist herself back up to her feet. Once again, a sharp pain shot through her back as she stood, and she winced, unbalancing a little and leaning against Cecilia's shoulder. "Feh...I might be needin' some physiotherapy after this..." she grumbled as she leaned against her rival, inwardly thankful that, for the moment, she had a warm shoulder to lean on.

"When...is yer next title shot, anyway?" she asked.

Last edited by 137 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Cecilia smiled a little as Emily leaned against her and took her help in standing up right, it was kinda fun that Emily was talking about winning the next round if they had one, the fact that Emily was almost done at the moment was just something that made Cecilia smirk a little, she leaned in closer to Emily and whispered, " Don't worry, you will get some " Cecilia then move in to give Emily a peck on her cheek.

" Well...I haven't gotten the title shot yet, but I do have the chance to win the Hardcore contract, and if I do...then I'm going for the number one contender to get the real belt " Cecilia said with a smile as she would try and lead Emily out of the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:04 am

Emily blushed as she felt Cecilia kiss her on the cheek. In all honesty, she had never had any girl-on-girl crushes, but then she wasn't one to shy away from a bit of adventure. She would have returned it then and there, if only to assure Cecilia that she didn't object, but restrained herself-- the other girl probably figured as much anyway. "Oh aye? Didn't know ye were so skilled, Cec," she replied with a sly grin.

As Cecilia helped her out of the ring, she continued. "As to yer title shot...best of luck wi' ye on that," she said. "I dinna know if I'll be in the running fer that belt as well, but if I am...well, let th'best lady win. Namely me. But if not, then I'll probably be there t'cheer you on."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Cecilia pouted a bit as she heard Emily say she didn't know that she was that skilled, " Hey..I'm the one who whooped your ass today, you think someone like you would show a little respect for their betters " Cecilia said as she shook Emily a bit to tease her, " Also, never upset the one carrying you " Cecilia said with a little grin as she looked up at Emily.

After helping Emily out of the ring she began to head of towards the locker room so that they could shower off and stuff, " Huh..thanks Em" Cecilia said as her rival wished her luck, "Pfft Like you would ever be able to challenge me for my future belt!" Cecilia said as she shook her head, " And you got that wrong, if you did I would be the winner...huh?..hehe Thanks Em" Cecilia responded as she tried to carry he friendly rival away towards the locker room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9