Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson - Page 7 Empty Re: It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

Post by Underdog21 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:33 pm

"Is it?" Emily asked as the two of them stood back up. "Alright then, say I ne'er put up a fight. Say ye dom'naited me from start tae finish...not that that would ever 'appen, mind," she added with a wink. "Can ye honestly say that would have been a battle worth fighting?"

She took a step back, rotating her arms to relax them for the next round.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson - Page 7 Empty Re: It's Cold in the North: Cecilia Northman vs Emily Nelson

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Cecilia looked on at Emily a bit confused, what was she saying really...had The Queen of Valkyries gone about things wrong, how could she, she had been winning up till this point, and it was because she had done what she did to win and to prove that she was strong and good, that she didn't take crap from anyone, " What do you mean ? I have won and they have been fights that were worth fighting....I think.." Cecilia was unsure, in her fight with Emily she had gone in thinking all about winning and such, but she had left happy, was it cause she won or because she had a good match.

" AGh! why are you trying to confuse me ?! " Cecilia let out as she rubbed her head a little in frustration, This was not something that she could come up with and answer for right now, she had to think about this, a lot of time needed to be brought into this, " A battle worth Fighting ? last time I went in to just fight I got my ass kicked and since then I have managed to win because of my desire to do so " Cecilia said as she looked over at Emily, standing opposite to her as she watched Emily rotate her shoulders, Cecilia placed her hands on her hips as she didn't look to amused by this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Emily frowned. "There's no such thing as 'aving a perfect record, Cec," she said. "You'll lose fights as much as ye win them. Its how ye deal with losses that matters, not that ye've lost in the first place." She stopped stretching her arms and folded them. "If y'can walk away from a loss wi' yer head held high, then you're still a winner at heart. But if ye dwell on each loss, it'll do nowt but eat at you inside."

She noted that Cecilia didn't seem too impressed with her words. "I'm not saying its wrong to fight tae win," she said. "Its just that ye shouldn't let each an ev'ry loss consume you if ye don't win." She grinned a bit. "How else d'ye think I've been able to cope wi' getting pummelled by ye in the ring th'first time around?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Cecilia looked on at Emily as she spoke, it made sense sort off...and that was what bothered Cecilia, if she had just didn't dwell on her losses than she would be able to cope with them, and maybe instead of searching for power to not lose anymore, she could search for it cause she wanted to get stronger, it made sense sort of, but how many months had she dedicated her entire way of life to winning now, it had been a while since she lost to Gatt and after that...it had kinda been that way.

Cecilia shook her head a little and glared at Emily for a second, " You're just trying to confuse me right ? Or are you serious ? " Cecilia asked before just blurting out, " Look! I got a important match coming up in like...a month, I can win the Hardcore Title Contract and then make my way onwards to the top...This way has worked for me okay....I think I am gonna stick with it " Cecilia said as she shook her head, although she told Emily that, she didn't know if she meant it, was it worth to lose out on the thrill and joy of battle just because of one loss and one strive to reach the top.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:04 am

Emily sighed and shrugged. "It's your life, lass, not mine, so far be it fer me tae be bossy," she said. "Just remember, lasses like Gatt and their like ken only beat you if ye let yourself feel beaten."

And with that, Emily took a step back, eying Cecilia carefully. "Now...ready tae lose round four?" she asked teasingly.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:14 am

Cecilia looked on at Emily, as she was really feeling like her head was being messed with...maybe there were way more to Emily's words than she even thought, maybe she should try and think of things as before she managed to lose to Gatt, and really can only beat her if she feels beaten....maybe that was true, so much of the reason why she felt weaker sometimes was probably cause she had gone and done things she shouldn't perhaps, maybe if she didn't let Sarah get to her she would be able to handle it better...

Cecilia shook her head and winked at Emily, Okay...no winning care now, just gonna fight Emily and give it my all...it's rather appealing to not be the one having to buy the drink for once... Cecilia thought as her mind already started to wander towards the idea of loosing and she didn't see it so badly this time, maybe it was because it was with a friend or because of what Emily said.

" Ready!" Cecilia said as she would charge at Emily with a smile trying to go in and wrap her arms around Emily's waist before she would even let Emily get ready or anything, and if that worked she would try and squeeze down hard on Emily's slim yet strong waist and take her up off the mat as she tired to lock the girl in a bearhug, " If I lose you buy the drinks right " Cecilia said a she flashed a grin up at Emily.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:01 am

To Emily's surprise, Cecilia came at her quickly the moment she declared her readiness, in a move obviously meant to take her by surprise. And it worked: Emily brought up her arms to grapple with the Swede, only for Cecilia to duck in low, wrapping her arms around her waist. The next thing Emily she knew, she was lifted off her feet in a powerful bearhug.

"Bloody--" Emily swore, shutting her eyes as she felt Cecilia's strong grip crushing around her waist. Gritting her teeth, she fought back, swinging her legs up around Cecilia's waist to lock in a body scissor of her own, while at the same time sliding an arm up around Cecilia's golden-haired head to put her in a side headlock. Locking her ankles together, Emily squeezed back, causing their bodies to press together a little more tightly.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:24 am

Cecilia smirked up at Emily as she was giving the taller girl a taste of her strength, it went well...up till the point that Emily's legs came around and started squeeze her waist, " Kh..damn " Cecilia let out as her head was also pulled in to a head lock, " Ngh...not letting me take you down easy are you " Cecilia said with a smirk as she would give Emily a tight squeeze.

The closeness wasn't helping the little sexual tone that their conversation had had for a moment, Emily being very sexy didn't help that either, Cecilia let out a little laugh, before she said, " Damn...only way " Cecilia would then attempt and take a step forwards before trying to throw herself and Emily forward as hard a she could, gritting her teeth and bracing for impact.

As she tried to Slam Emily down on her back as hard as she could, which would most likely result in heavy blow to the crown of Cecilia's head, Cecilia decided to throw out the idea of winning, and at the moment all she cared about was having fun, and slam Emily down, it was more than likely that she was gonna take a very heavy hit to her head by doing this, but it didn't matter, she took Emily's word for it at the moment and poured all her strength into the slam.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 am

"Mmmmph...phmmm..." Emily was breathing through her nose as Cecilia continued to squeeze into her, while she countered by continuing to squeeze against Cecilia. Given the sounds she heard Cecilia making, and the way her opponent's warm body was squirming uncomfortably, her scissor and headlock were having their desired effect, and Emily winched the hold tighter, hoping it would make Cecilia let her go.

Instead, Cecilia did something completely unexpected: one minute, they were upright, but the next, Cecilia was suddenly falling forwards! Emily didn't even have time to cry out in alarm before her back slammed into the mat. Pain shot up her spine, causing her to instantly release the Northern Queen, and the impact caused her body to arch up against Cecilia before flattening against the mat. The slam left Emily lying stunned on the mat, groaning, with Cecilia lying on top of her.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:57 am

Cecilia managed to slam Emily down and the hit was hard, stunningly hard for both of them, Cecilia's head ached and throbbed like hell as she laid there on top of Emily, groggy as all hell, but she sort of was able to know where she was, she slam her hand down on the mat, " one..." and then again " two..." she spoke softly and it hurt to move her jaw even as little as she did, it was nice to have something soft to lie against and to get a bit a nicer ground for her head, she raised it of the ground long enough to move it up against Emily's chest and use her as a pillow.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next