Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins - Page 6 Empty Re: The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins

Post by Bluemouse Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:10 pm

"Oh, man. I guess I hadn't really thought about that." Taylor said quietly, and relaxed a bit. "Um... I..."

It was so hard to think when all she wanted to do was nude up and sex his brains out. But the news had slowed her down... enough to put together a sentence or two. "So, are you, do, uh, are you okay? Like, not... physically, I mean, is this, like... do you wanna... I'm not sure how to ask this in a way that won't sound... dumb."

She blushed. She was embarrassed and didn't know exactly why. She just assumed that Johnny was her age and as experienced as she was, for no reason. It was weird to think about it being his first time and... not... hers. "I won't, uh... rush you, ya know."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins - Page 6 Empty Re: The After-After-Party Is Where The Real Fun Begins

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Johnny was nervous but somehow Taylor's sudden sheepishness gave him confidence. She wasn't turning him away or disgusted, but rather sort of being comforting and attentive, in case he was having issue.

Johnny grinned widely. "Taylor!" He said a little loudly, sitting up for a moment and resting on her thighs. He looked down and grabbed hold of his fully erect shaft over his boxers. "I.. I don't think I'm having an issue..." He said and then chuckled. "Look.." His tone changed to a more serious one. "I'm being serious when I say this...' He turned his head and blushed slightly. 'There isn't anyone else in the world that I want to be my first other than you, Taylor-chan."

Johnny looked back and flashed a grin at Taylor. "I just hop that I don't disappoint you." Johnny's face suddenly went pale for a second and he looked at Taylor nervously. "Um.. I mean.. We're going to do it and junk, right?" He asked. It sounded bad saying it like that but she was back in control and he suddenly felt he needed to be reassured by her once more.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:49 am

"Uh..." Taylor suddenly thought of a certain deciding element that was missing. She squirmed to the side and wriggled to within arms reach of a night stand that stood next to the bed. She ripped open the drawer and looked inside.

"Whew..." She said with obvious relief. "Hell yes." She pulled out a little square packet and threw it into Johnny's chest. "Okay, I'll be gentle." She said, and a grin spread across her face. "Okay, maybe not, but we'll go slow."

She reached over her shoulder and set the condom down next to the pillow, and then got to her knees in front of Johnny. She put her hands on his. "Okay. First one hand here..." She put one of his hands on her waist. "And then this hand comes up here..." She brought his other hand up to her neck and slid it down to her chest. "And now that she feels you and wants more, you give her a little bit." She slid his hand up to her neck.

"Now..." She said slowly, gazing into Johnny's eyes. "Kiss me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:02 am

Johnny bit his cheek as Taylor pushed off him for a moment. His heart stopped and he balled his fist and pushed it against his chest. His body was tightening and he thought that right then and there she was going to walk out on him. But when she turned and grabbed a condom out of the drawer, Johnny let out a fairly loud, audible sigh. His hand fell to his side and he looked at Taylor carefully.

He then watched Taylor begin to instruct him in the art of female seduction as she guided his hands. He grinned very goofily and almost had to keep himself from laughing. When she commanded him to kiss her, he obliged quickly and pushed his body against her and forced his tongue deeply into her mouth, kissing her hotly, passionately.

He tried to extend the kiss as long as he could before he pulled away and looked at her.He pushed his and up her body and pressed his hand against the side of her breasts.

"You suck."

He said with a wry smile before pushing her back onto the bed. "And I don't suck THAT bad!" He said jabbing a thumb into his chest that he puffed out. "I've done everything else." He added quickly before he pushed back on top of her, pushing his body up against her so she could feel his bulge pressing against her panties.

He kissed her again and rode tried to fish his hand behind her back to try and start undoing her bra.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:01 am

Taylor laughed. "I didn't SAY that you sucked! This is a valuable service I'm freaking providing here! Do you know how many guys would kill to have a girl tell them exactly what they want?"

She laughed even harder, partly delighted, when he went around back for her bra. "See? Prime example. Having some trouble? That's because this here is a frontsie. It closes in the front. See?" She jabbed her finger into the side of his butt. "You would KNOW this if you were paying aTTENtion."

She laid back on the bed and put her hands behind her head, doing her best to pretend that her interest was waning. "Don't keep me waiting too long, stud, this thing needs to come off." She couldn't help but wiggle her hips into position and move her hips up and down, sliding Johnny's length up and down ever so slightly against her clit. She bit her bottom lip and her eyes closed slightly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:16 am

Johnny blushed when Taylor pointed out his folly. He growled cutely and then bit the top of her bra strap and pulled it up so it snapped back against her shoulder. "Dirty pool!" He muttered and then slid his hand up the front of her chest and popped off the bra, exposing Taylor's modest chest.

Johnny sucked in a breath as he was finally able to glimpse Taylor's modest and cute chest. It was worth every bit of teasing that he had incurred from her and he licked his lips and dove in. He seized one, gripping it firmly and began to kiss it. He opened his mouth and took half bit, half kisses, more a kin to a catfish as he mouthed her breast. He took in her other breast as well and began to knead and touch, feeling it and pushing his fingers into her nipple.

While he attended to her breast, he could feel her pressing against his length and he let out a moan. Even the boxers and panties couldn't completely hide what he was rubbing against and it was getting him really excited. He let those thoughts mingle with what he was currently focused on as he took her nipple into his mouth and began to gently suckle and tongue it, pricking his ears up to catch any lusty indication of what kind of fruits his labours were bearing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:43 am

"Mm, careful, gentle, they're delicate." Taylor urged softly and closed her eyes. She arched her back with her hands still behind her head and let Johnny work. The feel of his warm lips against the delicate skin of her stiff nipple sent shivers down her spine.

Her hips bucked once involuntarily. She wanted more. Her grinding became a little heavier, a little more intense, but she held back. She didn't want to rush anything. She grabbed the hair on each side of Johnny's head, her fingers curling into it by themselves, and gave it a little tug.

"Mm, that feels good." She said, and put a hand on top of his head to gently urge him down toward her stomach.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:22 am

Johnny smiled as she encouraged him. It felt as good to him to hear her say she liked it as it probably did to her to have him do it to her. Maybe not, but Johnny really liked hearing her get off on what he was doing to her. As she continued to buck slightly, Johnny gasped. He let out a breathy moan as the pressure increased against his throbbing manhood.

Feeling her hands push into his silvery locks, Johnny grinned and quickly went over towards Taylor's other breast, kissing and suckling the nipple gently before finally kissing his way down her body and taking in her scent and the supple yet defined skin he was kissing. He let his hands linger on her breast as long as he could, pushing down her body until he was staring down at her panties. He held in a breath and looked on with awe before glancing up at Taylor quickly and then bringing his hands up to begin to slowly peel off her bottoms.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:56 am

Taylor lifted her hips up off the bed and wriggled free of her bottoms. They ended up around her knees and stuck on her boots. She knew that maintaining her Brazilian would come in handy, and her totally exposed skin was covered only by a strip of bright blue hair.

She shivered again. Being naked, save for her boots, with some distance between herself and Johnny made her crave his body. She tried wrapping her legs around him, but her panties stopped her. Instantly frustrated, she squeezed one eye shut and stretched her bottoms tight by spreading her legs up and down, and with one burst of effort she snapped the flimsy waist band and the ended up dangling from one leg. She grinned up and Johnny, wrapped her legs around his midsection and squeezed, hard.

"Looks like you're over-dressed." She lifted her hips up while she squeezed and reached down under her butt to wrap her hand around Johnny's rock-hard member. She gently stroked it up and down, the feel of it excited her. "Let's see if you can get 'em off, killer." She challenged, and renewed her squeeze, not hard enough to try to hurt him, but much harder than would be comfortable.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:16 am

Johnny was in awe of what he had seen when Taylor finally got her panties off. Not because he had never viewed a woman's flower before, Johnny had gotten with a girl once and they fooled around a bit but they never ended up having sex., but just because Taylor trusted him enough and he felt honored and excited and eager and many other emotions that made him tingle. Plus, her little blue stripe of hair made him grin. The fact that she would do that was really adorable.

He wanted to dive right in but suddenly found Taylor's legs around him he grunted but grinned and looked down at her body. It made his manhood an even easier target and he gasped as she grabbed his length and held him in place.

"Hoooo-shiiiit." He breathed and wriggled. Every touch made him tingle. He bit his lip and forced a grin. He tugged his pants down as much as he could, exposing a little bit of the base of his length and his pubes. He grabbed Taylor's wrist but then wiggled a bit. He lowered his head and then smiled again. He grabbed his waist band and began to tug, trying to pull the boxers apart. He found a good seam and felt a tear and with a macho growl, pulled them apart.

"Oh yeah!" He said and then flexed one of his muscles. "See that babe?" He was having a hard time trying not to completely laugh his ass off and keep up acting manly." He then looked down and suddenly became nervous.

"A-Are you ready?" He asked and pushed his hand over the hand that was holding onto his length and sucked in a breath through his nose, slowly pushing forward until his manhood was pushing against her sex. His breath began rapid as he panted and looked into Taylor's eyes, before pushing forward slowly to try and ease himself into Taylor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next