Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:09 am

Cecilia was finding what Mamouru said pretty interesting, but still, if there was one thing she knew about guys, it was to not talk all to much about their mothers or brothers, or well anything ending with -ther really, but that left her not really knowing what to talk about, or how to follow up with the conversation, but she continued to drive quite fast, and then finally Mamouru asked her something, a question that might be hard to answer, or might be something she wouldn't want to talk about really, she would have to be vague, because she didn't really want to lie, and she didn't really want to say something like it's personal.

Cecilia was pretty sure that she could answer the question without having to reveal to much, " Well, I came to Japan because a friend of mine joined AFW, and because I needed to get away from the rest of the world" Cecilia said, putting on a kind smile as she glanced over to Mamouru, she continued driving for a little while before she spoke up, " So Mamouru, I am cute all the time huh, Thank you kindly." Cecilia said as she smiled, and then decided to ask her own question, " So Mamo-chan, you got into wrestling because of you're mother or?" Cecilia asked, she just threw out the idea about it being bad to talk about mothers and siblings, she didn't have much to talk about really, and it was kinda interesting to think that Mamouru's mother was a wrestler.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:33 am

Mamouru smiled at Cecelia's answer to her question. He didn't know that it was a tough question for her to answer. "Well, Japan has always been known for being a bit reclusive compared to the rest of the world." He then paused and raised a curious eyebrow. "Oh? Who is your friend?" Mamouru was curious enough for curiosities sake but also on the off chance that maybe her friend was another cutie just like her. Though, that was thinking a bit too far ahead. For now, he was perfectly happy focusing on the beautiful Swede that filled his vision.

Mamouru chuckled softly as Cecelia warmly received his compliment. "You're welcome, Cecelia-san. Your beauty deserves to be acknowledged." But Mamouru found himself slightly perplexed at how to answer Cecelia's question. There were several reasons and Mamouru did his best.

"Well, My mother is the reason I am interested in it at all, certainly. But I am pretty certain that if I would have followed through with her ambitions that I would have joined a Puroresu league." Mamouru turned his head a little bit away from Cecelia. "But even though I work out regularly, I guess wrestling other men lacked something that I can't quite place." He pushed his finger to his lips as though he was actually thinking it over.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Cecilia smiled at the question, pretty fun to talk a little about her friend she thought, as she then decided to tell him about her, " Well, my friends Catelyn Cormac, you heard of her? she is a wrestler in Friction and Tension, she was in the 24/7 title match, wait there should be a picture of us together on my phone if you want to see her!" Cecilia said quite happily, as she pulled out her phone and handed it to Mamouru in case he wanted to have a look at her, it was a nice picture of the two standing in front of a park, with their arms around each others shoulders, and with smiles on their faces.

Once again Mamouru forced her to blush, this kind of guy was always just to good, Cecilia loved getting complimented, and that was nearly all she got from Mamouru, and he definitely seemed to mean it at least that was what Cecilia thought, it was quite interesting to be able to hear about why Mamouru got into wrestling, and a little about his mother.

" It lacked the fun of rolling around with a girl?" Cecilia asked with a little laugh as she thought that would be a good answer and a pretty fun one, every now and then Cecilia liked to switch up from wrestling guys, to wrestle girls, and vice versa, the beauty of both bodies was just something thrilling sometimes, but she got bored of just one, at least when it came to wrestle with.

They have started to reach the outskirt of town, and Cecilia decided to pull over and click around on the GPS system a little, it was supposed to have a little application to find restaurants and stuff, with the click of a button, and sure enough it did, a sushi place, not to far away from here, Cecilia pressed the little icon and the GPS map came up, and began to show the way.

" Well, sometimes wrestling guys can become a bit boring, that's why I like the switch around a little" Cecilia said with a kinda smile towards Mamouru as she shot him a little teasing wink, before she decided to drive of towards the sushi place, " But I suppose that for you, it can be boring all the time to roll around with guys right?" Cecilia teased a little as she glanced over at him every now and then, she was truly trying to figure Mamouru out, he was suave and charming, very kind, and he was so very cute, there was a lot to like, but there was still this feeling to Cecilia that there was more to him, maybe she was wrong, but she just couldn't shake that feeling.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Mamouru shook his head at Cecelia's words. He hadn't been able to keep up on all of the wrestlers that were in Friction, unfortunately. "I have not, but if she's your friend, she must be a nice girl." He added the last bit politely. Mamouru was surprised as she told him to grab her cellphone. He pulled it out and shuffled through it to find the picture. He blushed a bit.

"She's almost as lovely as you are, Cecelia-san." He said making sure to put Cecelia one step above, though she seemed just as lovely if he really scrutinized her. It was splitting hairs really.

Mamouru then blushed deeply when Cecelia was onto him about his motives for joining Tension. "Um well... when you say it that way..." He said fumbling. "It is more enjoyable, that's for certain." He admitted. "If I hadn't joined Tension then I doubt I would have been able to meet such a lovely woman as yourself. So, I suppose that everything worked out for the best." He hoped he could distract her with more compliments.

Mamouru looked down. "I've never really wrestled with guys aside from my brother. That hardly counts anyway." He added. He glanced at the gps and then looked around. "Ah, I think that's it." He said and pointed to a small building that had a little anthropomorphic sushi on it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Cecilia was having fun, and to hear someone compliment her over Cat was just to much for her, she had always seen Cat as the more attractive and the more kind and fun of the two, and the one that people would want rather than her, for all that Cat might have looked up to Cecilia, Cecilia looked up to her, they were close, but to actually have a guy tell her that she looked lovelier than Cat, caused her to blush quite wildly, she thought that he meant it as well, but she couldn't be 100% sure, so she shook it out of her head and went on as normal, as if nothing had happened.

Crap this guy was just to good to her, showing Cecilia with compliments, she really liked it, but she started to think that things might be like it was when she was little, people just giving her compliments because of who she was, or because she had money, or because guys wanted her attention, it was quite interesting though, that she just felt nice with him, everything felt nice, and Mamouru's compliments just seemed like they were true to her.

"Thank you, I suppose it was good that we both went to Tension then! So we could meet each other, Cutie!" Cecilia said with a smile as she then nodded and drove towards the Sushi place that Mamouru had pointed to, it didn't take all that long before they were there, at a cute little shop, Cecilia drove up and parked right outside of the shop and then looked over to Mamouru.

"Hey! Sorry about the kiss earlier in the bar, I thought you might have wanted to show up your brother and I kinda wanted to show up what's her face..." Cecilia said as she blushed a little and looked over at him, before turning away, to stare out to window, " Not that I didn't enjoy it" Cecilia said softly as she then opened her door and stepped out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:01 am

Mamouru blushed as Cecelia called her cutie. It was nice to hear these kinds of compliments from the girl though he thought that she was probably just reciprocating his affection. Obviously he was cute though, so that went without saying.

"Thank you, Cecelia-san." He said bowing his head a bit. "You're very kind."

Wen tey reached the sushi shop, Mamouru got out of the car and looked over Cecelia. He was feeling pretty hungry and was looking for a good dinner with a lovely lady. But Cecelia's words surprised him.

"W-why would you be sorry about that, Cecelia-san?" He asked. "It was wonderful..." Mamouru turned his head and blushed. "Does that mean it will be impossible for me to get more of them unless I find another brother and girl to show up?" He teased her as he reached for her hand to try and guide her into the sushi place, hoping to catch her eye as he smiled at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Cecilia wasn't just giving back a compliment to Mamouru, she sincerely meant it, he was cute, and he was such a charmer, and if Cecilia was to be honest, he was pretty fun, interesting, and he seemed like the guy who could handle a woman, or two, although that wasn't a bother to her.

" I may be, but you're still cute" Cecilia said with a smile, as she looked on at Mamouru, truly enjoying herself with him, even though it was just a a very late dinner they were going to have, and then see what would happen between the two, so far it was all going good, and she was taking a great liking to him, he was cute, handsome, nice, charming, and fun, truly a great guy, but of course all guys come with their flaws.

Cecilia blushed a little when she heard what Mamouru thoughts about the kiss, " No no, Doesn't mean that at all" Cecilia said as she took his hand, but rather than let her guide her into the sushi shop, instead she pulled Mamouru in close and planted another kiss on his lips, just a nice and quick one, " You see, no need for that sort of things to happen for me to give the cutie a kiss" Cecilia teased a little as she then walked towards the Sushi shop, trying to get Mamouru to lead her in as he first wanted.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:34 am

Mamouru smiled as Cecelia said he was cute. He was really starting fall for this girl. He thought he might have struck a goldmine with her and thought he could possibly live off of her fruits for some time.But he didn't think about that for too long. Even if she was a good catch, she might not be the best, and she certainly wasn't the only, fish in the sea. Regardless, Mamouru decided to focus on Cecelia for now.There was no sense tossing her out when he hadn't even gotten to enjoy her yet.

When he tugged on her hand, he was surprised when she pulled him into a kiss. He pulled his hand up and touched her cheek softly as she pulled away and looked into her eyes for a moment. He then smiled softly and leaned in and returned the kiss before turning and walking with her into the restaurant.

"Cecelia-san, thank you." He said."To be tempted by such a beautiful flower only to be further teased, may have been too much for me to handle."

Thetwo went in and were seated at a small table. Mamouru ordered some Sashimi and then turned to Cecelia to continue the conversation."So how wellis your Japanese, Cecelia-san?" He asked looking her over as he waited for the food.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:40 pm

So far, Cecilia didn't know all that much about Momouru, other than that he was sweet, cute and very kind to her, and from the way he was acting, it seemed like he liked her, she had to admit that, she was really starting to like him, more than she had Johnny, and more than she had Clyde, Mamouru was just so very kind and nice to her, treated her with respect so far, and giving her and endless supply of compliments, he was kind.

Hopefully he would be great, in terms of taste, and hopefully he would be fun, late at night, hopefully he wouldn't be mad at her, if she went and had a little fun, or maybe it would be best to keep those things a secret, maybe he wasn't open minded as she was, last time she tried to be in a serious one person relationship, it hadn't worked out to well, maybe it would be different, wait! why am i thinking about this, we just me like a few hours ago, Cecilia thought to herself, as she kissed him,

Felling his hands on her cheek and his eyes, wonderful eyes as they were, stare into hers, he was a pretty good kisser, and she was damn not going to let him pass her by tonight, this night would be one to remember for them, both of them, When they walked into the sushi place, she heard his words and smiled, she giggled a bit before answering, " No need to thank me, i did it only for my own pleasure, and maybe a little to keep you interested" Cecilia said with a little smile, " I am sure you could handle it, and if it ever becomes to much for you, and I will help you out again," Cecilia said teasingly.

Cecilia followed Mamouru and got seated with him, she ordered the same as hi, Sashimi, and then stared into his eyes for a second, curious to hear what way he would continue their conversation, and truth be told that question that came was a very interesting, " Well, it's..you know, not that good." Cecilia said as she blushed a little, " I know the basic stuff, you tourist Japanese, but other than that, not so much more, my brother is the linguist, I am more you know all the other stuff, math and sports and such." Cecilia said with a little smile before she turned to Mamouru and smiled, " So how good of a wrestler are you? maybe it could be fun to try and have a little private match between us someday or we could do it in public." Cecilia said a bit teasingly, but her question was true to what she asked.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:28 am

Mamouru smiled as Cecelia admitted that she wasn't very good at Japanese. He let out a soft chuckle. "It's fine, I was just curious. I can continue to speak English." Mamouru then waved his hand. "I'm afraid that I'm not very good at Swedish, other than English I only really know Chinese and Korean." Although he loved exotic foreigners, he knew where his staple was and it was with the Asian world. He then flipped another smile. "Though, maybe we could do a little bit of tutoring some time. You teach me Swedish and I help you with your Japanese."

It wasn't too long before the food came, nice dishes for both of them and Mamouru took his chopsticks, clasped his hands and said the traditional pre meal thank you before looking at Cecelia. "Johnny is probably stronger than I am but I think I am more technically savvy. I also don't have his handicaps." He said looking away from Cecelia with a careful smirk. He then winked at Cecelia. "I certainly wouldn't mind one, the other or both, if you would allow me such an honor." He ten snatched a bit of the sashimi and dipped it before gracefully putting it in his mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next