Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Spin the Wheel, Raggedyman!

Go down

Spin the Wheel, Raggedyman! Empty Spin the Wheel, Raggedyman!

Post by anegge Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Previously on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/prerecorded-interview-segment-2-t5337.html:2veikuse]Prerecorded Interview Segment 2[/url:2veikuse]
Next on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/schoolgirl-pin-match-t5340.html:2veikuse]Schoolgirl pin match featuring Tomomi of Eclipse[/url:2veikuse]

Summer and Winter
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/summer-and-winter-t19.html:2veikuse]Spin the Wheel, Raggedyman! 364209-HYR9GUD.png[/url:2veikuse]

Last edited by 121 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Spin the Wheel, Raggedyman! GXChUKwSpin the Wheel, Raggedyman! 1BElGMISpin the Wheel, Raggedyman! UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Spin the Wheel, Raggedyman! Empty Re: Spin the Wheel, Raggedyman!

Post by anegge Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:07 am

The large displays above the ring slowly descended offering the attendees a closer look as they faded in on the scene of what appeared to be a storage room backstage. Standing across from each other were Summer and Winter with a large carnival style wheel of fortune between them. The wheel was divided into five non-equally sized wedges each bearing a different set of names. The largest was "The Love Bunnies" and then following clockwise from them were "Kamikaze", "Nha and Sha", "The Draconic Demons" and "Rhythm and Harmony"

Summer pointed towards the camera standing up straighter before speaking.
Good evening, everyone. As you may know, my friend Tomomi is participating in a match against Adrian here at Avalanche. Lukretia decided that it is probable that both fighters will be motivated to choose Adrian's envelope in this match. She has decided that condition would be unacceptable with respect to Tomomi's pledge to protect the tag title.
Winter mumbled some untowards remarks about Lukretia under her breath as Summer spoke.
So, she assigned us to determine who gets the tag team contract if Tomomi loses. I assumed this was going to involve doing some interviews, maybe some background research. Then she shoved us into this room with a giant wheel and locked the door.
Please note that none of the options on the wheel say "Summer and Winter" grumbled the Asian
Yeah, so we've been in here for six hours.
With no food or water,
So, despite the fact that this doesn't even matter because Tomomi is awesome, and is going to win her match, Here Summer gave Tomomi a thumbs up,
We're going to spin this wheel anyway, so they let us out. Winter?
Summer gestured broadly waving both of her arms in the direction of the wheel as Winter gripped one of the big spokes about the edge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP_Z7EJ10RM

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Spin the Wheel, Raggedyman! GXChUKwSpin the Wheel, Raggedyman! 1BElGMISpin the Wheel, Raggedyman! UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:21 pm

(Well, I pretty much have to do this now, and I couldn't find any interesting way to do it. Sorry.
If it helps, I did use a random number generator.)

The wheel spun in a full circle 1, 2, 3, 4 times as Winter's pent up frustration powered it around,
Then it began to slow passing the Love Bunnies and Kamikaze, trickling past Nha and Sha,
It made loud ominous tick with each step through the draconic demons the tab bending sharply as it reached the last barrier to Rhythm and Harmony.
But then it stopped and ticked back.

Ladies, and Gentlemen, the next potential challenger for the Tag Team Belts is 'The Draconic Demons'!
Winter creased her brow just staring at the camera in silent bemusement as Summer waved her hands across the wedge that contained the winner's name for about half a minute trying to put on a show.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:27 pm

So, um, you can let us out now? I mean that blinking light means the camera is on, right?
Summer cupped her hands over her mouth in dismay.
Oh, god. Please tell me someone knows we're still here.
Winter pressed her right shoulder into the wheel of fortune stand pressing her weight against it.
The door is made of wood, and this platform is mounted on wheels. Get over here and help me push.
Summer balked.
That... sounds... dangerous.
Less dangerous than starving to death.

At that point, the cameras went dark.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down