Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How will the wheel of fate spin?

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How will the wheel of fate spin? Empty How will the wheel of fate spin?

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Lucy had talked to Alessa about a spar, not much, but still talked, it was a good chance to show Alessa how much better she had gotten and to check and see if Alessa had gotten any stronger herself, she had had a great time with Alessa only three days ago, when they were together for their first meeting outside the ring, as friends, she had to admit that Alessa was fun, and they had come up with some great names, one for Lucy's newest finisher and the other for Alessa.

Lucy thought the name was kind of silly at first, but she soon began to think of it as rather cool, especially if they were going to team up, The Alpha Demon and the Red-eyed Hunter, that could be a pretty good thing.

Lucy was waiting in the spar ring in the gym for Alessa, wearing her usual ring attire, and waiting for Alessa, it was quite early and no one else was around, she wondered exactly what they would do, for the past week she had been training quite roughly and her spars were more like usual matches, she didn't really know what kind of spar type Alessa usually went for.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

How will the wheel of fate spin? Empty Re: How will the wheel of fate spin?

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:29 pm

The day they had planned had come and Alessa was quite ready to have her spar with her friend Lucy. She knew the girl was tough, and hearing that she had done some extensive training, she was slightly nervous. However moreso Alessa was excited. She wanted to find out what her friend could do and this was the perfect opportunity to do so. She also wanted to show her exactly what she could do as well. She wanted to prove that she was up there with Lucy, on par with her enough to hold her own in their newly formed team.

"This is gonna be great!" Alessa would say as she was walking through the hallway. She was dressed in her usual school uniform type outfit, the same she wore for her matches. It was the comfortable wear for her and while it wasn't like the standard for things like wrestling, it always worked for her.

Finally, making her way to the gym, Alessa would walk through the doors and spot Lucy waiting there in the ring. Nodding her head and smiling, she would wave to her before quickly making her way there as well, pulling herself up with the ropes and entering through them. "Hey! I'm here!" Alessa would say with a big smile on her face as she would take a few steps towards Lucy. "I'm ready for our spar." Alessa would say, still smiling, but quite serious about what was going to go down in the ring.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Lucy gave Alessa a casual wave when she walked in, she was smiling at her, but a bit made that she was late, even if it was less then five minutes, Lucy was wearing her coat as usual over her wrestling gear, sadly she didn't have much when it came to anything, there was never much that she had to do either, so it was fun to get to kill some hours with Alessa, starting out with a spar, and maybe they could do something fun afterwards.

"Welcome....to my ring!!" Lucy said with a smirk on her face, " In my ring you will learn to respect for betters " Lucy teased Alessa a little, it was one of the few ways she could talk to the girl without feeling uncomfortable and start blushing all the time.

"You mean you're ready to lose again" Lucy responded as she put her tongue out to the girl, and waved her hand around a little before moving up and poking Alessa, " So how should we start this?" Lucy asked Alessa, it was a spar, so it was just about to have some wrestling fun and maybe learn somethings, also Lucy was using this spar as an opportunity to test out her new skills against a stronger opponent, and also use it as an excuse to try and help Alessa better herself when it came to fight of submission moves, the fact that they were going to be a team meant that they needed th both be at their best, so she would help Alessa out a little when it came to combating Submission moves.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:52 am

As Alessa heard Lucy's words, she would put her hands on her hips and puff her chest, almost taking the position of someone who's just gotten a mission briefing of sorts. That is until she hears the rest of her words which causes Alessa to sulk forwards. "My betters? You're stiiiiill saying stuff like that?" Alessa would say, pouting a bit as she crosses her arms at Lucy's teasing that she's on the receiving end of again. It's becoming a common thing between them, but it never fails to get a reaction out of Alessa.

"N-no! That's not what I mean! J-just watch Lucy I'm gonna beat you this time." Alessa would say as she would bring her arms up in a ready position. She was ready to prove herself to her friend, show her that she can still keep up with her. Alessa wasn't about to hold back tonight. Even though it was just a spar, she knew she couldn't disappoint Lucy, and she was going to give it all for her.

"Wh-where? Ummm I don't know I..thought we'd just go at it and test eachother. Unless you wanna do specific things?" Alessa would say, blinking a few times as her red eyes locked onto Lucy's gold ones.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:27 am

Lucy was forced to keep herself from laughing when Alessa began to pout a little after her comment, she like Alessa because she was always so much fun to be around, she was a good friend, and Lucy kinda hoped that she didn't take her teasing now and then to heart or anything like that, but still Lucy had her fun teasing Alessa now and then and it was all just good fun to her, and one of the few ways she could talk to Alessa.

" Better have tried" Lucy said as she put out her tongue to Alessa, which wasn't really try, if that was the case then she would most likely have lost, "Gonna put you through you own worst nightmare all over again!" Lucy teased as she meant the move that she had named with the help of Alessa, The Mason Nightmare Lucy said as she began to step closer to Alessa, looking her over, wearing that same schoolgirl outfit, that she just didn't understand why she wore it in a ring.

Lucy stared up into Alessa's cool red eyes for a little while, " Hmm...sure we can just go at it for a little while....A!...get ready to lose for a second time" Lucy said with a little smirk as she backed away a little and moved into her wrestling stance.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:03 am

"Egh I won't let you get me in that hold again." Alessa would say, shaking her arm a little bit as she thought it that submission hold that Lucy had named after her. She knew if she got trapped in that again, the spar would definitely go to Lucy. It was one move from the girl's arsenal that Alessa knew she couldn't take for very long.

"No way Lucy. I'm gonna win this one." Alessa would say, smiling a bit before her face took on a serious expression. The same changes she would go through in the beginning of a match she was showing here for Lucy in their spar. She got in her stance as well as she saw Lucy back away to get in her's. It was going to be quite the fight, and the two seemed to be more than ready to show eachother what they had.

Taking the initiative, Alessa would move in towards Lucy with her arms out. She would lunge towards her, but attempt to slip around her as she did, reaching her arms out looking to lock her in a reverse bearhug.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:56 am

Lucy smirked a little, " I won't give you much of a choice" Lucy teased as she looked on at Alessa, the girl turned serious, she was ready it seemed and so would Lucy have to be, she couldn't go lightly on Alessa, she was kinda having doubts about this now that she thought about Alessa throwing her around a little, seemed like there wasn't going to be any of that, Lucy was going to make sure of it.....especially no slamming her through a table this time.

"Bring is A!...I'll make you crawl by the end of this match" Lucy teased as she was getting ready and her face turning serious as well, but she hadn't expected that Alessa would move so fast, and she hadn't expected that Alessa would be the first to move, Lucy was surprised a bit, by the serious change that Alessa had gone through, "Agh!" Lucy shouted out as Alessa moved in behind her and wrapped her arms around her.

"L-let go!"
Lucy shouted out as she would begin to kick her legs back at Alessa's legs and try to make her let her go.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:30 pm

"Egh...we'll see about that." Alessa would say in response to Lucy's words before she would begin her starting maneuver. Being able to get behind the girl and use that element of surprise to get behind her with the reverse bearhug. "I got you!" Alessa would yell out as she was pleased with being able to get the first move in.

"Looks like...I'm already showing you how I can match up to you." Alessa would say as she held tight on the bearhug, trying to put as much pressure on her as she could. She felt like she was doing quite well already as she took the upperhand. Suddenly though, she would feel Lucy kick at her legs, feeling the impact immediately.

"Agh!" Alessa would let out as she would quickly release the hold on Lucy, stepping back a few in retreat. She knew Lucy was going to keep it up before she let go and she didn't want to take too much damage right away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:59 pm

"Ouch!" Lucy let out as she was released and staggered forward, before she quickly turned around and faced Alessa, she gritted her teeth, because of she not thinking that Alessa would be the one who was a bit reluctant to get things going, but she was fast and ruthless in her assault, while Lucy was the one with a little reluctance to fight.

But If Alessa was going to fight her like this, than the little demon would have to step up her game, she had nothing against going all out against friends, that was somethings she had proven in her training with Sindel and Cerbera, she could go all out, and she could hurt them, as long as she didn't seriously hurt them, or she knew that they wouldn't hold it against her, "A!....you won't hate me....if I hurt you?" Lucy asked as she looked over at Alessa, rubbing her stomach a little.

She was really wondering, she hadn't had many friends, in her life, in fact the only *Friend* you could say she ever had, was kind of a bitch and they only met twice, Lucy didn't exactly wait for a response as she would try and run at Alessa as fast as she could, darting of like a rocket towards her friend, as she would try and move in to tackle her legs and pull Alessa down onto her back.

Far off, around the corner, hiding in the shadows, was a figure, the loomed and watched at the match...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:44 pm

As Lucy staggered forward, Alessa would watch her, anticipating a quick follow-up attack, but it didn't come. She would tilt her head as she looked at her, watching as she gritted her teeth. "Um.." Alessa would let out, thinking she might have possibly done something wrong. She would scratch the top of her head before she would hear Lucy talk.

"Huh? U-uh..no of course not I-" Alessa would let out, scratching the back of her head a bit, but as she was thinking of things being cleared up, she was interrupted by Lucy's quick charge at her. "Uwaa!" Alessa let out as she felt herself tackled to the ground, landing on her back on the canvas as she looked up at Lucy. She was definitely taken off guard by the girl's attack and now found herself on the other end of the spar.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next