Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How will the wheel of fate spin?

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How will the wheel of fate spin? - Page 3 Empty Re: How will the wheel of fate spin?

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:48 am

Eladra wasn't expecting Lucy to ever be this scared of her, it was just a little fight, nothing more, but if she was scared then something had to be done, she had to fix that somehow, but really what could she do if Lucy was nearly scared stiff by her very presence, "Really Lulu, your scared....huh, that was not something I was expecting you to be" Eladra said very unamused by this situation.

It might not have been the best of times to appear before Lucy and have a talk, but Eladra had just come to japan yesterday evening, and this was the first thing she wanted to do, there was just somethings that needed to be done, and this was one of them, the longer she stalled the harder it would be.

Lucy didn't pay to much attention to the family business thing, " y-you...just because, Jack is my adoptive father doesn't make us family!" Lucy shouted out, still clutching to Alessa's arms, she wanted her friend to stay, she might have been able to take Eladra, but she was too scared, if not for Alessa being her, then the little demon might have curled up in a corner out of fear, at least with her friend by her side she could stand.

Eladra was not amused by Lucy's or Alessa's words, she twitched her face before take one more step forward, not only a mere two feet away from the two, "You do mind, at least you are more of a friend than a slave, how was that last slave you had Lucy?, was she the one that you put a chain on? you see Alessa, Lucy likes to challenge people to matches sometimes were she decides to make her opponent her slaves if she wins, did you know what?"

Lucy was getting more angry now than scared, it was true that Alessa was supposed to be her slave since she won, but she didn't care about that, Alessa was her friend and the was Eladra was speaking, it made it seem like Alessa was her slave, "SHE IS NOT MY SLAVE!!!! Alessa I my friend....my first Friend!" Lucy shouted out to Eladra who took a step back and looked at Lucy.

It was difficult to speak to her, she was scared and angry, "Alessa, really I am not going to hurt Lulu...the reason why she is scared is because we had a spat a few years back, and I kinda broke her arm and a like 2 ribs." Eladra said to Alessa, trying to go a diplomatic route through Alessa this time.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

How will the wheel of fate spin? - Page 3 Empty Re: How will the wheel of fate spin?

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:13 am

As she heard Eladra's words back at Lucy's state, Alessa would shake her head. She wasn't too fond of Eladra's almost belittling of Lucy's emotion and she would keep her stance, staring at Eladra the whole time. She knew her words would start the two speaking to eachother, so she would just quietly wait, letting them talk about what they had to.

"Th-thats.." Alessa would let out as she heard Lucy shout back at Eladra about their relationship. She felt like she was almost invading on their privacy now, thinking that she had no business in hearing what the two had to say. However, Lucy still remained holding onto Alessa's arm, clearly showing that she still wanted her here. As long as that was the case, Alessa knew she wouldn't leave Lucy's side.

As Eladra took another step forward, Alessa retook her defensive stance, making sure she wouldn't try anything from how close they were now. As she heard her words though, Alessa would blink a few times. Finding out about Lucy's making a slave out of people she beat was certainly a surprise to Alessa. She didn't know her friend would do such a thing, but as Eladra told her about it she couldn't help but think about the stakes they made in the beginning of their match. "Well...she had almost had me do that as well but-"

Interrupted by Lucy's angered shout, Alessa would nod her head as a smile came upon her face. "Th-that's right, she immediately changed her mind in the end, and we became good friends! I don't regret it one bit either! Lucy is an awesome friend!" Alessa would say back to Eladra, shaking off her talk of Lucy and her having a slave before.

As Eladra spoke again, Alessa would shake her head, knowing what the girl was getting at. "Y-you did that to her??" Alessa would say, slightly angered at the fact the girl had done such a thing to Lucy in the past as she clenched her fists slightly. "If that's the case, and you really don't plan on hurting her again now, then I'm glad. But I'm still staying. Lucy wants me here, so I'm not going to leave her. You shouldn't be able to get away with doing those things to her anyways, even if it was just a spar. Doesn't take away the fact that it isn't nice to do that to someone you consider family."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:18 am

"It's not like I considered her a sister back then, way back she was just a little piece of trash that my uncle picked up from the streets, and oh...she was cocky and full of herself, a total little bitch who needed to be put in her place" Eladra said as she tried to describe to Alessa why she had done that to Lucy, it was not like she did it for fun.

"Lulu...come on, don't be so scared, I'm sorry I hurt you back then, but it was 4 years ago and...I kinda have something I need to tell you Lulu" Eladra said as she tried to reach out with a hand for the little red headed girl.

Lucy covered back a little, behind Alessa's arm, she did like the fact that Eladra apologized, but she didn't like that she spilled her life story to Alessa, "I-I.... Shut up!!! Don't tell her That!..you're such a pain!!" Lucy shouted out as she felt like trash when Alessa got hear her story.

"What...Lulu come on, I just want to tell you that..." Eladra realized that things were more difficult to tell her what she came to tell her, than she thought it would be.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Alessa would remain staring at Eladra with a resolute expression. As she described why she beat her down, Alessa's eyes would twitch a bit. She didn't take kindly to how Eladra was describing her, and she still couldn't forgive her for doing such a thing to Lucy, but she seemed like she was harmless at the moment, really not looking to cause any harm.

As she heard Lucy's response to the whole thing, her flustered response as she cowered behind her, Alessa frowned a bit. It almost saddened her the feeling that was between the two because of the incident. In Alessa's mind it now seemed that Eladra had something quite important for Lucy, but because of what she did, Lucy, the person she considers now her sister, is acting this way towards her. Alessa would let out a sigh as she would turn her head to look at Lucy. A smile would come on her face as she would think for a second of what to say.

"Um..Lucy...I think you should let her talk...and try and talk with her...She..doesn't seem mean right now...I'm not saying it's ok what she did to you but....right now she seems like she just wants to talk. I might be wrong but, I think you should give her a chance." Alessa would say, nodding her head. She put herself in this situation. If she had a sibling she wouldn't want the relationship between them to be like this. She even thought of Heather and Dante, while they might not get along all that well, they still had the tight bond.

"I'm not leaving though. I'll still stay here if you want me to."

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Lucy really didn't know what to do, she wanted Alessa to stay, but she didn't want Alessa to hear about her past, not like this, still if Eladra wanted to talk then she was going to keep Alessa here, she needed a friend now, because she didn't want to deal with Eladra alone, that would just be too much, Lucy turned to look at Alessa as she spoke to her, and then nodded, " Alessa" Lucy said, odd since she never called Alessa for Alessa, usually she just called her A!, "Alessa could you.....could you stay" Lucy asked as she looked up at her friend.

"Fine Eladra I'll listen to what you want to say....just don't hurt Alessa or me" Lucy said solemnly as she stepped forth, there was no point in being afraid of Eladra anymore, the girl may be a bitch, strong as hell and scary as fuck when she is mad, but she wasn't a liar.

"Good, Lulu...there is kind of a lot to talk about, so let's start out with your mother....you see she was named Lillian Stone, she was Jack's sister...and she was married with my father..." Eladra said taking a pause because this was really hard, and really difficult to speak about.

"WHAT!!! Then THAT MEANS that YOU and ME are Half-Sisters!!" Lucy shouted out in surprise, at what Eladra said, she stumbled back a bit until she hit Alessa as she walked back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Alessa would remain smiling at Lucy as she looked over to her, finishing her words of advice that she wanted to give her. As the girl said her name, Alessa's face would turn to a serious expression before she would nod her head at Lucy's request. "Of course. If that's what you'd rather me do, then I'll definitely stay." Alessa would say before she would look up at Eladra. She conveyed to her through her expression and eyes that she was still on guard if the girl tried anything, but for now she trusted her.

As Lucy stepped forth, Alessa would nod her head at her words, glad she was now talking to Eladra and also feeling glad she still kept her in mind. Eladra's response however was certainly a big one. Her opening statement in their conversation she could tell already hit Lucy hard. So they were much more related than it seemed. Alessa would clasp her hands behind her back as she listened, getting a front seat to the family affairs that they seemed to be going through. She didn't want to interfere, but she was there for Lucy.

As Lucy backed into Alessa, she would slightly stumble as well before she would rest her hands on Lucy's shoulders to support both of them. "Th...that's a big way to start things off.." Alessa would let out, not knowing what to say in the situation as she would take one hand off Lucy and scratch the back of her head. "S-so...if it's all Stones...where does..Garner come from?" Alessa would say, her curiosity getting the best of her as she would let out her question.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Lucy looked back at what Alessa said,should she really talk about her father her, Lucy never liked him, but she had no other last name than Garner, and she never thought the last name of Stone fit her very well, because she never felt like it was her family.

"Well Alessa, Lucy was adopted by her uncle when she was about 12..but she never took the name Stone, her name comes from a man named Todd Garner, a former Boxer who treated,.." Eladra was about to tell Alessa everything, but Lucy intervened "NO!!!... Alessa, Todd was a jackass, a son of a bitch...the worst fucking father ever...and his wife was just a bitchy whore !" Lucy shouted out.

"Stole the words right out of my mouth Lulu, anyways, Garner left Lucy alone, after she came out of the girls home."
Eladra said and then looked over at Lucy who slumped down, what would Alessa think of her when she heard what type of person she was.

" Lulu..there is more....My father, Kanzaki..Souichiro....he was married to Lillian when she was cheating on him with Tood, so when mom and dad were married mom cheated with Todd,"

Lucy had no idea what to say, she had never met her mother, she died right after Lucy was born.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:09 am

Alessa would listen intently to Eladra's words as she began to speak of Lucy's past. She would pay close attention to everything she was saying before Lucy intervened, claiming her opinions on the man Todd Garner. It was clear she had a vendetta against him and that he seemingly left a bad taste in Lucy's mind. Alessa would blink a few times, staring at Lucy before she would hear Eladra begin talking again.

"Left her..?" Alessa would repeat, almost not believing that fact that Lucy was left alone. She didn't care what the reasoning may be, or any of the circumstances of it, she felt quite bad for Lucy regardless. "..No way."

Hearing the rest of what Eladra said, Alessa would shake her head before looking back at Lucy. "He...sounds like a horrible person..him and her..." Alessa would say, voicing her opinion as she bit her lip, looking at Lucy. "S...sorry you had to go through however it was...I...Mine...eh..I just....know how you feel...C-can leave it at that." Alessa would let out, remembering events of her past and what her childhood was like. Quickly dismissing it as it was never something she wanted to keep remembering.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:24 am

Lucy looked back at Alessa, and felt like dirt for a second, thinking that Alessa would start to wonder if there was some reason behind leaving her, or something like that, something that she hadn't showed Alessa or something, in the end, everybody left, that was just how things seemed to be for Lucy, But Alessa didn't say what she expected, she stared up into her eyes, deeply, her eyes slightly watery and still glistening with that golden color, she didn't say anything she just hugged Alessa and then let it go, turning back to Eladra.

"So What?...Mom was a slut what of it?" Lucy said trying to seem tougher than she truly was, this was hell for her, hearing all of these things, apparently she had a Sister, other than her sworn sister, she had one by blood, even if it was a half sister.

"DON'T CALL HER THAT!!!" Eladra shouted out as she didn't want Lucy to bad mouth her mother, " Sorry...It's just that, she made her choice....Lucy you aren't a Garner!...you're a Kanzaki!"

Lucy's eyes shot up in true surprise, fear, anger, sadness and then she shed a tear, "What!?" Lucy quivered out of her lips.

"Lulu...Mom was already pregnant when she started to cheat on dad with Garner....you're eyes, their Kanzaki eyes!" Eladra said as she pulled out a photo out of her pocket and handed it to her sister, Lucy received the photo and stared on it for a second before turning to Alessa, her eyes filled with tears, " C-can...A!" Lucy could barley get any words out, she wanted Alessa to help her with this, to help her confirm, but she couldn't say it, the little demon had almost never cried since she turned 8, and all the hell in her life sort of stopped.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:59 am

As Lucy stares up at Alessa and then wraps her arms around her, Alessa would slowly wrap her arms around Lucy, sharing the hug with her as she smiled. She couldn't imagine Lucy doing something like this, but it made her happy that the girl was expressing her emotions much more in this situation. Although it was certainly the situation for something like that to happen. Alessa could imagine how emotional this all really was for Lucy, sprang upon her out of nowhere.

As Lucy broke the hug and turned back to Eladra, saying what she did, Alessa would look on, seeing her putting on a tougher tone suddenly. However, almost immediately after she would hear Eladra yell, causing Alessa to jump up, startled by her yell as she would quickly look up to her. Hearing the rest of her words, she would blink a few times as Eladra let out what seemed the big reveal. "Ah..." Alessa would let out as she would blink and then look over at Lucy.

Seeing and hearing Lucy's surprise, Alessa would look back and forth between the two before Eladra would continue, explaining it more. As Eladra handed Lucy the picture, and Lucy stared at it before looking up at Alessa with her tear filled eyes. Alessa would struggle for the words to let out. She didn't know how to handle all this or how to comfort Lucy from such a crazy thing. Her own childhood was full of trauma, so she knew how the girl felt, but with the reveal that was given her now, as she looked to Alessa for answers, Alessa would stare down at her, her mouth moving but no words coming out at first.

"A-aah....i-it looks like she's right. I um...That's big Lucy...sh-she's your full sister I guess and...her parents are yours." Alessa would let out, just repeating what was revealed as she went to wipe the tears from her friend's face with her sleeve.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next