» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 8:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 1:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 12:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Panda, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How will the wheel of fate spin?

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How will the wheel of fate spin? - Page 4 Empty Re: How will the wheel of fate spin?

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:34 am

Lucy didn't know what to say to this, why the hell was she raised by that dick if he wasn't her father, why the fuck did she use his last name if he wasn't her flesh and blood, he wasn't her father in any regard anymore, and that was the greatest thing Lucy could have ever heard, she was free, free from the curse that was the Garner name, free from that family, for good.

"S-so....Souichiro is my father? then Jack Is my uncle like he's your uncle, and...and WHY DID I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT BASTARD IF I WASN'T HIS DAUGHTER!!!!" Lucy started out calmly and slowly but speaking but then turned furious, thinking back that they could have just taken her from that home, they could have helped her and given her the home she wanted, she went back to Alessa, and hugged her tightly, her eyes pouring with tears, her face buried against her friend.

"Lu..Lucy, we....we didn't know, I found out just a year ago, I'm sorry! I- I came here to make things right, and for us to be a family....Dad doesn't know, Jack knew and Todd but no one else, Lillian...mom died without ever telling dad, and there was nothing Jack could do!" Eladra wasn't sure what to say, she went over to place a hand on Lucy's shoulder, she had her mothers lovely red hair, that was to clearest thought that ran through her head.

Lucy just wanted to be held at this point, and she didn't like that Alessa was seeing her like this, but she didn't want her to leave, she held the picture in her hand, the picture with a black haired man, with Golden eyes, and a red headed woman with red eyes, it all made sense, but if it did then why did she have to stay with Todd for so long, why did she have to suffer through that, why did she have to feel alone for all those years, she felt all alone for so very long, and Alessa was the one that changed that, Alessa was the one that made Lucy feel like she mattered.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

How will the wheel of fate spin? - Page 4 Empty Re: How will the wheel of fate spin?

Post by TiefBlau Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Alessa would keep her eyes on Lucy, watching for her reactions. She could tell the girl was happy to find out that the man she seemed to loathe wasn't her father after all. However, she could also sense the aggravation in her of the fact that she was just learning this now. That at the time when she could have used it the most, the time where she could have been spending it with her real father instead, she was forbidden to have that knowledge and live that life. Alessa hated that Lucy had to go through that, but there unfortunately was nothing she could do about it.

As Lucy hugged her tightly again, Alessa would without hesitation wrap her arms around her, holding her friend close. "It's...It's ok now..you can live well now...nothing tugging down on you..And um..I'm..definitely here for you." Alessa would let out, trying to give a wide smile as she would hear Eladra's words as well, also trying to comfort her.

"Just calm down Lucy, you have me, aand now your sister too. It's...It's like a new start right?" Alessa would say, searching for the words to help her friend out in this time. She could feel her frustration. Alessa too wished her childhood turned out better than it did, but she was here now and wanted to support Lucy as much as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Lucy cried against Alessa, she was so happy and so sad at the same time, her emotions bubbling up and she didn't have any control over them, she was not liking that people saw her like this, but regardless, she was happy to have Alessa be the one, if anyone was supposed to see her, she had a great friend, no Alessa was more to the little demon than a friend, she was like family to her, she meant a lot to Lucy.

She continued to cry against Alessa as she didn't know what to do to stop the water works, she wanted to say thank you, or your the best, just something to Alessa, but she couldn't, she just hugged her tighter and cried.

Eladra walked up and placed a hand on Lucy's red hair and stroked it a little, " There there Lulu, I will be here for you, and you will have Alessa as well, I swear I won't leave you little sister, We will be a family and we will take care of each other" Eladra said to her sister as she then turned to Alessa.

" I am glad my cute sister has such a good friend, hope we can become friends someday, " Eladra said with a little smiled before she went to put her arms around Lucy, and a little around Alessa as well, it was clear to her that Alessa meant a lot to Lucy, which meant that she would have to mean a lot to Eladra as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:29 am

As Lucy continued to cry against her, Alessa would keep her arms around her, holding tight. Lucy felt almost closer than a friend, like a relative that she just realized that she had. In the short period of time that the two were around eachother, this has come about. It wasn't to be expected, but Alessa was glad that it had come to this. She promised to herself that she would go through with the words that she gave Lucy, really wanting to be by her side any time that she could.

Alessa would look up at Eladra as the girl stroked Lucy's hair. Hearing her words, she could tell she could completely get rid of the suspicions that she had earlier about her. The air to the girl that was around was clearly just her presence, and the fact that someone like that was here for Lucy as well made Alessa quite glad. Her words were deep and meaningful, and Alessa would nod to Lucy, confirming what she was saying

"I'm sure we will. If you care for her as much as it seems like you do, I don't see why we couldn't become friends as well!" Alessa would say happily as she nodded her head. "Um..sorry about earlier..I thought...well I just didn't want to take any chances I guess. Sorry about that, I was wrong."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:34 am

Lucy still held on tight, the first thing that she was going to do, was to change that stupid Garner name, no way in hell that she was going to keep it, she had to change, and what should she pick in that case, what else than Stone, the first man that had been like a father to her, even if it wasn't what most thought of when they thought of father, he had still taken care of her, and even given her the small things in life that made it bearable.

Eladra's strokes felt nice and Alessa's hug was just what she needed, it was all falling in place, who would have thought that coming to AFW would give the little demon a family, so many people she held close, and then also finding a sister or more, it was all just so great, never had life seemed sweater, never had Lucy been happier, that she was rid of her past, for good now, and that she had forged a new life, for herself, and all of it was thanks to Alessa, she was the catalyst that started it all, that made her open up to others and gain a sister by bond and another by blood, Alessa was more than a friend, it felt like she was even closer than just a relative to Lucy, she meant the world to her, Lucy first friend and her closest at that, while she didn't feel the same way about Alessa as she did with Cerbera or Sindel, their friendship nearly meant more than that.

Lucy looked up from crying and looked at Alessa, she smiled at her and softly and kindly said the words that she rarely spoke to anyone before, "Thank you" Lucy said as her cheeks turned red and she turned to look at Eladra, she smiled and pulled Eladra in for a hug with one arm, as she still held onto Alessa with the other, trying to get them both in on the hug.

Eladra didn't really know what to do as she was just grabbed and pulled in close to Lucy and Alessa, it was a bit embarrassing for her, but for her sister, she would deal with it, it was such a nice and tender moment, that she couldn't for the world try and break it, Lucy had finally become happy about her life it seemed, and she had accepted her as a sister, and Alessa seemed to have accepted her as a potential friend as well, it was a good feeling, still there was one thing that she didn't know about, if all this was going to work out, but that would be proven to be turned around perhaps, in any case it didn't matter, for now they were all happy it seemed.

Through a slight blush Eladra smiled and nodded to Alessa, " I am sure we will, and don't worry about it, I did give both of you a bit of a scare didn't I" Eladra said with a little chuckle after, as she did have to admit that she hadn't made the best first impression on Alessa, and her sister, " But it's good, thank you for taking care of my sister till now" Eladra said with a kind smile to Alessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:59 pm

It was quite the revealing that they had all come across on this little meeting. It was far from what Alessa had imagined that would happen during her spar with Lucy. This had all come to a surprise and shock to her, but she knew it was multiplied by a huge amount for Lucy as her whole life had just been rocked and taken for quite a dramatic turn of events.

Alessa was more than happy that she could be at her friends side in this revelation. She'd never had a friend as close as this since she practically lived with the Sunderlands. It was such a refreshing feeling to be this close to someone. She was also much nicer to her than Heather was, and being of the same gender, it seemed like she could relate more to Lucy than she could to her now lover Dante. Being here for her was the least that she could do in repayment for their friendship. She planned on keeping this up for as long as she possibly could.

As Lucy looked up at her and said those two words, Alessa could feel quite the warmth in her heart. This was what friendship truly was, and she would smile wide and nod her head. "You don't have to thank me.." Alessa would say back before Lucy pulled Eladra into the hug that they were sharing.

At first, Alessa was a bit hesitant, but she would soon invite Eladra in as well, wrapping her arms around both Lucy and her. She almost felt like she had entered into the family that the two were going to re-create here. It was an unreal feeling and Alessa almost felt like she didn't deserve it. However, it was the fact that Lucy wanted her in that embrace and closeness that she allowed herself to be put into their relationship.

As Eladra nodded at her and spoke, Alessa would nod back. "Y-yeah. The way you came in..I thought you were some creepy stalker about to attack us both. The way Lucy reacted as well...I just had to be on my guard." Alessa would admit, her face a slight red as well at her embarrassment at the fact. "But um..of course! I-I plan on still being there for her as much as I can. We're good friends after all!" Alessa would say with a smile before looking over Eladra and suddenly getting serious.

"Um...you said you beat Lucy in a spar right? Well....me and her were in the middle of one but..I just um..want to ask if...maybe I could spar with you instead?" Alessa would say, glancing at Lucy for a second before looking back at Eladra. "If you beat her..then you're the person I have to beat if I want to keep up with Lucy and keep up our tag team. S-so...what do you say?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Lucy was truly happy it seemed, as she was able to stand together with her best friend, really her only friend and have her be apart of the moment when her Sister came to her, trying to rebuild their family and mend the wounds that were in the little demons heart, Alessa had done an amazing job at that already, as she had given Lucy some kind of thing to call good, she had always been on her own before she met Alessa, all alone and friendless, with no one to be with, to talk to and to just enjoy their company, Alessa had showed her how good that was and how great everything could be, she had showed her that there was a light at the end of the tunnel and that there was a brighter day tomorrow.

What would she had done without Alessa, gone on as she was before, alone and broken, kept alive by the solace that she was strong and that she didn't need anyone, as she had the strength to carry on without anyone, to walk through the world all alone, she was strong because of the life she had had, but that wasn't the case anymore, she was strong because she was striving for love, for friends and for hope.

Alessa was the one who gave that to her, as she didn't know how to thank her, but she figured that she could think of something down the line, As she stood there with her sister and her friend in their embrace, she saw her sister blush a little as she would then pull out of the hug and turn around from them, and take a few steps away, walking off a little before she shook her head, clearing the thought out her head as she then turned back to them.

Eladra smiled a little at Alessa and Lucy, shifting her gaze between the two as she then heard Alessa speak, " Ehmm...well sorry, but I am glad she found such a good friend" Eladra said with a little smile as she then turned around to walk of a little, before Alessa spoke again, about a match or well spar against her, she quickly looked over at Lucy who ran in and placed herself between them.

" No! you won't wrestle or fight! " Lucy turned to Alessa and moved in close and whispered to Alessa, " Don't....Eladra isn't too good at holding back or well playing nice, so let's just continue okay" Lucy said to Alessa as she wiped the tears away from her cheeks and looked back at Eladra.

"Come on Lucy, It's okay I promise I won't hurt her to much, just let us to our little thing and have a little fun, I will try and hold back as much I can okay...ehm no offense there Alessa" Eladra said as she began to move up to Lucy to pick her up by her waist and lift her up, Lucy was quite shocked and blushed a little as she was treated this way, " Put me down Elly!" Lucy shouted, Elly was a name that Lucy had given Eladra a long time ago when they didn't even know each other that well, and it was a nick name that Eladra hated, " Tch Elly! you go out of the ring and wait okay!" Eladra said as she placed Lucy down next to the ropes and began pushing at her lightly as she tried to gesture for her to get out.

Lucy pouted a little before she finally went out of the ring and stood on the side, watching and worrying over her friend, while Eladra would just walk back towards Alessa and smile a little, " So, Alessa ? how good would you say you are ? and what kinda way to you fight, want to restrict this match a little or anything or do you just want it to be a normal match ? " Eladra asked a bit confidently and with a surprising smugness in her voice for some reason.

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Alessa was showing quite a bit of happiness at the fact that it was such a close moment now with her, Lucy, and now her sister. The fact that things had turned so much for the better and everyone seemed to be getting along was the greatest thing in Alessa's mind. There was nothing better than the bonding moment that was being shown and the fact that she was allowed to be a part of it was heartwarming for Alessa. She couldn't have asked for a better friendship than the one that she had just developed even moreso with Lucy.

"A-ah no no you don't need to be sorry! Everything is nice now!" Alessa would say with a smile as Lucy stepped away, stopping the hug. "Ah heh...well I'm glad to be her friend. She's awesome. A-and you seem pretty cool now too now that I know how you really are!" Alessa would say, happily nodding her head before things got serious and she asked for the spar.

Alessa would watch at Lucy stepped in between the two, voicing her disapproval at them sparring. Alessa would look on, tilting her head with a slight disappointment as she crossed her arms. "But Lucyyy I just wanna-" Alessa would let out before Eladra had instead responded to Lucy, assuring her that it would be fine.

"U-uh..no no offense taken..Just...don't think it's gonna be so easy!" Alessa would say, slightly pouting at Eladra's words before she would watch her pick up Lucy and put her to the side, their little interaction causing Alessa's pout to disappear and a slight smile come over her face. They were certainly close, maybe in their own way, but it was clear that they were whether they wanted to admit it or not, and Alessa thought that was great.

"Ummm..I'd say I'm pretty good. I mean...I've only lost once..so..that must mean I'm at least a little good right?" Alessa would say, shrugging her shoulders a bit before she would hear the rest of Eladra's questions. "I..use alot of power moves..I'm stronger than my looks might make you think. As for the match..just normal." Alessa would say, her usual playful expressions fading from her face as she got increasingly serious as she talked, her red eyes staring into Eladra's of the same color.

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:16 am

Lucy was looking on from the outside, she didn't really want the two to fight, mostly cause she didn't want to see Alessa get hurt, she knew first hand how good Alessa was, but she also knew that Eladra was just scary good, and all these years she would most likely just have gotten better, and she didn't want to watch such a thing, but she also didn't want them to fight cause it was well...her sister and her best friend, even if it was a spar, she didn't want to see them fight not one bit, but now she was kinda forced to, she had to stay there in case Eladra didn't want to play nice or in case things got to rough, otherwise she would have left.

Eladra looked on at Alessa with a slight smile on her lips as she stood before her sparring partner for the day, as she still felt like Lucy had chosen quite the odd friend in appearance, someone who looked so much like the girl who she had made out to be some kind of bogeyman who would hurt her if she talked back to her or anything like that, but that was hopefully only how she viewed her in the past, with some time she would hopefully come to think of her older sister as someone she could rely on and as family.

Eladra's smile grew a bit wider as she heard Alessa speak to her, and answer her questions, she did have confidence in herself and that she could put up a challenge, that was good, but Eladra did love to joke around a little with and opponent, " No I won't,I won't even give this a thought of it being easy..I'll think of it as a little game, would you like that ?" Eladra said with that smile on her face as her eyes started into Alessa's, both red eyed and black of hair, standing at similar height and pretty similar build it seemed, although by the looks of it, Eladra was more well...had better *assets*.

"Good, it's good that you haven't lost many times, that means that you have either chosen your opponents wisely or you have simply been lucky, of chance is that you are really that good though, which would make this all a lot more interesting" Eladra spoke, very calmly to her sparring partner, " So who did you lose to ? " Eladra said with a smile as she began to walk back a little and get herself into her stance, her knees bending as she spread her legs a little and steadied her footing on the mat, her hands raised with one moving out and up a little in front of her, a open palm while the other changed into a fist, that seemed to not be clenched completely, but be light somehow.

" I am ready when you are, Alessa " Eladra said very calmly as she was ready for the spar, she hadn't yet entered the stance of the Kohryuu-ken, but she didn't want to yet, she didn't want to go all out and hurt Lucy's friend, the Kohryuu-ken didn't have the open palm shield it was a lot more fierce and unforgiving, meant on attack and not a balance as this style was.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:02 am

Alessa knew just how much Lucy seemed to be worried about her competing in this spar with Eladra. Deep inside, she was slightly worried precisely because of how Lucy seemed to react to the thought of the two sparring. However, Alessa had it in her head that she was sure she could hold her own against the girl. She had to use all her strength that she could and regardless of what Eladra was saying about holding back or not, that was something that Alessa was sure that she couldn't do against her.

"A game?" Alessa would say, tilting her head slightly at Eladra's words. "I'm glad you aren't thinking this would be easy but..I..don't know if I want you to think of it as a game." Alessa would continue, keeping her eyes on Eladra as she did, exchanging looks. Their appearances were quite similar with the main difference being that Alessa's body wasn't as 'mature' as Eladra's was. "It's not a game to me...as much as I love games."

"..It's..neither of those. I really am good. I..I didn't pick my opponents anyways.." Alessa would let out, defending herself as she thought of her past matches. "Um...Lucy beat me." Alessa would reply to Eladra. She wasn't sure if she should say that, knowing that Eladra had apparently beaten Lucy in a spar before, but she felt there was never any need for lying. She would watch as Eladra got into her stance, and would get into a ready position herself, bringing her arms up.

Alessa would nod her head at Eladra's next words, taking a few steps towards her as she did. "I'm ready." Alessa would say as she would take a quick glance over at Lucy before directing her eyes back to Eladra's. Alessa would then carefully move in, signalling that she wanted to start a lockup with the girl. Being more versed in wrestling than in any sort of fighting style, Alessa wanted to somehow force it to be more wrestling and mat based as much as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next