Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Despite all my Rage match

3 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Despite all my Rage match - Page 12 Empty Re: Despite all my Rage match

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:18 pm

"N-no...no way..I'm still....in it.." Heather would say, still refusing Kelly's words as much as she could. She wouldn't allow herself to think for a second that she had been done in by the girl, that it was already over, that she'd lost. There was just no way in Heather's mind that she would lose against Kelly. She couldn't allow it for a second.

As they drew closer and closer to the fire, Heather had finally stopped her from going any further and connected with her headbutt, sending Kelly reeling backwards. Heather would begin to fall forward, but would quickly stop herself. She would feel the extreme heat come over her body as she would quickly crawl away a bit, letting out a long sigh of relief.

"Damn...she's nuts...She really tried to burn me.." Heather would say to herself as she shook her head. She had to prevent Kelly from doing that as much as she could. As much as her body was killing her now, getting burnt was a whole other deal. It was something that couldn't just be recovered with slight treatment and rest.

She would take a deep breath before turning around towards Kelly, narrowing her eyes. She had to think of something to put her away, and she didn't want to go as far as burning her. She wanted to hurt her and make her pay, but not do something that drastic. Stumbling to her feet, she would get her hands up and walk towards Kelly. Walking over to her trying her best not to stumble over her own feet from the pain shooting through her body, she would slide up her sleeves and attempt to just through a hard punch towards the girl;s face, doing something uncharacteristic of herself, but she knew it was the least taxing and possibly most effective way, especially with the girl's bloody nose.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Kelly could almost taste the gleeful satisfaction of seeing her opponent being pushed into the fire, wanting to hear her screams as her skin was burned and with no disqualifications, Kelly knew she was going to be able to get away with doing just that. However, before she even manged to do just that, Heather was able to counter and save herself by throwing her head back to smash it into Kelly's nose, effectively bloodying the blonde's nose once again.

Staggering back after the headbutt, Kelly was left stunned for a moment as she clutched her nose, feeling her own blood seep from her nostrils and go over her lips. She would grit down on her teeth in anger upon realizing this and would let go of her nose to resume her fight with Heather, however, once Kelly looked up, she would be greeted by a sudden and hard punch from the high flyer, a completely unexpected move for Kelly as she didn't think the girl would resort to fist fighting. Either way, Kelly would be struck hard by Heather's punch, getting nailed directly in the face, right on her cheek, just beside her nose.

"Guhh!!"
Grunted Kelly as the punch rocked her senses and sent blood flying from her nostril, sending her stumbling with her head leaned back, rattled slightly from the punch but wasn't completely out of it yet as she would attempt to quickly retaliate with a sudden right uppercut towards Heather's chin, intending to return the favor of the hard punch and maybe even knock the high flyer into the fire behind her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Heather had dodged yet another bullet but she was nowhere near in the clear. Kelly was still prepared and ready to burn her right there in the match and Heather was going to have to pull out all the stocks that she could to stop her there. The headbutt she was sure would do some damage, which it did, but it wasn't nearly enough.

As Heather got back to her feet she would hit that punch on her, opening up a new style that she was planning on using just this once. Of course, she wasn't all that good at it. Her brawling skills were pretty bad when it came down to it, nothing like Clyde or Bonnie's, but a punch was a punch and it was doing what it was meant to do in this very moment.

As soon as she landed it though, she would stumble forward slightly, trying to keep herself from tumbling over. Just as she did, she would feel a hard impact from Kelly's fist explode onto her jaw from the girl's uppercut. It sent her slightly reeling as she stumbled a couple steps back, just inches from the fire. However, she would stop herself before it caught her dress or her pants.

"Kh...Kugh!" Heather would let out, spit and a small bit of blood coming out her mouth before her cut on her forehead caused a small trickle to slip down her face around her nose. Gritting her teeth, Heather would step back over to Kelly, trying to swing another hard right towards her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:53 am

"H-Heh... Spent all that time with those Texan hicks and you still can't punch right? P-Pathetic..." Kelly would mock to Heather just after throwing a punch back at her. Although Heather might not be as good at fist fighting like Bonnie and Clyde, her punch still hit Kelly hard enough to shake her senses up after taking a hard blow to her bloodied face. Still, Kelly was grateful that Heather wasn't that great at brawling since it allowed her to endure it better and retaliate, prompting her to punch Heather back with a hard uppercut to her chin, almost sending her into the fire.

"Ugh! Go in already!" Kelly would exclaim in frustration as Heather managed to keep herself away from the fire, just she began to retaliate and attempt throw another hard punch, which Kelly saw coming right towards her, prompting her to try and grab Heather's arm just as she threw the punch and try to counter it. Attempting to grab Heather's arm and pull her forth before trying to wrap her arms around Heather's waist from behind. If That worked, Kelly would attempt to wrap her arm over Heather's throat before trying to lift her up in a reverse vertical suplex. Trying to slam Heather on her front, near the middle of the cage roof.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:10 am

"Heh..it was good enough..to spill more of your blood...wasn't it.." Heather would say back to Kelly as the girl tried to make fun of her for her punch, that in reality really wasn't anything special. However, as Kelly retaliated, she would feel the same heavy feeling that would rock and rattle her skull, almost sending her into the fire that was behind her, however luckily she was able to stop that before it had happened.

Heather would hear Kelly's frustration at her preventing it from happening and would let out a small chuckle. If anything, just getting the girl aggravated seemed pretty cool in her book. Heather wanted to keep up the small fist fight they were going at though and would swing another hard punch at the girls face. However, this time instead of connecting, the punch had been blocked by Kelly. Heather would gasp and her eyes would widen as the girl pulled her in and slipped behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Uh!? What??" Heather would let out in a panic, trying to look behind her but instead would find Kelly's arm sling around her neck. Soon, she found herself in the air, headed straight for that steel grating again with the reverse vertical suplex. "Gaaaagh!" Heather would scream out on pain as her entire front slammed onto the cell, almost directly in the center. The cage would rattle quite a bit, until suddenly the cell began to give, the square shaped surface that Heather fell on breaking in all but one place, causing the square the hang from the top of the cell.

"Haaah!?" Heather would let out in a panic, her body beginning to fall with the collapsed surface. Before she could though, she would latch her fingers onto the top, preventing her from falling as she slipped the toe of her boots in two sections of the broken surface. Her eyes would water as an immense pain ran through her arms and back as she hung using the support of the broken cell square. Putting all her strength into it, she would slowly lift herself up with her arms, latching her feet into a higher part each second until she was finally able to pull herself back up to the top of the cell.

Her body was aching in a big way and she felt like she could barely move as she lie there, breathing extremely fast and heavily, otherwise motionless. It took all her strength to hold on and pull herself up, but Kelly was right there, she knew she wasn't safe at all.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:02 am

"...You'll be bleeding more by the end of this!" Kelly would say directly into Heather's ear as she wrapped her arm around Heather's throat and lifted the girl up for the reverse suplex, successfully slamming Heather down hard on her stomach upon the unforgiving steel grating of the cell roof that rattled heavily upon impact as Heather released a harsh cry of pain that Kelly gleefully took in.

As Kelly turned around though, she saw the square platform of the cell roof rattling violently before it finally broke and began to fall through with Heather on it. Kelly would watch in gleeful amusement with a grin on her face as Heather nearly fell through, watching her panic and struggle and hang on desperately as best she could. "Wow! You're a lot heavier than I thought Sunderland!" Kelly would comment with a laugh as she watched Heather struggle to get back up, almost disappointed that she didn't fall but was happy to see her struggle while in so much pain.

Eventually Heather managed to get back up on the cell roof, where Kelly would be waiting, seeing how tired out and exhausted Heather was after going through so much strain to get back up on the cell roof. This earned Kelly a rather cat-like grin as she stared at her near motionless opponent before getting up to her feet. She felt the end was near, Heather could barely move and was already battered enough as it was. Kelly could almost taste victory at this point.

Staggering up to her feet, Kelly would march towards Heather with a few stumbling steps until she finally reached her body, breathing heavily as she stood over her downed opponent with a tired but somewhat triumphant grin upon her face before attempting to lift up her leg and cruel stop on Heather's wounded and bloodied back that had been cut open by the barbwire bat, taking her time to put pressure onto Heather's wound as Kelly grinded her foot into the girl's back with a evil grin.

"...Ha...Hahaha.... Oh... I would have waited an eternity for this.... It's over Sunderland..." Muttered Kelly with a confident grin on her face as she continued to apply pressure on Heather's wounded back.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:26 am

As Heather made it back up to the top, just barely, what Kelly had said to her just before was ringing through her head. It was something that should have been a small thing but for some reason it aggravated her quite a bit. "H...heavy!?" Heather would repeat to herself as she shook her head, trying her hardest to gain back some of her strength as she lie there.

Soon though, it was clear that she wouldn't get the time that she needed to rest as Kelly stumbled over to her. She would feel the girl's boot begin to grind into her back, her cuts re-opening as the girl put heavy pressure on it. "HAAAAAAGH!!" Heather would yell out at the top of her lungs. The pain that was running through her body was almost paralyzing as Kelly continued to grind into the wound as hard as she could.

"Ge..g-get..aagh..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:18 am

"I'll be honest Sunderland... I'm no longer sorry that I nearly took away that pathetic excuse for a man that you so sadly cling to and cry over like a little girl having her balloon popped. For all you know... I did you a favor... You no longer have to devote yourself to a stupid alcoholic not worth a penny. Im almost sad that you claim to love such a worthless man... Almost... But do yourself a favor, Sunderland... Choose another career, you don't belong here... You spent all your time saying how you wouldn't lose and that your toy and your family was your biggest drive... But let me tell you something... You need them but I need no one. Im instantly better than you because I don't need anyone... Even the one I love... Gastin's Dead... and Bonnie will forsake you... Do you really think you could keep going after losing those two? No... You won't because I've beaten you today and you're absolutely beneath me, a future champion. Funny how YOU started all this though... And just lose everything anyway while I... I become someone great.... Everything that you, you pathetic toy and your family aren't. Great." Kelly would scoff and slither bitterly at Heather as she learned down and whispered into her ear, all while continuing to grind the heel of her boot into Heather's wound without any mercy shown.

Eventually Kelly would get her boot off of Heather back and reach for the girl's hair, proceeding to end everything right here and now as Kelly pulled on her opponent's hair to force her onto her feet while shoving her head between The Ghoul's legs before attempting to hook Heather's arms and hold her still, setting her up for the grade finale. Kelly was ready to end it all with one final Pedigree on the top of cell roof.

"Oh...And Remember... Everything that happened to you... To Bonnie...To Clyde... Was All...Your Fault... Always was. Always Will be. I want you to remember that, Widow." Muttered Kelly into Heather's ear as she readied for the pedigree.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 am

"Sto...aah.." Heather would let out at Kelly kept grinding her boot into her wound. The pain was just too much, and she was just hoping in her mind that something would sidetrack the girl and she would stop grinding down on her back. Instead though, Kelly would just make it worse by leaning down and whispering the words that she did to her. Each and everyone hit her as hard as ever and she felt like she was being torn away piece by piece by the girl's words. It was getting to be all too much.

"That's...not...how it's gonna be..." Heather would let out, forcing the words out as Kelly continued to grind her boot into her back. Finally though, she would let up and grab her by the hair, but not before shoving her head between her legs. As Kelly hooked her arms, Heather knew exactly what was coming and she knew she wouldn't be able to take it. She didn't know what to do and half of her wanted to give up, that was until Kelly kept going with what she was saying.

Those same words echoed through her head again. Countless times had Kelly rammed that thought into her mind, and Heather had had enough. "N...no!" Heather would say, putting what strength she could in her legs to brace herself as much as she could. "It...IT WAS ALL YOU!" Heather would yell out before she would summon all the strength that she had left to attempt to lift her body up, trying to stand herself so she would flip Kelly right over her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:28 am

With an all too satisfied grin upon her face, Kelly swore she could taste victory upon her lips at that very moment once she hooked Heather's arms to ready her for the pedigree, intending to plant her down hard on the cell roof and end the match one way or another. "This Is It!! Now you're Done!!" Yelled Kelly as she locked in Heather's arms tighter just before laying down her final words to the girl, blaming her for everything that had happened recently.

But with a sudden loud cry from Heather, everything changed for Kelly as her entire world, along with herself was flipped upside down as Heather, somehow, some way managed to lift Kelly up and flip her overhead, sending Kelly falling forth through the open cell roof from the broken section, with time slowing down for the ghoul as she looked up at Heather while plummeting back down towards the mat, her heart skipping a beat once she realized that this was it and her journey towards the title was going to end tonight once she hit the mat below.

"Noo....Damn You..." Thought Kelly to herself as she stared up at Heather's figure while she fell towards the mat, hitting the canvas with a sudden loud thud that rattled her entire body, which bounced and flopped up on the canvas before going stiff on the mat, lying motionless below Heather gasping silently on the mat as she writhed in horrid pain with the wind knocked from her lungs. Unable to move.

"This Can't be how it ends.... I refuse to lose to her... To Them..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next