Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Despite all my Rage match

3 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Despite all my Rage match - Page 14 Empty Re: Despite all my Rage match

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Any other time, Clyde's joke may have been fine, it might have even lightened the mood, but it just wasn't what Heather wanted to hear at that moment. It was such an emotional time for her and she just wanted to pour her heart out entirely for him, let him know exactly how she's feeling as they had finally reunited. She wanted the same from Clyde. She didn't want him to be tough or "The man" at that moment. She wanted to hear his thoughts, hear everything he was thinking and everything that he was feeling.

When finally, Clyde was doing just that, Heather would stare up at him, letting each of his words enter straight into her heart, intently listening to each one. Each and every thing that he said caused tears to flow more and more from her eyes as she nodded her head. "I..I love you too Clyde..And trust me I won't let you leave me like that again." Heather would say with a bit of a laugh before she wrapped her arms around his head.

As they shared that passionate kiss, she took it all in, melting in it. It's been so long for her since they shared a kiss like this, TOO long in her mind. She wanted it to last forever but of course that couldn't happen. After a minute or two, Heather pulled away, breaking the kiss with her arms still wrapped around his head as she smiled at him. "So..wh..what now? It's...been so long I..there's so much I want to do."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:48 pm

"Good... Don't want ya lettin' me go." Muttered Clyde with a small smirk before sharing the loving embrace with Heather, holding her tightly as the two kissed one another and said goodbye to all their pains and worries now that they were reunited, taking as much time as they needed within their kiss, not caring about anything in the world around them now that they had eachother again.

As their kiss broke, Clyde would continue to hold onto Heather, looking into her eyes with a genuine smile while trying to wipe away some of her tears along her bloody face with his thumb. "Y-You look... Horrible..." Clyde would comment with a half smile before kissing Heather's cheek to clarify that he was teasing her.

Upon hearing her next set of words though, Clyde was about to suggest that the two of them head home, but as Clyde's hand moved down Heather's back he felt a wet substance along the shreds of her tattered dress, removing his hand from her back, Clyde saw that it was indeed blood. The blonde stared at his hand for a brief moment before looking to Heather, sighing slightly at what he was about to do.

"Well... I'd like to go home but... I think we outta get you to the hospital babe..." Clyde would say as his hand trailed from Heather's upper-back, onto her shoulder, down her arm until he finally grabbed her hand, holding onto it tightly, that familiar feeling of Heather's hand being absolute bliss for Clyde, who now sought to guide his lover to the nearest ambulance, aware that he had Dr. Matu behind him, but he felt more comfortable taking her to the hospital.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Heather couldn't help but smile wide as Clyde wiped away the tears on her face, that is up until she heard what he said. "C...Clyde!" Heather would say, a slightly angered look on her face before Clyde kissed her on the cheek. "Ah-wh....tch...you asshole." Heather would say, averting her look slightly as her face lit up red before she would let out a sigh and the smile would soon reappear on her face.

She would feel Clyde's hand move down her back slightly before she would let out a gasp and jump a bit as he touched the area on her back that was cut up. She would squint her eyes and look down slightly. "...That hurt.." She would say before looking back up at him as he examined his hand, looking at the blood that was on it. She knew what he was going to suggest and had wished that Kelly hadn't reopened those cuts like she did.

"B-but...Clyde.." Heather would let out, pouting slightly at his suggestion of the hospital before his hand would trail back up her back, down her arm, before grasping her own hand."Ooh....fine...b-but you're coming with me. You aren't in the clear yet I can tell. You say I look horrible, you aren't looking all that great yourself you know?" Heather would say, smiling as she nodded to him as he held onto her hand.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Clyde couldn't help but grin the entire time as he teased Heather and made her face turn red, finding it along the lines of amusing to downright cute in his eyes by the way she reacted to his remark before kissing her on the cheek.

His grin would fade however when he accidentally touched Heather's wound, causing her to wince in pain and jump a bit. "Ooop! Sorry!" Clyde would apologize to Heather instantly as he quickly drew his hand back before examining it to discover the fresh blood from the wound on her back. "Goddamn, girl..." Clyde would comment, knowing that Heather had been in a rather brutal match despite not seeing it, which was a luxury that he was honestly happy about.

"Ain't no buts 'bout it!" said Clyde in response to Heather's small pout just before grabbing her hand, trying to remain the firm one this time for Heather's sake. Clyde would let out a small laugh though when Heather declared that he was coming with her, followed by scratching his head slightly when she said he wasn't in the best shape either. Still Clyde would smile at her before in he nodded in compliance. He wanted to make another joke, but he felt that it was best left unsaid, since he was in fact more than glad to be alive and walking, fortunate enough to stand on his own and hold Heather despite being banged up.

"If you feel that way Ms. Sunderland maybe I should let you doctor me when we get home... I hear your medicine does wonders..." Clyde would remark with a sly grin on his face before he moved his leg and accidentally kicked a briefcase. "What the...?" Muttered Clyde before he slowly bent down a picked it up. "This yours?" Clyde would ask before showing Heather the briefcase, just before the arena crowd began to suddenly clap and cheer loudly, starting a chant that grew louder and louder.

"H&C! H&C! H&C! H&C! H&C! H&C!" Chanted the Japanese crowd as they cheered for the couple, embarrassing Clyde quite a bit, scratching his head nervously for a moment as he held onto Heather's hand tightly, turning to her with a smile. "I think you won em' over..." Clyde would say before leaning forth to kiss Heather once more, locking lips with her passionately in front of the crowd that cheered for the two lovers.

"Let's get out of here..."
Said Clyde, as he tugged on Heather by the hand, ready to lead her backstage and leave the arena. Happy for Heather's victory and the crowd's acceptance of both them, but more happy to be reunited with the person he loved most.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:01 am

"I know....but...it was worth it." Heather would say in response to Clyde's reaction about the blood from her back. To her, it really was all worth it. She felt like she really walked away with a huge victory tonight as not only did she gain a shot at the prize she's been looking for since she got here, but also it seems she gained her lover back.

"Fine fine, I'll go alright!..I guess I really could use it." Heather would say, nodding her head. She still remained adamant about Clyde going as well, but it seemed like he didn't have any protests. As long as they were away, and as much as that time killed Heather, now it seemed like all that never happened at all, that it was impossible for something like that to come in between them like it did.

"Ooh you know just the things to say to get your way don't you? Fine, I'm feeling generous...maybe I will show you a little bit of my..treatment." Heather would say, about to leave before Clyde kicked the briefcase accidentally bringing it to her attention. "A-ah...Y-yes it's mine! That's my title contract! Don't just go kicking it around!" Heather would let out, almost embarrassed that she had forgotten about it before she would take it from Clyde.

She would then hear the crowd's chanting and blink a few times, not fully able to take it all in before she heard Clyde's words. "Heh...yeah...it really seems like it doesn't it...It feels..kinda nice.." Heather would say, nodding her head to Clyde before she heard his next words.

"Let's..." Heather would respond, letting Clyde lead her to the back where their next chapter would unfold.

Winner by Pinfall Victory: Heather Sunderland

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14