by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 3:38 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarWolf

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Despite all my Rage match

3 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Despite all my Rage match - Page 8 Empty Re: Despite all my Rage match

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 pm

As Heather just narrowly avoided the ladder shot, she would hear as her kick to the ladder ended up working nearly perfectly as it jetted up and whacked Kelly on the bottom of her nose. Heather would hear Kelly's howl in pain before her yelling out about her nose bleeding. Heather would let out a small weak laugh as she lie there on the floor with her eyes shut. "Serves..you right." Heather would say as she strained herself to get to her feet.

Using the announce table for leverage, Heather would finally get back to standing again, feeling a slight pain in her ankles as she did. She would shake off each, one at a time, taking her time to let the blood rush through it and giving it time to soothe itself. All the while, Heather was looking around for what to do to Kelly. Spotting the coffin and then the ladder, Heather would hatch up another plan. "...Okay." Heather would say after taking a deep breath.

She would walk over to the ladder, having a slight difficulty due to the pain in her ankles, but nothing too major. Lifting up the ladder, she would lean it against the cell right next to the toppled coffin. Nodding her head, she would climb up on top of the coffin before reaching out and grabbing the ladder again. She would look down at Kelly as she was on the floor, tending to her bloody nose, and would ready herself. Standing the ladder up, still folded, she would leap forwards, letting her body fall with the ladder under her as she attempted to come crashing down onto Kelly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:00 am

After the ladder struck Kelly below her nose and sent her falling to the mat before she began to writhe violently in pain, the ghoul cupped her bloody nose before staring at the blood that now stained her hands. Her eyes quickly narrowed to the crimson substance on her hands with a deep glare, never before in any other of her matches in AFW had blood been drawn from her this painfully and severely. She recalled her match with Babel and how the would-be vamp had bitten her to draw blood from her neck, but Kelly could honestly not remember any other battle prior to this that had taken such a tremendous toll on her body.

Kelly's frustration was starting rise more and more as Heather continued to surprise her despite being just as battered and fatigued as she was. Things were back enough for Kelly with her heavily sore abdomen and aching lower-back that was still stinging horribly due to the abuse she had suffered from falling on the thumbtacks and steel steel steps, but now her situation got a little worse with her busted and bloody nose that burned painful for Kelly.

"How the fuck is still fighting!? She shouldn't even be standing right now!" Kelly would think to herself as she slammed her fist into the arena floor out of frustration just as she sat up. Kelly then turned her head towards the announcers table, expecting to see Heather there, but to her shock, she was gone. Kelly's eyes then widened a bit before she began to frantically look around her opponent. Eventually she found her, but definitely not where she expected her to be.

Kelly's face turned pale as she looked up and saw Heather place herself on the steel ladder as it began to fall down right towards her, prompting the ghoul to desperately try roll herself out of the way of the falling ladder. Kelly however, wasn't quick enough. She'd be able to manage rolling from her back onto her stomach just as the ladder finally hit the floor and struck Kelly, hitting her lower-back.

"Aghahhhhhhh!!!" Kelly would cry out in pain as Heather drove the ladder down on the ghoul's battered, thumbtack covered back, which would stiffen for a moment as the blonde writhed in immense pain under the ladder that Heather had ridden upon.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:52 am

The toll this battle had taken so far on both competitors was just tremendous. Their bodies were put through a torment that most wrestlers in the AFW would probably never imagine that they would be ever having to suffer through. However, now it was Heather and Kelly, putting eachother through a torture that nobody should have to go through, both having their own degree of mental stress from their opponent.

Heather was nowhere near giving up though as she couldn't let Kelly get away for a second with the 'evils' that she's done to her and Clyde. Her resiliency was going in overdrive in this match as she was putting it all on the line. She was either going to take Kelly down or die trying. Showing all that she's got, she refused to stay down, used all her strength to get up onto the coffin before coming down on Kelly with the ladder.

"Gugh.." Heather would let out as she landed on the girl, the two sandwiching the ladder it seemed. Heather would lie there for a while, giving herself more time to recover before rolling off and pushing the ladder off Kelly. "Alright...Now I'll end it.." Heather would say before getting to her feet and attempting to grab Kelly by the hair and yank her up. Wobbly as she was, she would try to bring the girl up so they were face to face before flipping her off and aiming to kick her in her crotch.

If all this was successful, Heather would pull Kelly's head between her legs, hook her arms, and attempt to hit Kelly with her own pedigree move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:16 am

As Kelly lay still on the arena floor after behind sandwiched by the falling ladder that Heather rode and drove down onto the girl, Kelly would remain still for a moment until pushed the ladder off, prompting the ghoul to clutch her battered back now that she was free from both Heather and the ladder, which was no longer pressed tightly against her, allowing Kelly to be free of the painful strain of the steel ladder pressing into her already wounded and bloody back.

Hearing Heather's words faintly, Kelly's eye would begin to twitch slightly. "End it!? Does she honestly think she can end it right here!? That Im done for!? That she can beat me!?!?!? No..." thought Kelly with her eyes narrowing just before the shut tightly again once Kelly felt a sharp pain at her scalp due to Heather yanking at her hair, forcing the ghoul up to her feet to face Heather, startled and angered by the girl's sudden action of flipping her off by delivering a kick to the blonde's crotch.

"Gahhh!!" Kelly would cry out as her body jolted up after Heather struck her between the legs before trying shove her head between the girl's thighs. At that point, Kelly was heavily stunned due to the kick to her crotch by Heather, but once she felt her arms being hooked, Kelly's eyes widened as she realized what Heather was trying to do. "YOU MOVE STEALING CUNT!!!" Kelly would let out before she attempted to slip her head from out of Heather's legs while trying to snake her arms out of Heather's grasp before trying to pull down on her left arm to drag her towards the mat.

If successful, Kelly would place Heather's left arm between her legs before trying grab her head and pull back, attempting to lock in The Crimson Crossface.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Going to look to put Kelly away, what better way would there be than to do it with her own move. Heather thought that would be the ultimate in humiliation if she could defeat Kelly using her pedigree, and it would be something that she would be able to use to taunt Kelly, just like Kelly has all the fuel to taunt Heather with. She knew of Kelly's ego and how she had it in her head that she was miles better than Heather.

"Ah!?" When she hooked Kelly's arms for her pedigree after giving her a hard kick in her crotch, she expected it to be just putting the move on her there. However, instead she would hear Kelly yell out, startling her a bit as she expected the girl to be done right there. Heather's eyes would widen as Kelly unhooked her arms and pulled her head out from between Heather's thighs. It all came so quickly it seemed and before Heather knew it, Kelly was attempting to take her down to the ground.

"N-no!" Heather would let out, fighting with Kelly as much as she could but it was useless. The surprise and her lack of energy made it almost easy for Kelly to take her down to the mat and lock her in her crimson crossface. "GAAAAAGH!!!!" Heather would yell out in agony as Kelly yanked her back in the move, the pain shooting through her immediately as she was locked into the submission.

Panicking, Heather tried to shake her body around to escape the hold, doing whatever she could to break free from Kelly's grasp. Eventually though, after attempting to yank her arm away from Kelly's thighs, Heather would bring her other hand up and attempt to blindly reach for Kelly's face, trying to rake her eyes.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Utilizing all the strength she had left in her body, Kelly pried away Heather's arms and quickly countered her attempt to use the ghoul's own finisher against her. Kelly wasn't about to allow this. She wasn't about to lose and be put down by her own finisher, she'd felt that she wouldn't be able to get past that kind of humiliation if Heather beat her using her own move. It would be the ultimate insult.

Fortunately for Kelly, she managed to counter and reverse The Pedigree attempt and easily bring down Heather to the arena and lock in The Crimson Crossface and wrench back hard on Heather's body to apply the submission move as tight as she could. "J-Just surrender you fool! Spend time with your toy before they decide to pull the plug!" Muttered Kelly bitterly into Heather's ear as she applied the crossface, thinking she had Heather beat, at least until she managed to get her arm free from Kelly's thighs and give Kelly a rake to the eyes that caused her to release the hold.

"AGHHHHH!!! YOU B-BITCH!!"
Kelly would cry out as she released Heather and clutched her face, covering her eyes with her hands as she rolled back away from Heather while enduring teh sudden pain in her eyes, wanting to get back up quickly before her opponent did.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:50 pm

"Haah....N-no!" Heather would yell out as Kelly had her locked in her cross face, refusing Kelly's words of what she said speaking of Clyde again. When she said those words 'pull the plug' Heather's heart skipped a beat. She didn't even want to think of something like that happening and Kelly bringing it to her attention wasn't helping any at all. This girl just wasn't letting up. She was going to keep saying what she was about Clyde until the very end and Heather couldn't stand it.

Able to free her arm somehow, Heather would viciously rake at Kelly's eyes which ended up forcing the girl to release the hold. Heather would drop her upper body back down onto the floor as she took constant deep breaths, coping with the pain that the crossface had done to her. She felt incredibly relieved to be out of that hold, but in turn, she felt like she was spent for the next minute or so.

"Heh.." Heather would let out as she lie on the ground, pushing herself up with her hands, her arms slightly shaky. "Not..nearly done." Heather would say as she got up on her hands and knees, though that's as far as she went. She remained there, breathing in and out heavily, trying to recover her energy and the sore spots on her body, hoping that Kelly somehow wouldn't be able to retaliate all too quickly.

After a few seconds, if she went interrupted, she would push herself up all the way, turning towards Kelly and readying herself, getting into a stance as she waited for Kelly to act.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:46 pm

"H-Ha... Do my words bother you, Sunderland? I'm only speaking the truth..." Kelly would say to Heather while holding her palm over her eye just she staggered back away from The High Flyer, trying to resume playing mind games with her foe while she could. "...To tell you the truth I like Gastin the way he is now... He doesn't talk anymore..." Kelly would say before laughing right in front of Heather, refusing to let up on her mental and emotional torment that she hoped would help towards finishing Heather off since her body was weakening. But then again, so was Kelly's.

"...You're tenacious, Sunderland... I'll give you that... You just won't quit... And I Hate That So Fucking Much!!!" Kelly would begin to say in a calm and almost devious manner before she erupted into another fit of rage and frustration while stomping her foot into the floor before huffing some blood out of her nose.

"I hate the fact that you stay down, more than I hate You... Just what in the hell are you made of? I saw your matches... You were never this tough before... Just what the hell drives you? What the fuck keeps you going? If it's my hate for you that keeps me going... What is the one thing that drives you, Sunderland? Is it your friends and family? Is it this damn contract for the title we both want? Is it your own hate for me? Is it... Gastin? Kelly would say through a few tired breaths as she looked towards Heather with a fiery, red eyed glare, clinching her fists tightly as she looked her opponent in the eyes with absolute hate.

"...You tapped at Summer Splash... I saw it... You were nothing remarkable. But tonight you're fighting like an animal who just won't die... How? Why..?" Kelly would ask as she gritted her teeth down while continuing to pant heavily. Kelly's hate for Heather barely knew any bounds, but it was that same hate that drove her towards obsession with her enemy, wanting to know everything she could about the woman she hated most and wanted to destroy so badly. It drove her towards curiosity and a slight bit of envy, wanting to know what had changed in Heather after such a short amount of time between her debut and this current match.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:22 pm

"Egh...He'll...be back..on his feet soon..I know it.." Heather would say in response to Kelly's words. The girl kept it on just as Heather expected. The mental torment was drilling into her and she'd give anything to force the girl to stop. She wanted to tear her apart at the beginning of the match, but as it went on that feeling had multiplied tenfold.

"Heh...th-that's right..no matter what you do..I'll keep coming back at you..you..can't win." Heather would way, forcing a grin on her face as she did. She would stretch out her body slightly as she got to her feet, trying her best to rid herself of the pain that was shooting through her. As she said those words, she herself wondered how much more her body could take, but her will was overriding that feeling.

"Eh..heh...you...really don't get it do you?" Heather would say as she would reach towards her back, the stinging still there but luckily the bleeding wasn't as severe as it was earlier. "The one thing...that drives me..there's more than just one thing. Isn't..anything spectacular...it isn't any..big mystery either. It's obvious what drives me...and it's obvious that you'll never understand why."

Hearing Kelly's frustration and comparing her now to how she used to be, Heather would shake her head. "I had no drive back then..I had no support..no reason." Heather would say, looking down slightly as she spoke. "I was just a nearly empty person, though I owe my ability to even function to my brother and family...but I still had nothing except my own wants...now it's different. You ask me what drives me? Alot of things. Sure..that contract is one of them. My want to prove myself another. My family now so more than ever, my...friends...but most of all you're right." Heather would say nodding her head. "My love for Clyde has been my biggest drive for a while now. My want to create a life for the both of us better than what we ever had. He's given me this drive, and it's that drive that's going to be the reason why you can't beat me tonight. You tried to stop all that, you tried to ruin everything, I can't let that go, and there's no way I'm going to let you beat me now."

After her little speech, Heather would take a couple steps towards Kelly, readying herself again. "So come on. Meet your loss. There's nothing you can do. You're paying for what you did. I won't stop until you do."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:03 pm

"Pfft... Give me a break... You have all this false fairy tale hope that everything's going to be alright, acting like you Know what's going to happen. You blindly believe your toy will awaken, that you'll be able to take on everything I throw at you and still get back up. You're either a fool or... Just trying to fool yourself and avoid the truth." Kelly would scoff bitterly in response to Heather's words while trying to remove a few thumbtacks from the back of her left arm, wincing in slight pain as a result, it only hurt her mildly though due to the adrenaline in her body at the moment, along with her anger and frustration towards Heather after hearing what she had to say.

Despite the fact that Kelly considered Heather's words to be absolute garbage and quickly dismissed them without a single care, The High Flyer's next statement caught The Ghoul's attention almost instantly, causing the blonde to suddenly lift up her head to look at Heather with a look on confusion on her face as her eyes remained wide open.

"...You...really don't get it do you? The one thing...that drives me..there's more than just one thing. Isn't..anything spectacular...it isn't any..big mystery either. It's obvious what drives me...and it's obvious that you'll never understand why." Those words from Heather echoed repeatedly in Kelly's head after she heard them from the girl. It caused Kelly to freeze in place where she stood, completely speechless with a deeply troubled and shocked expression on her face, unable to comprehend what Heather was telling her, that she didn't get, that it wasn't a big mystery, that she'll never be able to understand why. The way Heather so confidently acted like it was such an easy thing see, that she knew something that the blonde would not understand and never would and she was right. Kelly didn't understand.

"N-No..." Was the one word that Kelly would say in response to Heather's statement as the girl went on and revealed to Kelly how she was once empty person living an empty life was and would have remained if not her family. Heather then went on to reveal what really drives her to keep going, citing the need to win the title contract, to prove herself, as well as the support from her family and her friends but most of all, Clyde, whom Heather declared was the reason why she couldn't lose to Kelly tonight and that she going to pay for all that she had done.

Upon hearing all that from Heather, Kelly's eyes would remain fixated in a glare of absolute rage and madness, staring at Heather intensely as hr mind continued to mull over the things that she had been told by her opponent. Things like how she didn't get and how she would never understand before revealing what truly drove her to keep fighting, her inspirations, her love. For Kelly Conway, it was the worst thing to hear because she truly did not understand and the thought of Heather being right about that was just sickening to Kelly.

Kelly didn't understand how Heather could love a worthless alcoholic like Clyde or how he could ever be the source of Heather's will to win. Kelly didn't understand how Heather's family kept her from being an empty person, she couldn't imagine the concept of a loving, supportive family that spurred her on. For Kelly, her family had been among the main sources of her aggression due to their neglect and lack of emotional support for their daughter. With the exception of Babel, Kelly had always been alone, having no one else to depend on but herself. It was her hate and bitterness that kept her alive and drove her compete. But by knowing that Heather had what she had secretly always wanted, Kelly began snap. The person that hated most in the world had what she once desired most as a child. Kelly couldn't take knowing that. She couldn't take knowing that Clyde Gastin of all people, a person whom Kelly considered to be absolute, worthless scum was the main source of what drove Heather to fight on. The sheer thought of a person like Clyde being a source inspiration for the girl she hated most and had what the bitter blonde use to cry over, was enough to drive Kelly into absolute madness.

"...No... No... NO! NO! NO! NO!!! SHUT UP!!! How Can I not Understand!?!? You Don't know Shit! I'm supposed to know everything about you!! I watched all your matches and read everything about you!!! But I don't Understand... But I still don't Understand! None of your shit makes sense!! W-Why Him!? Why Gastin!? Why Gastin of all People!?!? Why Would you!? How is that you have a family that cares... I C-Can't lose to... Y-You... to H-Him... I W-w-W-Won't lose to...The Both Of You... The Fool and The Bitch... I refuse... You don't control anything! You don't control fate! You don't know what's going to happen!"
Kelly would suddenly let out in a crazed, deranged manner as her fists shook madly while her began to twitch, slurring her words as she yelled at Heather with her now reddened eyes.

"I REFUSE to lose to someone like you... I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!! I'm better than you because I don't NEED any of that... I've never had any of that and I've always survived!!! I don't need anyone... Without THEM you're nothing... You're EMPTY again!! But I... I Will Always Be Alive... But you... You're not going to die anymore..." Kelly would let out loudly in a fit of rage before she began to calm down while retaining her crazed demeanor. Her lips twisting into a grin of sheer madness as she looked at Heather with a deranged look in her eyes. "...You're going to live so I can hear you scream when I break your bones before I make you watch Me take away all that makes you feel whole... All of Them..." Kelly would mutter with a gleefully mad chuckle as she appeared to have finally lost it.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!!!" Kelly would let out with another rage filled roar before attempting to preform another superkick on Heather, now that her body was surging with anger and adrenaline, barely feeling the ache's and pains that once plagued her.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next