Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Despite all my Rage match

3 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Despite all my Rage match - Page 13 Empty Re: Despite all my Rage match

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:29 am

As Heather felt the surge of strength run through her with her anger at Kelly's words, she would feel herself lift the girl up and flip her over her head to behind her. She would breath out a sigh of relief as she's done countless times in this match before she would hear the loud thump as Kelly hit the mat.

Heather would stare ahead of her, blinking a few times at the noise. She had completely forgotten about the fact that that hole that was made in the cell ceiling was directly behind her. As she realized that Kelly had been tossed down into that hole, Heather would slowly turn herself around to look and take a peek at what the situation might have looked like.

"No way.." Heather would let out as she watched Kelly lying there on the mat motionless. As the realization kept coming further and further into her head, she would let out a small laugh before developing into a hearty one. She couldn't believe her luck and she felt that without a doubt, she had just claimed the match for herself.

Getting to her feet, Heather would step over to the edge of the opening, staring down at Kelly. "I win" Heather would say with a smile on her face as she would turn herself around. "Might as well...win it on a high note." Heather would say, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, taking it all in.

Seconds later, Heather would leap backwards, twisting in the air as she attempted her corkscrew moonsault move SunderSault 2.0 all the way from the cell top down to the ring where Kelly was downed. She had to pin her in the ring, and what else would be a better way to do so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:57 am

After falling through the opening in the cell roof and hitting the canvas with a hard stiff landing that knocked nearly all of the wind out of Kelly, The Ghoul would remain sprawled out along the mat, looking up at the cage roof and lights above her through her half opponent eyes, barely able to move or let alone feel the excruciating agony in her back from the thumbtacks pressed into her body.

"...Can't end like this..." Muttered Kelly to herself as she struggled to somehow force herself to rise back up, not wanting to lose right here to Heather like this after her own move had been reversed. But no matter how much she willed it, Kelly could not move and was forced to remain there, still on the canvas over a small blot of her own blood that seeped from her back.

Finally, the end came for Kelly as she saw Heather turn her back towards her before suddenly leaping into the air, twisting and twirling madly in mid-air. Kelly knew immediately what Heather's move was. It was a corkscrew moonsault, The SunderSault 2.0, Heather's main finisher, which she was now using off of the cell roof to collide down onto Kelly with. It was at that moment, Kelly closed her eyes and awaited the end as she knew she could not escape the move and would thus take the full impact of the move directly to her abdomen.

The camera's in the crowd stands flashed brightly as Heather flew into the air before crashing down on her downed opponent, whose limps flew sharply into the air upon impact, her eyes and mouth opening wide as Heather crashed down upon her, crushing her into the canvas, emitting no sound as the move struck her, only a faint silent gasp before her arms and legs fell limply back onto the canvas, laying sprawled out under Heather, her eyes slowly closing.

The Ghoul was unconscious, she had finally been defeated.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:28 am

As Heather flew through the air, she would close her eyes with the smile that she had on her face. She felt like with this one move she was sealing it all, ending what she had to and getting the retribution that she needed against the wicked girl. It felt like she was spending an eternity tracing that arc through the air as her body gracefully spun and twisted. Even in the state she was in, her execution was grand, even though it wasn't to her usual par that she would have when she wasn't so beat up.

Finally, Heather would come crashing down on Kelly, her abdomen slamming into the girl's from the large distance up that she had leapt with her finisher. As Kelly lie there under her, Heather would feel her body suddenly give out. Her mind was sending the signal that it was over, that there was no need to fight through it anymore and it shut down the parts of her body that was pulling her through the match.

Her abdomen stung pulsated with pain along with an immense sting running through her back and an extreme soreness in her limbs. She felt like she was going through the most pain that she'd ever felt in her life as her body was taking it all in right there, the adrenaline fading away. Still, she had a relieved feeling under her pained expression as she lie there on top of Kelly.

Eventually, the ref girl would jet into action, beginning to count the pinfall. "1...2..."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 am

"...3!" Screamed The Ref Girl as she slapped her hand down on the mat and called for the bell to ring, ending the bloody battle between Kelly Conway and Heather Sunderland with the latter winning the match against her unconscious foe who lied motionless under the high flyer as the crowd bursted into a frenzy of wild cheers while Heather's music began to play, signaling her victory in the brutal battle.

After calling for the bell, The Ref Girl left the two wrestlers where they laid before calling to the announcers to hand her a small brief case, which upon receiving, The Ref Girl made her way back and took a hold of Heather's hand before raise it up high, all while the cell began to raise up, just as paramedics began to crowd the ring in order to help the two.

"...The Winner of this match and The AFW Title Contract... Heather Sunderland!" The announcer would call out before The Ref-Girl handed Heather the briefcase, just as paramedics rushed into the ring and began to tend to both Kelly and Heather, with the former beginning to stir, opening her eyes to see her enemy with the briefcase that she wanted to obtain so badly after winning the match.

"...N-Nothing changes, Sunderland... T-This isn't over...I'll be back... Stupid widow... You're toy's s-still dead and It will f-forever be your fault..." Muttered Kelly weakly in the arms of a paramedic as she was pulled out of the ring and hauled onto a stretcher, giving Heather the bird as she was dragged away.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:55 am

As Heather heard the ref call out that final count, along with her music blasting out of the speakers echoing throughout the arena amongst the cheering crowd, she would let out a couple chuckles, her body still not working the way she wanted it to. "I..did it.." Heather would say aloud quietly though so not many could hear her.

As the ref girl came over and raised up her hand, Heather would attempt to pull herself to her feet. She would constantly stumble and trip as she did, but she would keep doing so until she stumbled over to the ropes for support. As the ref came back, handing Heather the briefcase. Heather would stare at it before pulling it close to her, holding it to her chest with both hands as she fell onto her bottom. She would stare up at the lights, her eyes watering up a bit as she hugged the briefcase tight, the one that held that contract that she had been striving for.

As the paramedics rushed down the ring, going to tend to the two wrestlers in the ring, Heather would continue to wave away their attempts at helping her up. She wanted to enjoy the moment as much as she could without any of that. However, as she was doing that, she would hear Kelly's words as the girl was dragged onto the stretcher.

"...seriously..." Heather would say with a tired tone as she shook her head, hanging it afterwards. Pulling herself up, she would use the ropes, holding the briefcase in one arm as she used the rope to navigate her way through the ring before stepping out. She would continue to wave away the paramedics as she left the ring, a million thoughts running through her head as she began stumbling up the ramp, very slowly limping.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:24 am

Upon being taken away by the paramedics, Kelly passed out just as she was lifted onto the stretcher and taken out the back exit, leaving Heather alone in the arena as the crowd cheered for her loudly, chanting her name a clapping for her as she stumbled up the entrance ramp, going alone without any help from the paramedics, who would look on at the lone high flyer, shrugging, not knowing what could possibly be on her mind now that she won the title contract.

Then, from within the shadows of the entrance ramp, two figured emerged. One was a white haired young woman in a doctor's uniform by the name of Chesna Matu. The other was a blonde haired Texan covered in bandages, wearing a hospital gown, sitting still in a wheel chair that Chesna pushed him on as they made their way onto the entrance stage. The young man's hair was messy and unkept, hanging over his eyes but he could clearly see the figure of Heather walking closer towards him, the woman he loved. His name was Clyde Gastin, no longer sleeping comatose, but now reawakened and wanting nothing more to see his beloved.

With the wave of his hand, Clyde told Chesna to stop the wheel chair, right on the edge of the entrance stage, just in front of the ramp. With wobbly legs, Clyde forced himself to slowly stand up from the wheel chair and slowly stagger forward with two slow steps, looking on at Heather with a gaze of relief and happiness, but none the less, he knew not what to say to her as he stood there on the ramp, remaining silent for a moment, looking at Heather as he fought to keep himself standing.

"I-I.... I didn't mean to say goodbye so soon..." Muttered Clyde with an almost saddened expression on his face, apologizing for telling Heather goodbye and letting her endure the torment of near death. Unaware that his last words were with Alessa and not Heather, but nonetheless, Clyde felt guilty for scaring Heather by nearly dying on her and couldn't imagine how she was feeling now that she saw him alive and well again.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:52 am

As Heather made her way up the ramp, she would hear the crowd cheering and chanting her name. It was certainly something that she never experienced before and it hit her in a way that she didn't expect. It felt good. Having all that support felt quite good. She was used to having almost none, and now having all these people behind her, it seemed unreal...but that was nothing

As she walked up the ramp, stumbling and limping, she would raise her head, blood still dripping from her cut on her forehead and would catch sight of the two people emerging from the entrance. "Give me..a damn break. They don't..waste time getting the next people..out here do they..." Heather would say to herself, shaking her head before the two figures came into vision more, she was now able to see their features and make out what they looked like.

Heather froze in her steps, completely stunned at the person she saw there. "wh..." Heather would simply let out, blinking constantly as she saw who was there. She couldn't believe her eyes and she thought they were playing tricks on her. However eventually the person who was in the wheelchair would stand up and begin trying to walk towards her. It was clear it wasn't a joke, it wasn't a hallucination, Clyde was there in front of her, quite alive.

"Y-you...you...you..idiot.." Heather would let out as she heard Clyde's words. She didn't remember him saying goodbye at all considering he actually said it to Alessa, but she just thought in her head that he meant metaphorically. Immediately after she finished her words, her eyes would well up with tears that poured down her face as she would quickly stumble over to him, dropping the briefcase near the wheelchair as she would wrap her arms around him, falling completely onto him in front of the chair.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:15 am

As Clyde got a better a look at Heather, he couldn't help but be slightly shocked by the way he found her, completely battered and bruised all over, along with streaks of blood pouring down her forehead. It made Clyde wonder what kind of hell Heather and Kelly put eachother through within their grudge match before it was all over.

But as Heather and Clyde stood there frozen while gazing at eachother, Clyde would see the look of shock on his beloved's face, wondering how she must feel at this very moment to see him alive and well. Clyde got his answer of sorts when he heard Heather's words before seeing tears pour down her face, just as she stumbled over towards him before wrapping her arms around him, Clyde would do the same and embrace Heather instantly, holding her tightly as they reunited once again. Clyde had knocked on death's door but he had survived and returned to the world of the living, now all he wanted was to be with the woman he loved and never let her go, as he nearly lost her once.

Clyde didn't want to cry, not on live TV and especially in front of thousands of fans but it was hard to hold back those tears of joy, knowing that he was alive to see the woman he loved once more after believing death had found him a month of so ago. Now things felt different, he felt whole once again. He was with Heather once more.

"Y-You ain't gotta cry girl... I-I-I Don't know why you are... You should know by now that it takes more than an ass kicking from two ugly bitches and a gunshot to kill Clyde T. Gastin..." Said Clyde in a rather overconfident manner, grinning slightly through his teary eyes as he held onto Heather tightly, being careful to avoid her cut.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:40 am

It felt like an eternity since Heather was able to hold Clyde last like this, feeling his embrace in return after such a long time where it would only be one sided, him being in the coma that he was in. If the crowd reaction she got earlier was unreal, this was just levels and levels over how unreal that was. It was a miracle and Heather couldn't have been more happy to see him.

Hearing Clyde's words, Heather would raise her head, looking into his eyes for a second before narrowing her own. "Clyde...you were..out..for so long...You don't even know...how much it's been hell without you...and you can stand here...acting that way? Clyde they DID almost do you in...I almost lost you Clyde..it's...no joke...I don't..ever want to experience that again...ever..not in any way...I..I love you Clyde.."

In her letting it all out, she would continuously shake her head, wanting to make this moment last even longer than the moment that she had in the ring with her win. Reaching up, she would wrap her arms around Clyde's head, pulling him in and pressing her lips onto his, kissing him deeply as the tears kept flowing from her eyes and the blood dripping from her forehead. But she didn't care, this moment was too great for her to care about something like that.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:57 am

In a single moment, all of Clyde's worries had come to complete halt once found himself reunited with Heather, feeling more than happy to see her again and hold her within his arms.

As Clyde listened to Heather's words, he couldn't help but feel just a tad bit guilty about the slightly joking remark he had made to her. While he had only said such a thing to lighten the mood and maintain his 'tough' demeanor, he felt that his actions may have only troubled Heather further. He was being selfish by trying to joke around like that when he could imagine quite accurately Heather may have been during his time in a coma. In short, he knew she had suffered immensely and had scared her quite a bit.

He made that joke to keep himself from crying, he didn't want to show any weakness. But once he heard Heather's words, Clyde felt like he was on the edge of breaking down right there on the entrance stage. Clyde saw just how tormented Heather was inside and how happy she was to see him alive again, in each others arms once more.

"...Im sorry Heather... Thought I was gonna lose you too... Thought I was gonna die... You were all I thought about... I didn't want to die because I didn't want to leave you... The Doctor said the shooter allowed me to live but I don't believe that for a moment... Without you I know I'd be dead, you're the one who kept me alive... I love ya so damn much, girl... I'm sorry I scared you... But you ain't gotta worry no more... I ain't ever leavin' ya like that again. Muttered Clyde as he fought to say what he needed tell Heather, letting go of his pride to tell the love of his life how he felt, wanting to comfort her and let her know that days of her hardships were over that they were together once again.

As Clyde felt Heather's arms wrap around him and begin to pull him in, Clyde would move in closer to Heather while holder her tighter against him within their loving embrace before the two shared their affectionate kiss on the entrance stage in front of several thousand fans. Although Clyde's body ached and had quite a bit of trouble standing on his own, once he felt Heather's lips against his own, Clyde felt his aches and pains disappear in an instant. He wasted no time in returning the embrace that was absolute magic for them both right now, with Clyde holding his beloved tightly, pushing her hair back softly while kissing Heather passionately, forgetting about his pride, forgetting about who was watching, only the woman whom he loved more than anything, not wanting to let her go.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next