by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match Empty Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:41 am

Strip Wrestling Hentai Rules
Both oponents start in bikinis
To win you must strip your opponent naked and make her cum
One fall

[size=150:3hj1838y] Tsugumi Sonohara
Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match Wk8qp.jpg

[size=200:3hj1838y]VS

[size=150:3hj1838y]Natalia 'The Dream'
Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match 504504-RRT9RNZ.jpg

The crowd went crazy as the lights of the arena went down and soon Natalia's [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b0okuftqng:3hj1838y]entrance song[/url:3hj1838y] started making the fans cheer even louder. And explosion of fireworks illuminated the arena for a brief seconds and then in the entrance area appeared the curvaceous Natalia wearing nothing but a tiny golden bikini and a pair of sandals, to make the place turn into a pandemonium of screams cheers and whistles.

The Dream skin was slightly tanned and coated with a thin layer of baby oil that made it look extra shiny under the arena lights. She posed for the fans for a couple of seconds with one hand in her hips and then began to slowly walk towards the ring, blowing kisses for her loud fans.

Natalia climbed to the ring apron using the steel steps and got rid of her sandals to the bend her delicious body to sneak between the second and third rope much to the delight of her fans. Once inside she took some seconds to play some more with the crowd and blow a few more kisses before heading for her corner to wait for her opponent to enter.

The Dream didn't knew much about her opponent save for seeing a few clips of her debut match, but she had to admit it had been quite impressive. For a kawaii sure knew how to handle another girl.

Last edited by 909 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match 6u0iRWY
Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match QiougD6Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match TTlOMaFTsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match 5t0Q5s2Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match Empty Re: Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match

Post by DenjinZ Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:36 am

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match 123v8r7.jpg
(OOC: Best Swimsuit Pic I can find of Tsugumi)

To say Tsugumi was nervous would be an understatement. Her first match was against someone not that well known. But this one...it was against Natalia. THE Natalia. She was one of the main reasons why Tsugumi got into AFW to begin with. And here she was, about to get into a hentai match with her. Still, the black haired young woman had to do this. Even if it looked like she would most likely lose, she still had to do her best out there. With that little sense of reassurance, she headed out, with her entrance music playing. "I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry started to play as the beautiful young woman in the green and white striped bikini came down the ramp. She waved at the crowd, and got a few cheers for herself, but it was very clear that they were behind Natalia.

That wasn't too surprising, considering how popular The Dream was. Once she got to the ring, she stepped in between the ropes, knowing full well that she was revealing her behind to the crowd. She got a few whistles, but not as much as Natalia, once again. Once in the ring, she got over to her corner and waited for the match to start, looking The Dream over. Haa, man...she's so much more beautiful in person.

Last edited by 8315 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match Empty Re: Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Natalia smiled as she heard her opponent's entrance song, something about it told her this was going to be one fun fight, and when she saw her cute opponent she couldn't help but feel a rush of excitment. This Tsugumi girl was simply gorgeous and Natalia was already imagining all the things she wanted to do to her.

The Dream licked her luscious lips as she looked at Tsugumi up and down, leting her eyes feasts on the cute girls curves. Natalia then noticed Tsugumi was looking at her and she took the chance to flash a bright smile and blow her opponent a sexy kiss.

And then the bell ring sounded and then crowd roared, the match had started.

Natalia immediately left her corner and assumed a classic wrestling stance, spreading her legs a little and lowering her hips to have better balance, her hands in front of her ready to tangle and her body slightly bent forward, giving Tsugumi a very good view of her ample cleavage.

"Helloooooo... Tsugimi-chan..." Natalia said with a teasing giggle. "Ready to be mine?"

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match QiougD6Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match TTlOMaFTsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match 5t0Q5s2Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:52 am

Tsugumi saw her opponent look her over and also blow a kiss her way, with Tsugumi doing all she could to not blush. Once the bell rang, she almost found herself looking at Natalia's ample orbs, but her speaking to Tsugumi snapped her out of it.

¨I know how tough you are...and my chances don't look that good...but, I have to put up some fight, you know?¨ She took her own stance. ¨I'm just honored to face you, Natalia-san.¨ She finished in a rather respectful tone.

Tsugumi would then try to get the first strike in, to try and grab the other woman and place her in an arm wrench hold.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:22 pm

"Honored?" Natalia asked blinking surprised. It never crossed her mind that someone would be honored to fight like this with her, but the idea only helped to make her pride soar. Of course people should be honored to have sexfights with her, she was awesome after all!

The Dream smiled happily. ^_^ "Awww...you are such a cutie, Tsugumi-chan...I think I like you already..." she said giggling. "Of course, I'll be honored too to bring you doughhhh!" Natalia's speach was interrupted by Tsugumi grabbing her arm and twisting it painfully, which made Natalia bend forward and use her other hand to slap her shoulder, trying to make the pain go away, feeling so stupid for letting herself get caught like this.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am

Tsugumi was kind of surprised that her first attack worked and she didn't let up on the hold. "As I said, I have to make some effort here, Natalia-san. I can't just go quietly." Though she kept up with the hold, she realized she had a dilemma on her hands. How was she going to reach for Natalia's swimsuit in her current position? She would have to let go of her hold and then try to grab at the top or bottom, which would leave her open. Then again, she would then try another tactic, which would be her trying to wrench Natalia's arm towards her back, which would give her the chance to undo her top from behind.

(OOC: Sorry for my lack of responses for the past few days. My Comp died and I had to get a new one.)

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:38 am

"Oughh oughh oughh!" Natalia whined as her arm was worked by the kawaii, blushing deeper and deeper as the crowd cheered. It was so embarrasing to be held like this by a kawaii, even if Tsugumi was on the bigger side of the kawaiis.

With her arm twisted like that Natalia didn't had the leverage to stop Tsugumi as the kawaii moved behind her back, turning the armlock into a hammerlock. "Oughh!...slow down, Tsugumi-chan!!" Natalia said, her eyes wide open in surprise by how skillfullly the kawaii handled her. Kawaii or no, this Tsugumi girl knew how to wrestle, Natalia thought. It was going to be extremely embarrasing if she got beat by her.

"Sorry, Tsugumi-chan, but can't let you have your way." Natalia said as she leaned back, pressing herself against Tsugumi, hoping the girl will push back. With her free arm, she tried to reach for the back of Tsugumi's head and then The Dream let herself drop to her knees, yanking Tsugumi's head hard, trying to snapmare the kawaii and free herself in the process.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:47 am

Tsugumi did fall into the trap unwillingly set by Natalia and the Snapmare connected. Though she was caught in it, she would try to roll forward to escape away from Natalia and get to her feet. If she was able to do this, she would attempt to go for one of Natalia's legs this time, to try and knock her to the ground herself. Agh, I don't know how long I'll be able to put up a fight here... She thought to herself, wondering if she could last a while against The Dream.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:16 am

Natalia smiled as she saw her opponent flip and fly away from her. She took the time to get up and rub her hurting arm before she decided to move on the attack. Unfortunately the kawaii had recovered faster than Natalia had expected.

"Heyyy!" The Dream protested as she felt how her legs were pulled. "Ughhh!" Natalia's sexy round butt hit the canvas as Tsugumi tooked her down. "Knock it off already!" the blue-eyed cutie protested getting frustrated by the kawaii's continuous attack. Natalia brought her legs together and pulled them back until the knees touches her breasts, and then fired them towards Tsugumi trying to kick the cute little girl back and away from her.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 am

"Ooof!" She was kicked back by this and forced to halt her attack and catch her breath from this. "You can't blame me for wanting to keep up the attack, can you?" She said, catching her breath before she got in a defensive stance, thinking that she should see if she could anticipate Natalia's next attack and counter it so she could get the advantage again.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next