Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:14 am

"Oh...don't worry, Tsugumi-chan...You are very good ...for a kawaii..." Natalia said giggling as she slid up, sitting on Tsugumi's tits as she tried to trap the kawaii's arms under her knees for a full schoolgirl pin.

"All you need is practice..." Natalia was saying when she suddenly felt Tsugumi's feet sneaking under her armpits. Natalia immediately pressed her arms against her body, trapping Tsugumi's legs and leaned forward.

"No no no, Tsugumi-chan..." Natalia said as she grabbed the kawaii's feet and pushed them down, over Tsugumi's own head, trying to fold the kawaii fully. "This kind of rookie stuff is not going to work with me...I'm heavier and way stronger than you..." The Dream explained, trying to cross one of Tsugumi's foot over the other to hold both legs with one hand and then use the other to start undoing Tsugumi's bottom.

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 3 QiougD6Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 3 TTlOMaFTsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match

Post by DenjinZ Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:56 am

Tsugumi's attempts at a counterattack completely backfired, and she was now in an even worse position than before. As Natalia said, Tsugumi knew full well that the other woman was heavier and larger than her, so she couldn't things like that and hope to get away with them. From her current position, it didn't look like she could do much. She couldn't move her head closer to Natalia's bottom to try and tease her there and both her arms and legs were tied up now. The only thing she could do at this point was talk more. "P-Practice, huh? Yeah...that looks rather obvious by this point..."

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:32 pm

"You are very flexible, aren't you Tsugumi-chan?" Natalia said as she pushed the kawaii's feet closer to her face to fold her fully. "I'm not hurting you with this, am I?" the blue-eyed cutie asked as she looked down into Tsugumi's cute face. The Dream didn't wanted to hurt the kawaii, just immobilize her.

"And now..." Natalia anounced as she took off Tsugumi's bottom, leaving the kawaii's pussy fully exposed. The Dream then moved her free hand to her mouth and sucked her own fingers coating them with warm saliva, to then move her hand back to begin rubbing her opponent's pussy gently.

Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 3 QiougD6Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 3 TTlOMaFTsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Tsugumi vs Natalia, Strip Hentai Match - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:59 pm

"W-well, no, you aren't..." Tsugumi responded. Due to her lithe nature and style of fighting, Tsugumi was pretty flexible, just as The Dream though. She gulped slightly, knowing full well that Natalia was getting ever closer to having her way with her. Once she felt The Dream's fingers start to rub her pussy, with them feeling a bit wet thanks to The Dream's own saliva, Tsugumi gasped slightly, but not out of surprise or rejection. She recalled that Natalia hated it when girls would scream and cry at their fates when she was dominating them, recalling the matches of Natalia that she saw. The last thing she wanted was for Natalia to get angry at her, so she didn't protest from this turns of events.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:22 pm

"Good... I don't want to hurt you, Tsugumi-chan... No more than necesary to defeat you..." Natalia said as she held her victim down folded cutely over herself. With her other hand Natalia traced along the kawaii's labia, and the tapped gently against Tsugumi's slit, before she slowly began to push with her middle finger trying to penetrate Tsugumi's pussy.

Natalia looked down at her opponent as she began to finger her in a way more intrusive way. "Think you can escape this?" Natalia asked with a seductive voice. "Would you like me to let you go to fight some more?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:31 pm

"Nnngh..." Tsugumi groaned slightly as Natalia started her play of her pussy. "I...I...I don't think I could escape this if I tried...y...you got me pretty good...nnnhaa..." She answered The Dream on that front. As for letting her go to fight more, she said this. "I-If you deem it so, then I will try to fight you some more...nnnhaa..." That was her answer on the surface. Her inner thoughts were something different though. Haa...Natalia has me trapped and wants to fuck me...part of me wants to fight, but this other part just wants me to lie down and take it...

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Natalia could see the doubt in Tsugumi's eyes. She knew it very well, she had been there many times before; getting dominated and fucked by a sexy opponent, feeling your power getting drained, will getting broken, debating yourself between fighting back or just lay down and enjoy the delicious releasing sensation of being owned by someone else.

"I want a definite answer. The choice is yours Tsugumi-chan..." Natalia said as she looked deep into the kawaii's eyes. The Dream wanted to test Tsugumi's mettle, see if she got what it took to fight in AFW, and she wasn't going to make it easy for the little girl. Natalia shoved a second finger inside Tsugumi and began to curl them, rubbing gently with her fingertips the inner most parts of the kawaii's sex, at the same time she brought her thumb against Tsugumi's clit to start to expertly massage it tracing small circles around it.

"what is it going to be, Tsugumi-chan? You want to fight or you want to be mine?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 pm

"Aaahhnn!!" Tsugumi couldn't stifle her next moan as Natalia added a second finger and essentially turned up the heat more. The Dream was fucking her now and Tsugumi just wanted to lay back and take it...but Natalia's words also woke something up inside her. This was part of what she wanted when she joined AFW...fucking and getting fucked, but she also did have a somewhat competitive spirit of her own. So, with what words she could get between her moans, she made her answer clear. "If...if you are going to dominate me, Natalia-san...I-I want it to be after I've shown you all that I can do...nnh..." She finished, hoping that answer would be satisfactory enough.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Natalia giggled at Tsugumi´s answer. "you need to be more determined if you want to last in the AFW, Tsugumi-chan." she lectured the kawaii while she continued fingering her pussy deeper and faster, still using her thumb to play with Tsugumi's clit. "but...ok... I'm going to give you a chance to show me what you have... you better not disappoint me!" Natalia warned, removing her fingers from Tsugumi's pussy but not letting the girl go. Natalia moved her fingers, now coated with Tsugumi's honey to her own mouth and sucked them hungrily.

"Mmmmmm...you taste sooo good, Tsugumi-chan. i'm tempted to make you my slave." The Dream teased with a giggle and then she finally got up and off from the kawaii, stepping back to give her room to get up. "OK...lets see what you got!!!" Natalia would say as she resumed her combat stance.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by DenjinZ Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:29 am

What did Natalia mean that she had to be more determined? She won against that Cougra girl...and Natalia even admitted that she was good for a Kawaii...so why did she say that Tsugumi needed to be even more determined than she already was? In any case, she got up after The Dream let her go, trying not to let the comment of Natalia saying that she wanted to make Tsugumi her slave get to her too much. Taking a combat stance, she then moved quickly too try and grab on of Natalia's legs. She felt that she needed to grab and get Natalia off her feet. If she succeeded in taking Natalia off her feet, she would then try to flip The Dream over and put her leg in single boston crab.

DenjinZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next