Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina )

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:02 am

Cerbera had to remain balance on Lukretia's face, which she was rather good at, though with Lukretia digging her nails into the skin of her legs, ti was getting rather irritating and painful to keep holding this. She decided to use Lukretia's nipples as hostage, pinching and twisting them just as rough, as long as Lukretia was going to be hurting her legs, she would hurt her more sensitive nipples just as rough, though with Lukretia trying to shove her off, it was getting harder and harder for Cerbera to maintain this position over Lukretia, she just hoped her attacks on Lukretia's nipples would be enough to keep her quiet.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:17 am

Lukretia growled into Cerbera's scant covered sex as her nipples were painfully wrenched. SHe could feel it sting through her whole body. Tears were welling up in the corners of her eyes and she tried to give a shove on Cerbera's leg so that she could open her mouth and bite down on the inside of Cerbera's pale thigh and sink her teeth into the girl, looking to move her from her face and heave her off her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:33 am

Cerbera was using Lukretia's face as her personal throne, which was basically what she was now. Cerbera took a hold of Lukretia's breasts to massage them painfully now. " We don't have to be so rough, Lukretia.. You can just lay back and relax.. " She glared down at those large breasts that felt so good to play with, though suddenly Lukretia caughth er off balance and big quite hard upon her thigh, making Cerbera yelp out in pain and release Lukretia completely, trying to get off her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Lukretia shoved Cerbera all the way off of her when Cerbera rolled away. Lukretia rolled the other way and sat up on her knees. She blinked and wiped her eyes, rubbing her sore nipples with one hand and letting out moans of pleasured pain. "So... you vant to be gentle now, frauline?" Lukretia said with a smile. "As you can see I do not do gentle so vell. Oh, I can, but I do so like it rough. If you vant me to be gentle, zen you vill have to tame me in ze ring first. I know zis is vat you vant... kleinkind..." Lukretia said lifting her head up and looking at Cerbera.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:47 pm

" I'll tame you in the ring, whenever you want, I will tame you! " Cerbera was on her knees, rubbing her inner thigh very softly, the spot where Lukretia had bitten her was throbbing with pain and felt warm, though she wasn't going to let that stop her, she tried to move over towards Lukretia to try and capture her in a side headlock, trying to lock the german domme up for now, she had a plan to break her down. " But I will do it here first! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:53 am

Lukretia smiled at Cerbera. "Zat is funny, frauline. I feel ze same vay. How can ve reconcile zis?" She said as she watched Cerbera inch forward. "I think zat you are a punishment glutton.' She said as Cerbera leaped forward and put her in a headlock. Likretia grinned, truning her head enough to kiss Cerbera's back while her hand curled up into a fist and tried to start punchign Cerbera in the ribs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:06 am

Cerbera didn't expect Lukretia to actually kiss her back, making Cerbera shiver in almost perfect delight, but that quickly changed when she was being punched in the ribs, releasing the german domme from the headlock and brought her foot up to try and kick Lukretia in the stomach and make her back away. Cerbera was feeling a bit fatigued thanks to all the sensitive places the german domme had repeatedly struck at, she had to think of a way to permanently shut down Lukretia for this little bout.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Lukretia backed away when she was kick and stood to her feet. She put some distance between herself and Cerbera and lifted up her chin. "Are you serious about trying to take me down, here und now, frauline?" Lukretia asked as she kicked off her heels. She then brought her hand up and pushed aside one of the straps that held up her black dress, exposing her shoulders.

"Zen vhy don't ve continue in and appropriate manner." Lukretia taunted as she pushed aside the other strap and let her dress fall tot he ground, revealing her bra and panties. "You vill find ven you step into meine den, zere is no turning back. But... I am giving you one last chance to valk out of ze office vith your pride... und body... still in tact.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Cerbera adjusted her position back on her feet and stood infront of Lukretia, who seemed to be readying herself by removing her dress. Though it was a little hard for Cerbera to understand Lukretia's words, but she gave her an od once she had cleared it enough and began to remove her coat and hotpants, revealing her matches black lacey lingerie set. " I wouldn't have tried if I wasn't sure, Lukretia. " She eyed the girl's body and moved in to press against Lukretia and stare into those eyes of the german domme. " I won't lose. " She was sure that she could defeat Lukretia and then dominate her, she was not going to let this opportunity go to waste.

Last edited by 131 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:23 am

Lukretia watched as Cerbera undressed and smiled as she looked over the supple young body. She stood her ground as Cerbera pushed forward and lifted her hand to wedge it between their flesh. She gave Cerbera a shrug and stepped back. "Nein." She said, shaking her head. "Ve are not finished yet, frauline." She said as she reached back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the ground. She then hooked her thumbs around her panties and pulled them down enough to expose her hips and the slightest hint of the soft, neatly trimmed strip just above her mound. She was waiting for Cerbera to do the same before she finished.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next