Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina )

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina ) - Page 6 Empty Re: Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Cerbera took a step back when that hand came inbetween them, watching the german domme strip herself fully nude. Though the dark kawaii was uncertain at first, she stripped herself completely naked as well, not wanting to be outdone by Lukretia and show her that she wasn't afraid of her. She rolled her shoulders, getting herself ready to continue, still, she had to admit that Lukretia looked absolutely delicious. " And what do you suggest we do now? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina ) - Page 6 Empty Re: Finding the right contacts ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:23 am

Lukretia kicked off her cltohes and puffed out her chest. "Vatever ve vant." She said with a smirk as she looked over Cerbera's porcelein body. Lukretia also couldn't deny that she wanted the nubile girl's pale body all to herself.

"Ve could contiue vere ve left off, but... don't you think zat it doesn't quite settle things? I vanted to take a look at ze voman who believes she can stand up to me. Your body is quite delicious, kleinkind." She added. "Should I ravage it now? So zat I vill be ze only one who hears your screams? Is zat vat you vant?" Lukretia ran a hand down her own body. "Vouldn't you be more enticed by conquering me in front of an audience? If you can do zat, zen I assure you, I vill never call you kleibkind again. No, I think if you could do zat, zen maybe I could respect you a bit." Lukretia waved her hand, almost dismissively. "But, zat vill not happen. Zere is a gap between us zat is unfathomable. So much so zat if you vere to best me, I think... I vould allow you to have anything you desired."

Lukretia stalked forward like a leopardess until she was right in front of Cerbera. She leaned in so their lips almost touched. She stared into Cerbera's eyes. "Vat do you desire, frauline?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Cerbera was watching Lukretia's ever move, mostly her breasts that she wanted to make her own just like the rest of Lukretia's body. She tried to understand her though it was rather hard due to that German accent. She did sum it all up to something she thought the German domme wanted, watching the girl come towards her like a predator, which agitated Cerbera a bit. Not to let the German Domme get away with actually thinking she was better then her, she would loop her arms around Lukretia's body and take a hold of her ass, giving each cheek a first grope and pulling Lukretia harder against her. " I desire you, Lukretia. " She would say with a calm, normal tone of voice at first, though soon she glared into Lukretia's eyes. " I want you on your back, beaten and ready to get fucked, ready to call me mistress Cerbera.. " She then squeezed Lukretia's ass even harder and gave the woman a dark grin. " Ready to scream and moan like a cheap whore that I will beat and fuck you into.. "

Last edited by 131 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Lukretia let out a soft grunt when Cerbera caught her and squeezed her ass and pulled their bodies together tightly. Their soft skinn rubbed hotly against each other and Lukretia let out a purr as Cerbera threatened her. "Mmm... who doesn't desire me, frauline?" Lukretia smirked coolly as She lifted her head and looked down at Cerbera.

The German domme reached up to grab one of Cerbera's pig tails and urge the pale skinned kawaii into her impressive cleavage. "But, I vould like to see you beaten, broken and ready to be fucked as velll" She said. "Vhy don't ve settle things in a place vere zere vill be no question as to who is ze victor."

Lukretia then tried to use Cerbera's hair as handlebars to pull her head back to force her to look at Lukretia. "If you can handle it. I don't like to play nice, frauline."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Cerbera hissed out when she was taken by her pig tail, something that was occuring alot more lately then she wantd to and before she could say anything she was pulled into a faceful of cleavage. A faint tint of redness appeared upon her cheeks, Lukretia's breasts were quite large, though also easy targets. She would drag her cold tongue up and down Lukretia's cleavage, trying to surprise the German Domme before she was pulledfrom her cleavage by her pigtails again, a pained expression on her face as she certainly did not like that. " I can handle it.. I can handle you, I can handle whatever you throw at me. " She practically barked back at Lukretia, not wanting to be outdone by the german domme just because she just had been introduced to Lukretia's chest.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Lukretia moaned hotly as her tits were licked by Cerbera. It felt good and as much as Cerbera wanted to surprise her, Lukretia found it almost submissive on Cerbera's part. "Mmm..." She said as she let go and gave Cerbera a shove. "Vhen I am finished vith you, I vill make sure zat tongue of yours has tasted every inch of meine body." Lukretia ran a finger down her own backside. "Every. Inch." She said coldly. "But ve are gettign ahead of ourselves. "I vill contact you vith ze details. I do hope you vill show up."

Lukretia then smirked and pushed her hips forvard. "Now, unless you vant to finish me off, I suggest you pack your things und leave.' She said as she sat ina chair, spread her legs and slid two fingers down her body, spreading her pussy lips and giving Cerbera an inviting, yet taunting look.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Cerbera managed to maintain balance after she was shoved away, giving Lukretia a deadly glare, though after she listened to her, she couldn't help but blish a little and shift her eyes away from Luketia. " Oh I will explore your body with my tongue.. When I've beaten you to the ground. " She would then watch as Lukretia walked past her and back to her chair and even made such a suggestion, causing Cerbera to chuckle. " My dear Lukretia.. " She would take her steps forward and to Lukretia, bending over infront of her but placed her hands upon Lukretia's legs, forcing them to spread even wider while she glared into Lukretia's eyes. " The only way you can get me to lick your pussy, would be to shiv it in my face. " She then leant forward and trailed her tongue along Lukretia's cheek, to her ear where she would whisper out. " The next time we meet, I will finish you my way. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6