by Daaharu Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nicole vs Ryu & Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Nicole vs Ryu & Ataru (complete) - Page 14 Empty Re: Nicole vs Ryu (& Ataru)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Almost 'lulled' to sleep already, Ataru is unable to resist while Nicole lifts and performs an impressing choke-slam on the poor boy.
Crushed into an even worse state than he was before, Ataru's senses are nonetheless awakened by intense pain in a way, which makes him squirm and cough in Nicole's firm grasp.

But even if the boy is still surprisingly moving, the fans have no doubt that Nicole will have a very effect way to send him to beddy-bye, and it seems he can't do anything to avoid it.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:27 pm

_ be careful Ataru, the move that I plan for you could be a little dangerous for you... maybe it could kill you... so be brave and show at your mistress that you have no fear in your eyes

Pacefully, Nicole sit on the mat, next to him, and begin by kissing tenderly his bruised body, slowly... she begin byhis neck... she rise until his lips, and then she go down and kiss his belly. Afterthat the cruel mistress nicole turn. She put her wet pussy on the same level that Ataru's head, and go down, letting him take a breathe of her sexy juices. In the same time, her enormous breast grabs the cock of the poor boy, and she start to kiss... in an incredible show of sexual domination

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Beaten and helpless, Ataru can't put any resistence, yet his male instincts can still be seduced into reaction. As the poor boy moans at each sweetly dominating kiss from Nicole, his boyhood rises into full attention, just as expected by the voluptuous mistress.

Like that Nicole is allowed to turn into a 69 position and trap his cute penis inbetween her amazing breasts, where she then starts to tease him with her lips, with slow and careful confidence.

"G-Gasp..!!", the boy's breathing caresses Nicole's wet womanhood as he twitches under her towering, irresistible body.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:57 pm

_mmmh... so cute... so delicious

nicole continue her teasing domination, giving to the poor boy, the maximum of pleasure... a very sweet way to lose a match... The crowd love to see nicole, an amazon of the ancient time, taunt a boy like this, they like the show and someone has a good idea. A boy start to count on each kiss of nicole, and when she heard that, nicole make the kiss longer and more passionate. At three, she kiss him during ten seconds, at five she use her tongue and kiss him during 30 seconds... and she continue

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Poor Ataru is the cute powerless toy of Nicole as she sensually dominates him by mainly focusing on his young penis with ever more passionate kisses. Each time Ataru twitches and unwittingly rubs his face against the wet womanhood of Nicole, thus making her triumph even more pleasurable

"U-Uhnnhh.... <3 !!!" Eventually, Ataru gives into Nicole's kissing skills as he shamefully pops. A big climax that confirms, if needed, Nicole's complete dominance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:39 am

_ Pitiful Ataru.... already tired ... It is time for you go to sleep

Nicole then grabs Ataru, and begins to lift him. crushing the poor boy in the middle of the ring, in a reverse bearhug. She takes great care to torture the young boy for a few minutes, cleaning his cock. Then she jumps and violently crush the boy's head against the mat. Hoping to put the boy sleep once and for all

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:12 am

Crushed into the powerful reverse bearhug of Nicole while she gives him some last shameful pleasure with her intimate licks, Ataru is already on the verge to pass out when the voluptuous amazon crushes him down with a finishing piledriver.

A loud *BOOOM* seals the deal as poor Ataru slumps down, knocked out cold. Like if sensing the imminent danger, Ryu starts groaning and moving his arms as he is slowly coing back to his senses. "unnhhh... dammit..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Nicole finished with Ataru, she leaves the poor boy completely unconscious on the ground. Then she gets up to her full height, revealing her gorgeous body, glistening with the sweat under the spotlight. she's beautiful, and moves slowly toward ryu ... very threatening

_ It's your turn ryu

if she can, nicole will recover ryu, and will sit on him, pinning him to the ground under her massive and powerful body, then she lightly tapped her huge and naked breasts

_ you know Ryu, I am almost jealous of louise, she found a beautiful little knight ... but honestly you do not prefer me, and my huge body? look what I can do with them ...

she down gently, nicole tries to place ryu, just between her breasts, and then she tries to clashing her big boobs just on his face, as if she rang the bells on the boy's head, and she does this many times

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Before Ryu can reply anything, Nicole has caught his smaller frame in a gentle embrace, completely engulfing his head between her huge soft bosoms as she starts crushing his little head between them, squeezing and smothering his little face again and again to make the boy dizzy and helpless. "Unghfff... unfhhhh...!!", the muffled groans from Ryu's lips are just like sweet caresses to Nicole's soft skin.

As planned by the Nicole, soon Ryu becomes all loose and docile between her crushing maternal pillows, just like a cute little lover who surrendered to her charms, all nice and nestled in her cleavage as he moans softly.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 pm

_ Oh you appreciate it Ryu... perfect..., but I wonder how you bear it if I decided to be a little more rough

Leaving the tender caresses, nicole rises to her feet, the boy is still trapped in her breasts. She stuck him against a corner of the ring, standing on his feet in front of her. and then she proceeds to beat up her face violently shaking her huge breasts. And the crowd roar in appreciation of her show of sexual domination

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Nicole vs Ryu & Ataru (complete) - Page 14 Empty Re: Nicole vs Ryu & Ataru (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next