Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It Ain't Easy Bein' a Gastin...

Go down

It Ain't Easy Bein' a Gastin... Empty It Ain't Easy Bein' a Gastin...

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:13 am

Monday - April 16th - 9:02 p.m. - Tokyo, Japan - Outside of Matsuki Family Bakery

Tonight was not just a simple Monday. It was Cecilia Northman's birthday and The Gastin Twins, Bonnie & Clyde were now on the most important of missions for close friend like Cecilia... Buying her a birthday cake.

"How long 'till Cec's cake gon' be done?" Clyde would ask Bonnie impatiently with his feet up on the dashboard.

"Just a couple more minutes..." Bonnie would reply.

"...Do you think she's tired of me? That maybe she just doesn't... I dunno. Maybe she just don't want me around anymore... Maybe she's just tired of m-.." Clyde would begin to say before Bonnie cut him off.

"Uh uh! Hell naw! Don't you go all freakin' out and thinkin' that shit just 'cause she wanted to go to Cec's party by herself... It don't mean she ain't in love with ya no more, man..."
Bonnie would say to Clyde while her hands rested on the wheel of her [url=http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/images/SK_2wF150.jpg:1efc40ki]1995 Ford F-150,[/url:1efc40ki] trying to assure her brother that nothing was wrong, with his and Heather's relationship.

"...You so sure 'bout that!?" Clyde would snap to his sister as he turned sharply towards her with an angry and somewhat fearful look in his eyes before he realized he snapped at Bonnie. Clyde then took a deep breath and calmed back down before turning towards the front of the truck.

"I ain't even been in such a dang ol' serious relationship before! All this shit is new to me! And with everythin' that went down with her tonight, It's been hurtin me and I dunno why. She wanted to go without me. I can't help but feel she's tired of me or maybe she's embarrassed to show up with me. I mean I always felt I was really close to Cecilia too, not as much as Heather but really close. Cec and Alessa are like sisters to me and I wanted to show up right there along side Heather to see Cecilia and just show her that I care too... Get what I'm sayin'?"
Clyde would say to his sister Bonnie with a voice full of troubled thoughts and emotions.

"Nah, nah, man. I know exactly how ya feel... I was never as close to Cecilia like everyone else was durin' the time you got shot and I've been regrettin' it ever since you woke up from that coma. Cecilia, Adrian and Rebecca were already tight but then Cec and Heather started bonding and I admit... I got a lil' jealous that I never got that close with Cecilia or that I wasn't Heather's best-friend. Granted it's not their fault at all, it's all Mine. I hung out with Adrian but I never let her get all that close... I pushed everyone away when you were gone. I just wanted to be alone and hurt those bitches who nearly killed you. But durin' all of that, even with bein' a part of The Avengers, I never felt so alone within a company of friends..."

"...I was never a good enough friend to Cecilia, I didn't thank her enough or bothered to get to know her like I should of... I just kept to myself because I wanted to stay bitter and pissed off so I wouldn't lose track of gettin' revenge. I wanted to remain focused. I forbade myself any happiness until you were avenged, brother. Well... You came back eventually and... No Revenge... Then I realized how empty it was to live for Revenge. Even with Duffy I felt alone sometimes. I regret not spending alot of time with Cec, Heather, Rebecca or Adrian very much. Now when people think 'The Avengers' they think of everyone else EXCEPT for ME. But that was all my fault..." Bonnie would say painfully and regretfully. Her calm, sensible mindset and demeanor now gone as she mulled over her own personal mistakes that she continued to bother and plague her.

After hearing Bonnie's little confession, Clyde couldn't deny that his sisters words had struck him hard as well, for he too felt that he had not been a very good friend to Cecilia either since he had gone against Cecilia's wishes by trying to find a loop hole in what she asked from him in order to fight her brother, Fredrik. Whom Clyde ended up punching out of the ring. "You think you been a shitty friend? I fuckin' punched out her brother when I promised Cec I'd leave em' alone..." Clyde would say before letting out a sigh. "Cec has practically saved my life once... I can't even keep my promise to a friend who's done nothin' but help me... Goddamn, man..." Muttered Clyde bitterly as he slumped out of chair and opened the door of the truck, closing it behind him as he leaned against it, pulling out a carton of Cigarettes that he had bought earlier, lighting it up and taking a drag before exhaling the smoke from his nose.

"I thought you said you quit?"
Bonnie would ask sternly with a pout on her face as she stepped out of the truck and stood in front of the vehicle while looking at her brother.

"Me too..." He'd answer in a rather droll manner. "I didn't even want her to head out to Tokyo alone. With the shit that's been goin' down with Conway, Gatt and Those Bitches in Lukretia's Mansion... I honestly feel like anyone could just run up, snatch her and do whatever the hell they want with her. I can't fuckin' bare that. I failed to protect her once I wasn't gon' fail her again... So at the apartment I begged her not to 'cause I was scared to let her go out by herself but she wouldn't listen... It didn't even have to be ME it coulda been you or Alessa! I just want to keep her safe, that's all..." Said Clyde in a clearly frustrated manner as he explained the situation.

It's times like these I miss being on my own. It was easier not givin' a fuck 'bout anyone, but now I..."

"...But now you got somebody you really care for and worry about." Bonnie would say softly and her brother would nod in agreements. Things had changed for him so much because he wasn't living for himself anymore. He had someone who became his other half. Someone he couldn't live without. "I dunno what ta' tell ya, bro... Just do your best to be there for her."

"How can I when she's pushin' me away?!" Clyde would snap back.

"...A-Are... Are you SURE she been doin' that? Or are you just jumpin' to conclusions here?" Bonnie would ask with her brow raised up a bit.

"I-I... I dunno... I just get this feelin' she's mad at me with how badly she didn't want me to come with her... Am I annoyin' to my own Fiance now?" Asked Clyde with uncertainty in his voice. "Ya know what... Maybe it's best I don't go to this party..." He'd add.

"Huh?"

"...Heather's mad at me and prolly doesn't want anything to do with me... Cec is prolly already hatin' my guts cuz I was startin' shit with Fred. I don't wanna be there."

"You can't just not show up! Then you really gon' be lookin like you don't give a shit about Cec!" Bonnie would let out with her eyes wide.

"Goddamit... J-Just... Fine I'll go... B-But I ain't stayin' long!" Clyde would say, giving up and throwing his hands in the air. Unable to escape tonight's event.

"I ain't takin' ya home if ya leave early. Warned Bonnie in a stern manner.

"Whatever. The Train's faster anyway..."

And with that. The two went to get the cake and make their way towards The Little America Restaurant where Cecilia was waiting.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down