by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a cold shower...(open thread)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:05 am

Annabell nodded, having just finished up and started to turn off the nozzle. She started to unlock the latch, but then she stopped, realizing something. "Uhh.. excuse me.. whatwasit.. Brian? Do you have a towel on you? I... kinda rushed in here without bringing a towel or anything... I.. err.. was a bit of a mess." She admitted, her face going beet red.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a cold shower...(open thread)

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 am

"Oh uh sure one sec" With that Brian threw on his shorts and grabbed the towel he had around his waist and walked it over to the shower for Annabell to use. "Here you go" Brian shyly trying to look away from the shower.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:17 am

Annabell unlocked the door, reaching a hand out to grab the towel, then wrapped it around herself, making sure she wrapped it tight, then stepped outside, smiling at him. "Must be a downer for this place to be boys territory. I mean wouldn't you rather walk in to the shower and smell the nice fragrances a girl uses to shower rather than step in right after another boy showered?" She asked, then shivered. "Clogged drains" She commented, stepping towards a bench to sit down.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:31 am

"Ya thats true, although I guess technically the girls can use these showers just they have to be discreet about it and not have any boy notice" At this point Brian took off his shorts and stepped into the now vacant showers and turned the water on. "When you are done with the towel if you could leave it with my stuff that would be great thanks."

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:33 am

"Yeah, of course!" She said, just sitting on the bench to dry off. "Since you've been nice to me, I won't run off with the towel or anything." She said with a small giggle, meaning that as a joke.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:42 am

"Thanks heh, so I guess I will see you at let say 4 o'clock back in here ready for a match then?"
Brian then began to think about the match he would have later and the opportunity to roll around with a cute girl like that gave him butterflies in his stomach.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:43 am

Annabell nodded in agreement. "So... where should we have it?" She asked him.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:49 am

"Well I dunno this is boy territory and I did challenge you here but, the tile floor isnt exactly padded for a comfortable match. Really I am good with a match anywhere as long as if we move the match you will overlook the stipulation in that location. For example in the gym let me wear what I want. What do you think? Or should we just do it here?"

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:02 am

Annabell thought about it for a moment. then blushed a little to herself, standing up and dropping her towel, having a better idea. She felt rested now, at least ready for a 1 orgasm throwdown. She walked towards the stall, pushing against it if the boy hadn't locked it and would step in to lock herself in with him, her face beet red as she pushed herself to do this.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 am

Brian had assumed he wouldn't need to lock the door so it was open when Annabell pushed on the door "Well what do you say?" Then Brian hears the door open and close behind him, and as he turns around shampoo all in his hair he is face to face with a naked Annabell (ooc: I assume she is naked once again). Immediately his member starts to get stiffer.

"Umm whats going on? If you are doing what I think you are doing let me get the shampoo out first."

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: In need of a cold shower... Annabell vs Brian (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next