Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Today at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An unusual sunday morning at the gym when Setsuna meets Yumi

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An unusual sunday morning at the gym when Setsuna meets Yumi - Page 6 Empty Re: An unusual sunday morning at the gym when Setsuna meets Yumi

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:06 am

Setsuna rested against the ropes, her body laying lifeless as it was covered in sweat and bruises. Her breathing now heavy as it seemed she ran out of gas as the strands of her raven black hair covered her eyes. Stangely, the straight line on Setsuna's lips, slowly formed a smile and then quickly flashed into a grin as Yumi stepped fourth with a wild straight. The girl's left fist tightened her leather glove, as one was open as Yumiko literally announced that she was attacking. As the left side of her body hung above the air, her right foot stepped forward as Setsuna came closer towards Yumi but, her head went lower to the floor. Sliding her lead right foot further, Setsuna went even lower and her stance grew wider as Yumiko was about to load up for her straight.

Clecnhing her teeth, Setsuna gave out a bloodcurdling roar, "RAHHHHHHH!!!" She pulled back her left, dominant hand and loaded up as well coming up as she drove her upper body up by kicking off with her back leg. Her left fist soared fourth as it nearly made contact with the mat as it flew up towards Yumiko's chin. It would smash theother girl's jaw as Yumiko's fist skidded across the corner of Setsuna's skull causing a cut right above her eye.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

An unusual sunday morning at the gym when Setsuna meets Yumi - Page 6 Empty Re: An unusual sunday morning at the gym when Setsuna meets Yumi

Post by Vivian Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:45 am

The Match is close to an end ,Yumi is attacking ,she is attacking ,the kindergarten shot! her famous devastating punch of all time! straight to Setsuna but what??!!

With Setsuna's body laying lifeless on the ropes and heavy breaths of hers ,Yumi thought she wins the match already but then Setsuna proves her that she is deadly wrong. Setsuna was just faking it all to trick Yumi so the mom would think that she is winning. Setsuna suddenly slides her right foot further and does the unexpected action which surprised the mom. The youngster's head went lower and her stance grew wider as Yumi is about to bash her glove on Setsuna's face. The youngster gave a bloodcurdling roar and before Yumi realizes anything ,the blackness takes over and poor mom is out cold before she hits the floor.

"THWACKKK!!!" The sickening loud noise fills the empty gym as the left uppercut ,a very low from the ground left uppercut with an enormous power behind of it landed square right on Yumi's chin ,gave her cheekbones and jaws a terrific shock and lifting her body 3 inches off the ground before the bloody saliva inside of Yumi's mouth flies out along with her mouthpiece. Hair sprays sweat everywhere as Yumi's head was forced to arch backwards by the uppercut before she falls onto her back ,right on the middle of the ring and spread eagled with her head pathetically lolled to her left side.

Last edited by 6123 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:24 am

Setsuna's uppercut was stronger than she thought as even after it made contact with her jaw, it followed through and cut through the air.

"Hmpf... don't think I'm not going to go easy on you just cause you're older than me..." Setsuna said leaning forward, "Boxing is a cruel hungry sport and let me tell you... it is without mercy and compromise. Imagine if you trained for months, you trained so very hard and watching all that effort slowly slip away as another woman knocks you to the canvas while she looks at you with that smug smile on her face that says I'm better than you are. Boxing is cruel that's why you got to be crueler... "

She grinned looking down at Yumiko, "I always find that in boxing one vastly improves after suffering their first great loss. Out of that anguish, they train harder and are driven to become better. So...I'll be doing you a favour."

Placing her foot between the other woman's legs as she looked down at her fallen opponent, Setsuna panted as she had to admit Yumi gave her a lot more trouble then she thought. She winced as she realized some blood was flowing out of a cut above her eye causing her to shut it as she wiped it away with her glove. It wasn't severe but, if it was an official fight and if Yumi manged to open the cut more it'd be very bad. Setsuna placed her fists at her hips as she looked down at the pathetic state Yumi was in as she pressed down harder with her foot.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Deep inside her unconsciouness ,Yumi is having a terrible dream. In her dream ,she stands in the middle of the crowds who are laughing loudly at her ,laughing about how weak she is and then switches to another dream where a vision of her former husband appears and beating the hell out of her. Yumi keeps saying to herself that those things aren't real and she needs to wake up from this nightmare at once.

Yumi opens her eyes slowly as she brought herself back to reality. As soon as she opens her eyes ,she suffers an extreme headache and her head is ringing badly inside. Yumi heard Setsuna but she is just too overwhelmed by the overwhelming pain on her head not to mention ,her jaw.

"My head" said Yumi as she slowly lifts her body up ,her gloved hand holds her left temple as she tries to sit herself down. Her vision is spinning but she could see that Setsuna ,the victor is standing in front of her. She never felt so embarrassed in her entire life and clearly the first lost doesn't do her any good at all.

"You...are...right but i can't be cruel...i'm....just not that kind of...person" Yumi gasps sometime for her aching head but then she slumps her head forward ,so dissapointed with the lost that she would cry a little bit "Hiks...hiks".

Last edited by 6123 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 am

Setsuna sighed as she watched Yumiko whimper on the verge of crying or perhaps she already was. However, no matter how cruel Setsuna could be, not that she was a cruel person, she couldn't sit there and watch a grown woman cry especially one older. However, Setsuna needed to be firm too but, she also really did enjoy taunting opponents. Setsuna pondered what to do in this situation.

Leaning in, she sat on the other woman's stomach and pat her cheek affectionately. "Hey...hey...no tears... boxer's don't cry either. No need to be disapointed this was just a spar!"

Setsuna would lean over and licked Yumiko's cheek giggling, " And you lost to the best!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Just tears and red eyes ,Yumiko isn't a crybaby. She cries because she couldn't hold the pain of knowing she lost even it's just spar ,a friendly spar which both sides took it lightly but miraculously ended by a spectacular knockout from the Knockout boxer herself. No wonder Setsuna had that as her nickname ,she is really the Knockout boxer ,always end a match with nothing but spectacular knockout!

Yumi sobs occasionally but then she tries to hold her tears ,so embarrassing to find herself crying in front of a younger girl. She just toughen up ,wiping those tears from her eyes although her eyes are still tearful.

Then she feels Setsuna's tongue ,licking on one of her cheeks. It was strange but it's okay with Yumi ,Yumi just found herself speechless for a while before she starts to speak again.

"I...was just....i'm just....weak" Yumi paused for a while "I...should have known....that i couldn't...box"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Setsuna sighed, "Anyone can box... as long a they have the will"

The raven haired boxer rose to her feet not having the heart to torture Yumi any more than she had. She lifted Yumi and propped her up against the corner and threw a white towel over head and rolled a bottle of water down by her feet. She grabbed a towel and threw it over her shoulder, Setsuna slung her gloves over her shoulder and drank some water herself. Turning herself away from her as she drank, she gave a big gasp of air afterwards as she was refreshed. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she collapsed on the canvas and gave a big yawn as she stretched out. The athlete groaned and began doing sit ups as she continued her training.

"I have a match coming up...soon..." Setsuna said between breaths, "Thanks for the spar! You helped me out a lot..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:15 am

Yumi couldn't bear the fact that she just cried ,crying in front of the younger person. She realizes that she shouldn't have done that but the tears is just keep streaming out and Yumi just couldn't hold it any longer. With the back of her gloves ,she tries to wipe out those tears that embarrass her in front of the youngster.

Setsuna is kind enough to help her to stand and then throws a towel over her shoulder before she rolls a bottle to Yumi down by her feet. The mom picks it up and drinks to quench her thirst before she lets out a big gasps and collapse onto her butt ,sitting down on the canvas and resting her back on the leather corner pad with steady heaving chest as she tries to suck the air in and refill her lungs.

Just when things are getting quiet in the gym and only breathings are the only things that sound in the gym. The door opens ,opened by a girl in a business attire who is none other Bazett Fraga Mcremitz herself. She is wearing a custom crimson red Rayban as her shades when she walks into the gym and smells the sweat ,blood and tears coming from one of the rings in the gym.

Then she gives an applause ,clapping her hands in the most sinister way before pulling her Rayban sunglasses ,folds it and keeps it inside her left pocket and moving further into the gym to meet her new adversary ,Setsuna Shinu who she is going to face in Korakuen Hall in the matter of weeks.

"You're right about it ,you're going to fight me soon and excellent ,you just beat a mom and proven yourself as a chicken to beat a lamer boxer than you're" Bazett then giggles before taking off her black gloves from her hands and shoves it into other pocket while her eyes are keep scanning on Setsuna's sweating body and enjoying the view.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Setsuna was in the middle of sdoing a sit up when she saw her opponent walk in causing her to groan. The girl sat up as she watched Bazett walk in with her business like attire. The girl couldn't help but, feel a little bestranged that anyone would walk into a gym in that set of clothing. Setsuna's lips formed a smile and shook her head, she gave a sigh not able to take Baz seriously. I mean who did this girl think she was, she had yet to prove herself in the ring and she's not even humble r kind like yumiko was and top it off she walks into a gym in a suit thinking she's hot shit.

"Ridiculous..." Setsuna said under her breath as she got off of her feet and tilted her head as she starred the other girl down. She lifted herself off of the top rope and swung her legs over causing her to land outside. She grabbed a towel and wiped her forehead and tossed it at Baz's face.

Setsuna really got angry and she didn't do this often but, oh was she pissed. "That mom is ten times the boxer you'll ever be. You show no respect for your opponent or boxing itself. "Well, I'm sick of it! I don't like you. Not. One. BIT!"

"I will show you... what boxing really is in a few weeks. The truth of what the differences between you and I really is and let me tell you the gap between you and I is astounding!" Setsuna said, "And if you have any respect for being a fighter, I'd leve this gym. RIGHT NOW."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:17 am

Bazette lightly smile at Setsuna's anger ,it was furious and serious at the same time and plus Baz's face was taking a wet towel. She doesn't like being treated that way. Back to the days when she is still an assaassin ,she'll definetely pulls out her custom Colt and blast whoever did this to her right on the head with her favorite piercing rounds in silence but it's different right now for her ,she could no longer make unnecessary kills so she would forgive Setsuna for throwing that towel to her face.

She took Setsuna's words in total silence and clapping her hands in an elegant way afterwards to show her appreciation to the respect that Setsuna gave to the sport. Some of her words were right ,bazett doesn't have respects for the sport ,she doesn't have a respect for everyone. She just enjoy beating people to bloody pulps and ends their career in the sport for once and for all.

Setsuna's words were pretty much awakened her from her terrible habits but the former assassin showed no care or whatsoever in absorbing Setsuna's words fully into her mind and heart.

"You're right ,absolutely right about me" She continued clapping her hands softly "I have no respect for people ,I enjoy beating people so why the heck should I respect them???"

"Ahem! The gap between me and you is astounding??! What the hell were you smoking you worthless poor creatures?? I can end your career as a boxer with a snap of a finger but where is the fun ,I enjoy it more when I end your career as a boxer in front of the national television"

The tension is rising but Bazett holds herself ,only 2 weeks left 'till the weighing session in the hall. "Guess I should be get going now ,there's no point to talk with you right now. I'll just let my gloves do the talking with you in the ring"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next