by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88) - Page 2 Empty Re: Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88)

Post by Admin Tue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Minako's face brightened from the innocence of aya, forcing her to cuddle the bundle of joy squeeing to herself, "really? dawwwwwwww your the cutest!" she said, girl cuddling aya to her, but though it was lunchtime, Minako needed to do something to parch her hunger, because sweaty sushi rolls weren't looking appetising to her as she passed the shop a few hours ago.

"Heyyyyyy, I have a idea!" Minako shot up, giddy with joy, "how about we spar and chat? I could really train my fists a little than a dummy hehe..." she said, bashing her fists together in the worn out wrestling ring.

Minako was beginning to understand of another brawler like herself, just as cute and girly, but tough, she couldn't resist to test.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88) - Page 2 Empty Re: Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Aya meeps as she's hugged, blushing a little, but does not say anything, just giggles some.

When Minako jumped up with another exclamation, Aya tilted her head curiously, listening to her suggestion, then smiled wide and nodded. "Yeah! That sounds like a lot of fun!" She agreed. "Just um.. don't punch too hard, if this is a spar, okay? I like to dish out a lot, but I can't uh.. exactly take many hits.." She admitted sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head nervously as she talked. Normally this information was confidential towards a potential opponent, but she felt like she could trust this girl.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Minako just couldn't resist going easy on her, for aya's meeps and huggable personality got to her senses, which made her think how hard the cutey could punch at her with. "Awwh ok, I promise ya aya brawler!" she said, winking, before going into a brawl pose, fists up and ready.

"Ok aya, show me your best punches! and don't worry, I'm tougher than I look!" Minako said, circling aya as she punched the air in front of her to start. But from the girl she was sparring with, Minako had forgotten about the, dish out a lot, part, it could turn nasty if not ready.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Aya couldn't help but giggle as Minako spoke cutely to her, and rose her fists up as well. It was quite a peculiar scene, two girls standing on a mat, fists raised, both looking like they had never used a single exercise machine, and yet they were ready to duke it out with each other, and as a friendly gesture towards each other, no less!

Aya nodded cheerfully as Minako told her to give her best, and started to circle around her, bouncing as she had her fists raised, which of course caused her breast to jiggle a bit in her baby blue bra. "Okay! Here I co-ome~!" She said in a sing-song voice, then moved in, trying for a left cross aimed at her cheek to start off their friendly brawl. "Yah!!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Cuted out by aya's little sing, Minako was too distracted by it as aya's fist met with her cheek, eyes widened and amazed at how well she had performed such a perfect, first hit, making Minako smile at heart as she jolted back leaning on the ropes.

"That....was....awesome! uhh, I mean nice hit hun..." Minako said, noticing that aya's breasts gave a heavenly jiggle, which meant perfect in shape for a brawler. "Say, have you been growing the kittens a little aya?" she giggled friendly, "because they look in good shape!" Minako delivered a hefty clean hook punch right across aya's chops, not making it hard but shocking.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Aya's fist burned a bit after striking her cheek, but she was able to ignore it, bouncing in place as Minako complimented her, giggling at how excited she was. "Hehe, thank you!" She said, but then she stopped bouncing upon hearing her question. "Kittens?? I don't have any- kyah!!" She cried out.

She missed the innuendo, which left her wide open for the punch, her head jogging to the side, and stumbled to the right a couple of steps before recovering. "Oooh... so that's how you play.. baffle the fist fighter with weird questions to leave her wide open. I'm on to your game!" She snaps. There was still a smile on her face as she spoke, not really taking the trick she pulled too personally.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Minako smiled, giving out a little wink of being playful as well as sparing with the cutey, her breasts jiggling, almost perking up from being on her toes, comfortable where she was, or it may of been from aya's little puncher at her.

"Oh you are? good! because don't think those cute looks will protect ya from my punches!" Minako blushed, smiling over at aya as they both circled, both enjoying the girl talk and learning new attacks.

"But can ya stop this aya? pucker that face up nice and ready, cause this might be a fist kisser!" she giggled, about to lay a punch straight into aya's face, if aya dodged, it would leave Minako dangling on the ropes embarrassingly.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Aya sticks her tongue out at Minako upon hearing Minako's retort, and continued to circle her. "My cute looks make an invisble force field for rough punches once I really pour on the cuteness!" She snaps back, then braces herself as Minako comes in. She meeps as Minako's fist comes for her, and tries to step out of the way. "Woah!!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:32 pm

[quote="Psychopatrick88":9y0jd4hd]Aya sticks her tongue out at Minako upon hearing Minako's retort, and continued to circle her. "My cute looks make an invisble force field for rough punches once I really pour on the cuteness!" She snaps back, then braces herself as Minako comes in. She meeps as Minako's fist comes for her, and tries to step out of the way. "Woah!!"

"So adorable! wait...what?! eek!!!" Minako blinked as she ran into the ropes, though it looked like she was going to fall out of the ring at that speed she was going with the punch, she amusingly was tangled in the ropes, arms flailing about, with her cute behind sticking out, hair dangling down when she just sorted it.

"P phewww...I guess your right aya, your cute looks do distract! especially when I just sorted out my hair..." she moaned, looking to see that her hair was messy and not straight, for a small thing that wasn't fatal, Minako cared a lot for her pretty looks than most of the sweatbox girls at the gym. "Almost out of itttt.....there!" she said, sliding out of the ropes to her back, a little dizzy, but enjoying the mishap of her move nonetheless.

"Little help friend?" Minako smiled, staring up at aya, for a friendship was blossoming between the two cute girls.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:53 am

Aya couldn't help but watch and giggle as Minako ran into the ropes and got herself tangled up in them. As Minako had her butt stuck up in the air, she bent over to the side to sneak a peek up her skirt cheekily, then stood up straight once she caught a glimpse.

She was about to help Minako out of the ropes, when she managed to pull out of them herself, then fell to her back. She giggled again, then nods as Minako asks for help, and reaches down to pull her up to her feet. "Up ya go!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next