by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88) - Page 3 Empty Re: Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88)

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Minako noticed that aya had cheekily stared up her skirt, giving her a view of her pink hello kitty underwear she wore for gym secretly, but blushing on her cheeks as aya helped her up, Minako put her hands to her hips and smiled, standing across from aya.

"Was you.....staring at my underwear aya?" she said, trying to scare aya with a serious face, but she couldn't resist to burst out giggling if she got all scared and ultimately adorable. "Because if you wereee...I'm going to have to get punchy on you!" Minako giggled, saying it in a friendly competitive way to her opponent.

But Minako was still moving in for a uppercut to the corner for aya, where she would bat aya repeatedly with her fists.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88) - Page 3 Empty Re: Minako and the Brawler(for Psychopatrick88)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Aya giggles, blushing softly at the cute underwear she saw. When Minako turned around and tried to scowl at her, it began to work.

"H-hey, I just-" She stopped trying to defend herself verbally when Minako started laughing. She puffed her cheeks and pushed at her arm a bit. "Mean!" She chides, then meeps at the threat. "Besides, you're seeing my underwear, why can I get a glimpse of yours in return?" She asked, then meeps again as she moves in, and raises her arms up to try and block Minako's fists, trapped in the corner, hiding her head behind her arms.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Having delivered her punches into aya, she smiled as her opponent would block them, reminding her a little of herself when she would normally be in school, fighting bullies. "I guess your right aya, you can take a peek, b but hello kitty is my favourite of the lot!" she squealed, stopping her punches as she couldn't resist aya's blushing, and the fact her little punch fest against aya had took a turn.

She shaked her fists of from the pain, backing away a little since aya's block with her arms, had proven hard to get past.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 am

Aya hisses a little when Minako finally stops punching her arms, and shakes out her arms. "T-t-t..." She whimpers a little, then looks at Minako shaking her fists too, and giggled a little.

"Hehe, I noticed."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Minako's heart broke and fell into guilt as she saw aya, cutely whimpering like a hurt cat, from the vicious blows she inflicted from the student K.O, "a aya...I'm so sorry..." Minako said, putting her fists down in reaction, "just do tell me if I hit hard...d don't want to make you bleed or cry!" patting aya's shoulder, the thought of being too overconfident and rough with this girl, had dyed down within her mind.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Aya looked up at her, blinking as she apologized to her. "Aww.. it's okay, I've had worse." She smiles. "Besides, even after I'm beaten down, I always bounce back after a few days. So don't worry about making me bleed OR cry!" She giggles, and then pulls Minako into an embrace, hugging her gently. "You're really nice and fun and sweet though.. hehe, I found a new friend!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:51 pm

[quote="Psychopatrick88":1r8zz4tc]Aya looked up at her, blinking as she apologized to her. "Aww.. it's okay, I've had worse." She smiles. "Besides, even after I'm beaten down, I always bounce back after a few days. So don't worry about making me bleed OR cry!" She giggles, and then pulls Minako into an embrace, hugging her gently. "You're really nice and fun and sweet though.. hehe, I found a new friend!"

Minako's eyes just sparkled in delight feeling the warmness, and utter cuteness aya was built up of, giving aya a little tight hug back too, for Minako was the type of girl to be friends with quickly in school. Almost tearing a little, but determined to keep a strong face for her new friend, "a and your my friend too aya...thankyou..." out of all the friends she made buddies with at school, aya was much different, not in a bad way but a more tone, for it reminded Minako of herself a little, cute, always having a smile, and could take punches like she can now.

But that hug of aya caught her off guard, she'd never expect someone like her to come out and hug her in the middle of a spar, maybe Minako was being too serious?, too hyper around a new face in the gym, something that Minako had learnt now. Than rather to be up and tough, but to be soft on the side as well to new faces.

"Hehe, its funny, your punches had me lulling a little back there girl, nice skills aya..." she said, lightly hugging her small, but adorable body, for this was the first time Minako was pitted against someones as cute as she was. "I I'd never make her cry, or bleed! why did I say something stupid like that!?...perhaps I'm becoming a little too much of a bully...father did say I fought too much at school..." Minako thought to herself, closing her eyes to look away, then looking back to aya smiling.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Aya giggles and nods, keeping the hug for a bit, until she complimented her punches. "Hehehe, thank you! I try at least!" She said, then leaned in to peck her cheek gently.

"You're pretty tough too though! Those punches really made my arms sting, hehe..." She giggles. "Minako-chan.. I think you might become my best friend ever here!" She smiles. Looking at the girl was almost like looking into a mirror that displayed personality rather than physical appearance.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 pm

"Awww stop that aya, your making me...." Minako meeped, seeing that aya was getting more friendly with her, those cute beady eyes, just looking the spit image of one of Minako's cuddly toys at her apartment.

Minako was simply adoring her new friend aya, the petite, fun loving girl hugging her was about to put Minako out like a light, for she had just been kissed on the cheek, softly, by aya's sweet lips. "Best friend ever?.....ghhhhh.....my mind is fluttering with butterfliessss..." she said, slurred, as her body swayed and fell to the ring canvas, giving aya to get her down for a pin, giving her first victory over her new friend Minako!

As a short gang of gym goers were cheering aya to pin her opponent, for Minako herself lay there, her brown hair sprawled out beautifully, along with her eyes spinning in daze. Minako, had never been kissed by another girl, and now, she was.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am

Aya was giggling after giving Minako a friendly peck on the cheek. "Hehehe, ready to play some more?" She asked, then blinked as her friend suddenly swayed, and fell to the mat. "M-minako??" She exclaimed, sounding a little worried, as her friend just dropped to the mat.

Confused, she places her hands to her lips, and then examines her hand. No... there was nothing there. She then heard a crowd cheering her own, and turned her head. Her attention was suddenly back to their spar, now fueled by the girls' cheering.

"Hahaha!! You fell for my.. um.. paralyzing.. kiss.." She said, still sounding a little confused, but then shook her head. "Now Aya the bare knuckled fist fighter shall finish you off!" She said before climbing down on top of her so that they layed along with each other, and pressed her wrists down, pinning Minako to the mat while laying body to body.

"Hehehe, you're mine!" She said gleefully.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next