Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dreaming is so much nicer than reality (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Dreaming is so much nicer than reality (Open) Empty Dreaming is so much nicer than reality (Open)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Sachiko lay curled up under the covers of one of the bed wrestling rings, snuggled up tight. She couldn't believe how nice and soft these beds were. Just how she liked them. She was told about how these beds were used for fighting only, but she didn't really care. There were plenty of other rooms for these matches. If someone had a match scheduled here, they could simply just take their fight somewhere else.

Underneath the covers, Sachiko was clad in an almost transparent silk nightie. She liked it because of how smooth it felt against her skin. She didn't wear any panties with it though. There was no need to in her mind. She didn't have anything the other ladies here haven't already seen hundreds of times.

She curled up tighter, letting her mind began to slip off into the world of dreams, where things were so much nicer than they were in real life. Part of her wished she could just live in her dreams forever.

Last edited by 145 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Dreaming is so much nicer than reality (Open) Empty Re: Dreaming is so much nicer than reality (Open)

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Miki Hoshii was looking for a place to sleep. For those who knew her, it wasn't so odd; she had a lazy streak that utterly dominated her normal way of doing things, and even though when she was motivated she produced incredible work, afterwards she fell into long lazy spells where she did nothing but sleep and complain. Even though it was the middle of the day Miki felt like taking a short (or perhaps very long) nap. Her own apartment was all the way across town, too far away to be worth just taking a nap in. So Miki decided to crash in the AFW complex.

Thanks to Drake, Miki had the keys to numerous rooms that his company kept for the girls. Unfortunately, she misplaced most of them. The dressing room his girls used was occupied by Eclipse, where the three older idols were having some kind of argument about clothes. Normally Miki had quite strong opinions on the matter, as the Visual Queen was called that for her great style, but Miki was too tired to stick around. She heard about various bed wrestling rooms in the complex that were normally unlocked, but it seemed that they were all in use for some reason or another. Miki stifled a yawn. She stayed up late last night updating her blog and responding to fan mail and such, trying to work though an enormous backlog that Drake insisted she get rid of. Rubbing her eyes, she opened the door to the last room.

She was surprised to find it dark, and seemingly unoccupied. Miki smiled, tossing her bag down onto the floor. She shut the door, locking it from the inside, then kicked off her shoes and took off her jacket and skirt, wearing only a blouse and her light blue panties. She flopped onto the side of the bed, feeling it's softness and letting out a sigh.

"Ahh~ Don't ever let me wake up...."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Dreaming is so much nicer than reality (Open) Empty Re: Dreaming is so much nicer than reality (Open)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:03 am

Sachiko was in a deep sleep herself by this time, hugging her pillow tight, and snoring quietly. It wasn't until she felt the ground beneath her start to shake in her dream did she stir, and peek back into the conscious world.

"Mnnmnnngh.." She groans, slowly opening up an eye. She saw a blurry vision of gold laying by her.

"Mmm?" She starts to open her eyes, her vision focusing onto a familiar face. "Whaa... M...Miki.. Yoshi...? ...M'I still dreaming?" She mumbled to herself, starting to sit up to her knees, and let out a yawn, looking around. She poked at her arm for a moment, then looked around.

"Mnn.. hast'beadream..." She mumbles. "What would yoshi-chan be doing here?" She continues to talk to herself.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:22 am

Miki was starting to slip off into napland as well, but when the bed stirred without Miki moving the girl woke up and looked around, finding that she wasn't alone after all. She frowned, seeing someone else already sleeping in the bed. Someone she thought she recognized.

"I know you from somewhere..." Miki said, sitting up. The girl seemed to slip back into sleep. Miki shifted over on the bed, until she was right next to the girl. Miki came over and shook the girl a little bit, to wake her up a little bit more.

"Ah! I remember! You're Sachiko, the sleepy one!" Miki said, "I remember you now. You're the only idol who slept more than I did back when we worked at that production company." Miki sat back a little bit. She remembered how Sachiko was always lethargic, while Miki brought the energy whenever she performed. Lethargic Sachiko was eventually kicked out for falling asleep on set, from what she remembered.

"C'mon wake up Sachi-chan! And move over, I'm tired!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Sachiko watched as the girl crawled towards her, and shook at her a little bit. Her head was still heavy from sleep though, and just mumbled as she's shaken a little.

"Mnmmmnm.." She listened to the dream version of Miki recognizing her, and nods a little. "Yep... sleepy Sachy..." She mumbles, then felt her pushing at her. "N..ne... I was here first..." She started to protest as Miki started to push at her.

"Wh..why do I have to be awake?" She asked her. "I wanna stay asleep.." SHe said, trying to lay back down, and snag up the covers, trying to roll herself up in them.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Miki narrowed her eyes, reaching over to grab the covers and pull them off Sachi before shaking her some more. "Be~cause~," Miki said, "I wanna take a nap too! And you're taking up the whole bed! Since when were you so selfish Sachi? I thought you were just lazy!"

Miki began pushing Sachi a little bit, trying to get her to move to the side so she could lie down. Truth was, there was plenty of room on the bed, but Miki wanted Sachiko to wake up. She wasn't feeling all that sleepy anymore. Rather, seeing Sachiko's cute sleeping face again made her want to have some fun playing with the lazy former idol. She wanted to try out a little bit of the wrestling stuff with her, maybe grabbing her and holding her down... groping her... Miki began to blush a little and drool slightly from thinking about all the things she could do...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Sachiko grumbles sleepily as the covers are ripped away from her. "mmyoshi-chan.. this bed is big enough for both of us.. quit being so- ... ne... are you feeling okay??" Sachiko asked, starting to sit up, tilting her head as she saw Miki's cheeks had heated up, and she was drooling slightly.

"...You aren't sick, are you? I don't want to get sick..." She frowns slightly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Miki frowned a bit as Sachi sat up and looked at her strangely. "What? Of course I'm not sick! I'm tired," Miki said. Sachi wasn't covered up now, and Miki's blush deepened when she saw the girl wearing a nightie that was completely see-through, and how it showed off the girl's perfectly spherical breasts. Miki bit her lip, wondering what kind of perverted things she could do to Sachi in this situation. In this wrestling league after all, those things were encouraged.

"Anyways, you've been sleeping long enough!" Miki said, "You're too lazy Sachi, and if you don't get to work, you'll get fired again! So come on, give me the bed and get to work!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Sachiko blinks a little, seeing the red on her face deepen, and frowns. "But you're burning up! You have a fever! Get away from me!" She said, trying to push her away, then stole back her covers, unaware of the perverted thoughts her friend was having of her.

"Get to work how? No one's told me to do anything yet." She replies, sounding really confused now.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:49 pm

"What? I don't have a fever!" Miki protested. She grabbed Sachiko as the girl tried to pull away, slipping in close while pressing her forehead against Sachi's. "See? No fever. My face is just red, that's all."

Miki was really close to Sachi now though, and even though she had the covers on and wasn't as naked as before, Miki could still feel the arousal burning up inside of her, the desire to just pin Sachi down and have her way. She didn't expect AFW's tendencies to creep up this quickly, but she rather liked it.

"Well... the girls here don't just do idol stuff," Miki said, "They also have to do this." With that, she closed her eyes, pulled Sachi in and gave the girl a kiss right on her lips, holding them together in this kiss to keep it going.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down