Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp) - Page 8 Empty Re: Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:25 am

Once Rain laid down on her back, Songbird would go forward to grab both legs as se said, "Alright, the last thing we will do is the boston crab. Make sure you take note." And just like before, she did as she was saying so.

"This starts off at the legs, you have to both legs under your armpits in order to get the opponent raised up and only on her upper back and arms. From here, you go up and turn your opponent on your stomach, maintaining your hold on the legs. And as from here, I can lean back to apply pressure and even sit down to increase it. Do you feel the pressure?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp) - Page 8 Empty Re: Rain's Training with Songbird (for dlamp)

Post by dlamp Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:00 am

As Songbird went through the instructions for the hold, Rain could definitely feel the pressure. This hold hurt a lot more than the last too. Maybe because this one focused on her legs and back and she never really tried her flexibility in this areas. "Y-Yeah, and it really hurts too." She grunted out, trying her best to endure the pain. No wonder Nikki beat her so easily, she really needed to condition herself for these types of moves.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:22 am

Once she heard Rain's response to the pain, Songbird would slowly release her from the submission and put her legs down on the mat. "I know it's quite rough, but it's very simple to pull off." She would lay down on her back beside her friend and said, "Now you try it, Rain."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:55 am

Once Song released Rain from the hold, she exhaled in relief. All of these holds were really wearing down on her muscles. She was surprised at how tired she was after just learning three basic holds. These things could definitely do some damage to a person if done could correctly. "Alright Alice," She huffed out, still out of breath. Taking a few more moments to get her stamina back, she started to go through the process of the boston crab. As she did, it was a lot easier to pull off than the camel clutch. Probably because grabbing the legs were a lot easier than the face or upper body. Though due to Rain's short height, she ended up sitting on Alice's back to apply as much pressure as she could with her small body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 am

Songbird waited for Rain when she was taking her breath so she could enough energy for initiating the submission. She felt her legs being grabbed before being turned over on her stomach. From there, Rain would sit on her back so that she could as much pressure as she could.

"Nngh," grunted Songbird as she felt the pain setting in. She would reach back and tap on Rain's shoe saying, "Okay, Rain, that's good. Nice job."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 am

Feeling song's tap, Rain let go of her mentor's legs, sighing in relieve before getting off of her. "Whew, these holds are really hard on bigger opponents." She said, giggling a little. These moves would probably help her out a lot with when dealing with fighters like Nikki, giving her a chance to not totally trapped in a hold. I'll probably stick with my strikes when fighting Song though. To be honest, she didn't have a strategy for her rematch with her yet. It'd be best to come up with one soon and try it out on someone willing to practice with her, though the kawaii league probably didn't have any wrestlers Song's height, so she'd have to put in a request for spar with someone in Friction. "Hey Alice," She said, looking at her with a thoughtful look. "When we fight each other again, don't hold back, 'kay?" She remained silent for a moment before blushing. "U-Uh, I mean, I know we won't have a rematch for awhile, but I, uh, just, uh..." She sighed, looking away. "S-Sorry to be so serious so suddenly, but... I just wanna' fight you without regrets, y'know...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:14 am

Songbird giggled as she said, "Yeah, I know what you mean." She would slowly get up as she heard Rain's question about the rematch and said, "Sure, I can do that. Hope you're up to it when that time comes." She dusted herself and stretched her body out a little bit to relax. She was glad that her friend was doing so well in her newfound skills in fighting. Perhaps with enough time, she'll be one of the best.

Songbird would then turn to see Rain asking her about something. "Yes? Speak up, Rain. It's okay." Then, she heard her friend requesting to fight her without regrets. "Yeah, I'm okay with that. It would be great to see how your hard work paid off."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:47 am

"I will be, don't worry," Rain said, smirking slightly in an attempt to lighten the mood. Though she was excited for their inevitable rematch, to have a chance to show her mentor how much stronger she'd be. She was getting there, but she needed to train a lot more, and not just with Songbird. Rain would have to get a lot more experience before fighting her again, maybe in the next few months. After all, she came pretty close in their fight.

Hearing Song's reply, Rain would sprout a grin and give a light punch to her mentor's shoulder. "Careful what you wish for Arisu-Sensei, I'm gonna' totally kick your butt next time~" She teased, though partly serious. "Oh," She giggled a little, realizing something. "I think that'll be your new nickname from now on." Rain said, still giggling a little. She made had not been Japanese, but she had picked up a few of basic honorifics, and had learned to correctly pronounce Alice's Japanese name over time. Well, she's not teaching me martial arts -sadly- but she's still teaching me something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:56 am

Songbird smirked when Rain gave a light punch to her shoulder. "Hmhm, Arisu-sensei?" Since Rain considered it her new nickname, Songbird should like it too. "I'll be looking forward to that day, Reyna. Believe me." She giggled along either new friend before remembering something as well.

"Oh, and if you ever want to learn new techniques or just want to train more, just let me know anytime you like. I have a pretty flexible schedule for the time being and maybe I can help you figure out the fighting styles that are right for you in the future." She went to get her bag and unzipped the smaller pouch to take out a small piece of paper. It contained her phone number and she gave it to Rain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:57 am

"Heh, thanks Alice." Rain said, smiling brightly. "I'll be sure to call you so we can spar sometime." She followed Song out of the ring, taking the paper with her phone number on it. "'Kay, I'll call you sometime." She said, putting the number in her pocket. "Well, guess I'll see you later then, thanks for training with me~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next