Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ms. Spencer vs. Jackpot

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ms. Spencer vs. Jackpot - Page 3 Empty Re: Ms. Spencer vs. Jackpot

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:29 am

Jackpot gritted her teeth as Miss Spencer's hold prevented her from making her move, she had to find another way. As she grunted in struggle of the full nelson, she would say, "Yes, I do. And I hope you don't mind that it's going to hurt us both." This next move may seem silly, but she had to do everything she could to get back in the game. So, Jackpot would attempt to take several steps forward to try and not get Spencer guessing what she's doing. And at the last moment, she would scurry her feet backwards to try and get them both to fall or even hit against the turnbuckle.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:45 am

Miss Spencer seemed a bit confused by Jackpot's words. She blinked, opening her mouth to reply to the girl again, but then suddenly the redhead was dragging both of them forward, slowly. She went to dig her boots into the mat, to stop the girl in her tracks, but out of nowhere Jackpot suddenly threw her weight backwards.

"Ooof!" The teacher cried out, her feet shuffling for a moment before the blonde found herself tripped up. She fell straight backwards, landing on her firm ass, but she kept her arms around Jackpot's at the same time, trying to pull her down with her. When she finally hit the mat, however, that's when the full nelson would finally be weakened, her arms only loosely hanging around the redhead's now.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:03 am

"Yes, it worked!" thought Jackpot with glee as her little trick was successful. Now that Miss Spencer's arms were loose, she would quickly get away from her grip before the other woman got back up. Standing up, the Irish girl said, "You know, Miss Spencer, yer right about not letting yerr opponent have a chance to fight back. So, I'll take yer lesson into consideration."

Saying this, she would attempt to quickly grab at Miss Spencer's legs and cross them in a 4-shape. If she managed to do that, she would turn Miss Spencer over and sit on her back for a texas cloverleaf, which she calls her "4-Leaf Clover".

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:09 am

Spencer had been taken by surprise by the redhead, but she was still fairly fresh and full of energy. No way the girl was going to get her into such a submission hold, so early in the match.

As Jackpot reached down for her legs, the teacher frowned, trying to kick out hard with them, intent on kicking the redhead away from herself.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:43 am

Jackpot would grunt as she was kicked away from Miss Spencer. Turns out that she too still had energy to fight, it may take a while to tire her down. Nevertheless, she got back in her fighting stance and backed away a little. "Hmm, seems that the teacher still got spunk. Me like that." Jackpot smirked as she was interested to see what else this schoolteacher got.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:49 am

After the redhead was kicked away, Miss Spencer sat up, slowly starting to stand, her eyes focused on Jackpot all the while. The girl was tricky, but...Spencer didn't think she would be too much of a problem. She had fought worse, after all.

Once she was back up, the blonde began to circle towards Jackpot again, wordlessly moving towards her. Her hands raised up again, inviting Jackpot to another lock up, giving the girl a sly, tempting smile as she moved in closer.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:08 am

Jackpot's eyes watched Miss Spencer as she circled around her and inviting her for another lock up. Jackpot thought, "Having a test of strength was already tough enough as it is. Maybe it's time I put in my next trick for her." The Irish girl would come over to Miss Spencer as if she accepts the invitation to lock once again. But she would try to jump at the last moment and grab her shoulders while putting her feet against her stomach. If this worked, Jackpot would roll backwards and do a monkey toss to throw the teacher forward on her stomach.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:10 am

Miss Spencer clicked her tongue as Jackpot accepted her lock up. It was a dumb move, she thought, showing the girl's inexperience to her. Surely she knew that she wouldn't beat the teacher in a grapple like that?

Before she could begin to punish the Irish cutie for her mistake though, Jackpot suddenly jumped up towards her, and the next thing she knew, the blonde was tossed across the ring. She landed neatly on her stomach, grunting as she hit the canvas, lying there a moment with a surprised expression on her face.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:29 am

Jackpot would chuckle as she saw Miss Spencer fall flat on her stomach like a pancake after the toss. "Yeh look surprised, teacher. Here's my lesson to yeh, never pull off a similar move twice. For some opponents have different ideas for that." She would stand up and rush over to the teacher before she gets up. Once there, she would attempt to jump and land her rear on her back for added pain and taunt her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 am

The teacher didn't have even a moment to try and rise. Before she knew what was happening, Jackpot was jumping at her, and the very next moment, the girl had landed on her, ass-first, squarely in the center of her back. Miss Spencer yelled out when the girl struck her; Jackpot was light, but still, having someone land on you like that still hurt.The buxom teacher writhed beneath the redhead, squirming under her, tilting her head back to bark up at her.

"G-get off!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next