Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ms. Spencer vs. Jackpot

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ms. Spencer vs. Jackpot - Page 5 Empty Re: Ms. Spencer vs. Jackpot

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:52 am

Seeing Miss Spencer double over, Jackpot would try to add a knee to the face to make her fall down. She would think to herself, "I can see why this teacher is feared by the other wrestlers. Her own rage gets the better of her and it leads her to bring more pain than she realized. I gotta watch meself out there." If Miss Spencer did fall on her back to the mat, Jackpot would try to grab her legs and try again for the "4-Leaf Clover."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 am

As Spencer was doubled over, gasping in pain, up came Jackpot's knee to her face. The sudden, brutal attack forced the teacher to straighten upwards, causing her to stumble one step backwards before collasping to the mat, rolling onto her front and holding her face in pain. She groaned into her hands, the sound muffled by her own flesh, as she lied there, that series of attacks leaving her reeling.

After a short moment the blonde lowered her hands, ready to start pushing herself up, but by this time it was too late. She felt Jackpot grabbing her legs, twisting them around into the Texas cloverleaf. The next thing Miss Spencer knew, she was wrapped up in the hold, groaning louder as the smaller redhead began to work her over with the submission.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Jackpot had a good grip on Miss Spencer's legs as she continued the cloverleaf. She pulled back farther and farther every several seconds to increase the pressure. She heard her opponent's loud groaning as the pressure moved in on both legs and lower back. She would then ask, "Do you want to quit now, Miss Spencer? Or do you have another lesson to show me?" If Miss Spencer refused to submit, Jackpot would release her from the submission and back off to let her stand back up and fight.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:29 am

When Jackpot let go of her legs, Miss Spencer was both relieved and confused. Jackpot had her trapped, had her right where she wanted her. Why did she let her go? It didn't matter though; the teacher saw it as just another rookie mistake from the redhead.

Once her legs were released, the teacher rolled to the side, away from Jackpot. She curled up a bit, rubbing her legs for a moment, then started to stand slowly, remaining wary of Jackpot as she did so.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:50 am

Jackpot would back away and stretch out her arms as she watched Miss Spencer relieve the pain in her legs and slowly start to stand up. She would say, "Are you alright, Miss Spencer? I hope I didn't hurt you too much. I just didn't the match to end so soon." She would then add, "I know you have something else to teach me. I'm ready though, I'm willing to learn from a veteran like you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

"I'm not hurt..." The teacher muttered to her opponent, shaking her head as she got back on both feet. She was having trouble getting a read on the redhead. One moment, she was being insulting and mean to Miss Spencer, and the next she was being apologetic and humble. She couldn't figure it out, but decided she was try to ignore that for now, and just go on the offensive again.

In towards Jackpot the teacher moved, shifting her stance a bit to a more offensive one. As she moved in closer towards Jackpot, she would throw a pair of swift jabs towards her chin, hoping to catch her with her guard down.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Jackpot would get back in her fighting stance as soon as Miss Spencer stood up. The teacher moved in closer to Jackpot in order to throw a pair of swift jabs aimed for the chin. The Irish girl would try to block them, but the jabs seem to go a little more harder than the teacher's previous attacks. This made Jackpot hiss in pain as she tried to shake the pain off her arms before Miss Spencer had another chance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Striking wasn't normally Miss Spencer's strong point, but she had found in her career that suddenly switching to a striking style could throw off some of her opponents. It seemed that Jackpot was falling for it, and when the girl reeled back, hissing in pain from the first two hits, Spencer's aim would come downward, another pair of punches shooting towards the girl's gut.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 am

Jackpot was still shaking the pain off her arms when Miss Spencer came in with two direct hits to the stomach. "GUH! UGH!" she cried out as she doubled over and stumbled backwards, trying to keep her balance. She was trying to breathe to regain some air back in her as she glanced at the teacher what she'll do next. Wanting to retaliate, Jackpot would keep her doubled over position to keep Miss Spencer from guessing her move. Then at the last moment, she tried to charge her head at the chest to throw her off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:48 am

Miss Spencer moved in closer as Jackpot doubled over. She had planned on snaking one of her arms around the girl's neck, to help set her up for one of her infamous suplexes, but before she could do so, the redhead suddenly charged forward. The blonde teacher was struck right in her busty chest by the girl, stumbling back a few steps from her. She faltered slightly, looking a bit off her balance but otherwise not too bothered, Jackpot having been too close to gather any real speed for her charge before it struck Miss Spencer.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next