Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!)

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:34 am

"Then can we expect you to team up any time soon, then?" Elenore asked. It seemed be the trend, opponents becoming friends and then teammates. "Do you prefer a rematch with her first? Or do you have other plans? Do tell us, Miss Ashcole."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sarah's recuperation (Open Thread-Anybody come In!)

Post by Jessica Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:44 pm

"Maybe." Shizuka said,trying to act mature. She really wasnt planning in join forces with Anna,but it was a really good idea. "I think I think about it while I'm in here,and maybe,if I decide that is convenient,I'll ask her"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:18 am

Elenore smiled to herself. Sometimes it was best to make the news yourself. Like just now.

"Once you do get out of here, what would your plans be?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:23 am

"To be completely honest.....I once thought in leaving the league...." Sarah said,very sad. The wrestling was her life,and after all she lived in AFW,she doubted of herself and what she should do.

"But I dont really know...I need to do something before I leave here..."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:06 am

"And what is that task you need to accomplish?" Elenore pressed gently. Here was the scoop!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:29 pm

"To be completely honest...I dont want to talk about it,but as you're an important reporteer,I think I'll tell you..." Sarah said,letting out a small sigh to give the scene a dramatic style. After taking a few seconds,like in the movies,she finally turned to see Elenore again.

"I want to find my parents..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Elenore smiled slightly. "This interview is going out live across the world," she reminded Sarah. "Perhaps your parents are watching this very moment. Say something for them."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Sarah exploded in emotions. Probably her parents were watching this,so she said everything that she wanted to say to them.

"Mom....Dad.....I'm Sarah....If you're listening to this,its because I really miss you two,and I cant continue living without you...I love you Dad.....I love you Mom....*sniff* I'm going to go and look for you both even if that takes me my entire life! Please,wait for me!" Sarah said those words looking straight at the camera man,and just started to cry loudly

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 am

Elenore might be a professional, but she also had a heart. So she let Sarah have a long moment to herself.

Finally she brought her mike to her lips. "We wish you best of luck, then, Miss Ashcole." She eyed the camera. "This is Elenore Drake, AFW News."

As the cameraman cut the feed, Elenore nodded at Sarah. "Thank you for your time and cooperation, Miss Ashcole."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:50 am

"Its nothing....Thank you for your visit" Sarah said and wiped the tears away as she looked at the reporteer go through the door. She enjoyed finally talking to someone again,but right now,she was thinking in where her parents could be.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next