Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha - Page 5 Empty Re: Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:42 am

"Haaah..Nn...Natasha!" Heather would let out as the girl would keep pressing herself against her, not allowing her to escape. Heather's body felt in a wild rush as the girl would plant more kisses down along her neck, keeping up a cycle in her kisses and licks as she tried to apologize to her. Heather shook her head, wanting to get away, but the pleasure Natasha was giving her, the sweet and soft pleasure that Natasha kept delivering, was getting to be too much for Heather, she couldn't pull herself away.

Those wet kisses were causing Heather to shutter as her pussy tensed up onto Natasha's fingers, feeling her reaching her g-spot, causing Heather to let out a deep moan that was multiplied when her finger rubbed both her clit and that sweet spot. Heather could only stand it for another minute or so before she would burst again, all over NAtasha's hand. She would let out a whimper, gritting her teeth as she breathed in and out heavily. "Nuh...e..enough..I..quit." Heather let out, those orgasms one after another really getting to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha - Page 5 Empty Re: Wild Hentai: Heather vs Natasha

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:07 am

Hearing Heather call out her name in the midst of her pleasure excited her to no end, feeling her own sex dripping wet as she rubbed her body along her friend's. Her skillful fingers maneuvered inside the woman's sex which tightened around her fingers, making it feel as if Heather didn't want to let Natasha go as she began to stimulate both her g-spot and clit at the same time. Heather was resilient, lasting nearly an entire minute underneath this attack but she never once tried to stop her, and the inevitable would then happen as Heather burst in another powerful orgasm which dwarfed the previous ones. Natasha did not stop pumping her fingers inside of Heather even then, prolonging the orgasm as long as she could to drain Heather of every drop of cum inside her body, breathing heavily by the time Heather spilled her last drop.

Natasha continued even after Heather finally called it quits, not believing that the match could truly be over as she had just started to truly pleasure the woman. Her fingers slowly came to a stop and when she finally slid her fingers from Heather's pussy they were dripping with cum. Panting now Natasha pushed herself up onto her knees, reaching over to put her cum drenched fingers just above Heather's lips as she wanted her to suck them on her own accord this time. "B..but I wasn't...finished yet Heather. Do you...remember the bet, I get t..to make a command now."

Natasha thought about what she wanted to make Heather do for her, several ideas running through her mind before she settled on the perfect one. "I...want you to eat me out, I have yet to orgasm Heather, and I...I want you to eat out my pussy." Natasha finished saying with a light blush on her cheeks, sliding her body over Heather's until her knees were on either side of the woman's head with her pussy right above Heather's face.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:58 am

Feeling Natasha prolong her orgasm as much as she could, Heather would breathe in and out heavily, taking in as much as she cold to clam herself. Giving up to Natasha, she felt as if she could finally catch a little break. She knew Natasha was going to beat her in this match, thinking that her hentai skills were levels over her own. As her orgasm would finally subside, Heather's body would relax itself, almost losing all it's energy as Heather didn't push herself anymore, lying there on the mat as she did.

Heather would look over as Natasha got up onto her knees, the girl holding her cum soaked fingers just above her lips. Heather would let out a breath, staring at it a bit before obliging, sucking up her own juices from the girl's fingers before she would hear her words. "Aaaah....heh..yeah you do." Heather let out, slightly nervous at what Natasha would have her do.

"Ah....hah??" Heather let out at Natasha's words before the girl would slide her body over her's, kneeling over her head with her sex right above her face. Heather would gulp just slightly as she stared up at Natasha's sex. "Egh...f..fine.." Heather let out, not about to go against their deal as she would raise her head up just a bit, sticking out her tongue as she would lick the outer walls of Natasha's sex reluctantly before retracting her head a little. "A-a-aahm...y-you sure?" She would say with a deep blush on her face.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 am

Natasha felt like she was blushing harder than she ever had in her life right then as she placed her sex right above the lips of Heather and commanded her to eat out her pussy. She averted her eyes as she gazed up into the rafters waiting for Heather to fulfill her end of the bet, her eyes closing shut as she felt Heather's tongue begin to lick along the entrance to her sex, a light moan leaving her lips just before Heather stopped. Her eyes opened as she looked down at Heather's face, nodding in answer to the woman's question. "Yes I am Heather, I won the bet and my pussy wants to feel some of what I made you experience." Natasha replied as she further bent her knees to lower her pussy right up against Heather's face.

Last edited by 10067 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:56 pm

"Nh.." Heather would stare up at the girl's bare sex, looking at it with a quite nervous and embarrassed expression as she asked if she was sure. Of course, not surprisingly at all, Natasha confirmed, making it clear that her command for Heather was final. Heather would go to say something else before Natasha would lower her pussy up against her face. Heather's eyes would widen a bit, blushing deeper than ever before she would stick her tongue out again, starting to obey Natasha, sticking her tongue in her sex and reluctantly licking inside her, pleasuring her the best she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Natasha would much rather have done this backstage or at her home, it didn't embarrass her in the slightest to be take her prize in front of a crowd but she knew this must have been humiliating for Heather. Though after the type of match they had just gone through the woman really shouldn't have been embarrassed by this and after bringing Heather to orgasm three times in their match Natasha couldn't hold herself back any longer, sitting on the woman's face facing her breasts. Her eyes shut tight as Natasha got her wish, unable to stifle the string of moans which flew from her lips as she felt Heather's tongue licking up inside of her, her hands shooting down to grab onto Heather's mounds, squeezing them roughly as she endured being eaten out by Heather.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:49 pm

As the girl let out the string of moans, Heather couldn't help but feel quite aroused at the sound. Natasha was someone that she felt quite comfortable doing these sort of things with when it came down to it, trying her best to forget that there was the capacity crowd watching her being forced to eat the girl out like she was. She would keep it up though to the best of her ability, teasing her clit every once in a while when she pulled her tongue out. She felt the girl squeeze her breasts roughly, causing Heather to let out a loud muffled moan underneath her, squirming around a bit as she tried her best to keep it up even with that happening.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5