by Lobo Today at 8:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 8:44 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, vihro

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The expected rematch

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The expected rematch - Page 4 Empty Re: The expected rematch

Post by kiranar Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:55 pm

The Matron mother smiles and says " I hope you dont expect to see him in any condition to fight" as she beings to fade away ending the spell allowing the communication. Xerxan moving through clockwork like wing using the gears to by pass several of your best guards till he reaches a chamber with a pocket watch siting on the ground surrounded with 5 different statues of Erza. All five of them animate as he grabs the pocket watch now realizing the watch had some special enchantments affecting the time. He moves around dodging what he can as a 4 of them punch each other with enough force that they all shatter leading the last one toward the ledge he climbed up from he trips the remaining one fighting back a scream of agony as the statue lands slightly on his leg. He slides back to the chamber not realizing you traded him to a drow Matron mother. He feels the orb drop on him mending his leg
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:13 am

"This going to get to my tower if they don't stop him on level 5" Xerxan was the second last stage of her castle. It was boss rush Xerxan would have to face all the elite bosses again.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Xerxan approaches the first chamber as the first elite he met rushed over for revenge figuring he doesnt want to waste time as the elite got in range he jump lacing his fingers to smash it into the elites head downing her as he moves behind her and quickly snaps neck. The second boss came at him right away as he almost is caught,but he smashes her headfirst into wall till she falls limp then snaps her neck. He enters the third room noticing the harpy like elite once again glaring at him extremely pissed at him for defeating her once along with how much smaller the battle field is as she leaps to a corner pushing off in a sudden rush as he activates the pocket watch for a min to barely dodge her smashing right through the floor leaving a crater a few floors down as she is out cold covered in bits of floor and other objects that were crushed on the females way down. He reaches the mech woman's chamber. He watches her sizing up her range preparing for possible range attacks as he quickly drops a globe of darkness to block out any kind of sight even his own though he was prepared activating the time piece one last time knowing he better use its remaining power to speed him up as he unleases several slams onto the woman striking at her joints till they are broken. The magic slowly fades returning all vision to everyone as he uses the last bit of to throw her out a window. The final orb revitalizes him as he walks up the stairs to the floor you are on.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Erza was not the final floor instead out of the ocean near the castle emerged the true castle were Erza was a bridge soon connected to two castle and erxan would move to face the final stage and the longest stage. This castle was bigger than the one Xerxan just went through and in the distant the tower was their.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:13 am

The matron mothers image appears infront of your throne and says to you " Greetings again I just decided to pop in to show you a spot to transport the boy to so my guards can exchange him for the disc." While you are speaking a younger voice says " Matron mother things are all set for the grand ball with many guests from outside our city paying us a visit with offers to be the first ones to take our new toy for a ride." The matron mother turns in to the side quickly removing a whip snaping it ruthlessly causing female screams before turning her attention back to you almost sure you realized now that being untouched raised Xerxans value over a male raised specificly for breeding. She chants a few words as she sets a map down leting it solidify in your throne room as she then fades back out once again. Xerxan moves through the final wing of the fake castle without much problems noticing the bridge he quickly crosses it not taking a chance you will retract it. Hours pass as the sounds of fight get closer to your throne room. Xerxan finally reaches your throne room breathing alittle hard, but not worn out too badly.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:30 am

Erza saw Xerxan fee down to the floor landing on her feet she was in her true from as being the god of wrath. "So you final made it Xerxan... I bet your wondering why I'm a man fight know and that is because this is my true from. \i am the god of wrath! \a pulse came out able to push anyone back and it was 30 times stronger than what Xerxan had seen. Erza skin was as hard as diamonds and her punches could take down a titan. Each word Erza said has as much power as a spell. She soon grew 4 other arm made of diamonds and converd in detailed metal. "Come at me Xerxan!"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Xerxan gulping a bit now sure he won't walk away from this fight as he sets down his stuff knowing he will need nothing restricting his movement. He takes up his stance now wishing he didn't burn all the magic in that pocket watch against the mechgirl guardian. He says to you "I have noone to grieve for me if I dont get up from the final knock down. He stops getting out a water skin taking a long slow drink knowing that he doesn't want to give you an advantage due to slowing down due to dehydration to make your victory easier.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Erza would wait as now she wanted a good fight she had already deffeted 8 pther gods and the will of the moon itself so she giver Xerxan a fighting chance. This was it for both a them it was do or die as Erza had plans to take over the world when she was done with him.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:30 am

Xerxan doesnt move into a combat stance, but says to you " I surrender because there is no sense in me wasting your time beating me till I am not moving anymore." He then says to you " just take me down I am no where near close enough to make this even fun for you.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:43 am

Erza was ready to take Xerxan life but when inside Xerxan head the millions on souls that Erza as killed came to Xerxan. [color=#FF00FF"Dont give in Xerxan if you do the world as we now will come to a end. If you dont put a stop to Erza all hope is lost.[/color] The souls started to merge with Xerxan and by the time they all did Xerxan was now as powerful as Erza now. Erza would step back seeing how Xerxan as gained so much power.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next