Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa - Page 2 Empty Re: [Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:05 am

"Mmm..." Rei murmered into Chigusa's mouth as she kissed her opponent while her legs squeezed Chigusa tightly. Rei smirked cheerfully thinking she had the upperhand in the fight when her thought was interrupted by the heel of Chigusa's hand pushing against her throat. Rei cringed as she was forced to break the kiss as she clenched her teeth trying to fight off the choking sensation. Grabbing Chigusa's wrist trying to relieve pressure off of her throat but, before she knew it Rei turned her head as Chigusa smeared the cream all over her face. "Mhhff! Ughk! uhh... Chigusa Stop it!" Rei muffled as Chigusa smeared it across her face, she didn't know why but, it bothered her a great deal more than she anticipated. Rei grabbed Chigusa's wrists with her hands and for a moment, she considered going for a double arm bar but, in this sort of match joint locks were frowned upon. Instead, Rei used her legs breaking her scissors as she used her feet to push off of Chigusa's hips to put some distance between the two.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa - Page 2 Empty Re: [Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

Post by zxn666 Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:14 am

Chigusa pulled off her move, smearing the cream all over Rei's face, trying to get some of it into her mouth and her nose. That would be most distracting after all, and Chigusa can attack properly once getting a breather. It certainly did it's job, annoying Rei and completely disrupting her hold. Chigusa felt confident enough to wriggle out, but then Rei suddenly let her waist go but grabbed her hand. The idol gasped when Rei planted her feet on either side of her hip and pushed backwards, sending the idol flying back and landing with a splash in the cream. The idol sat up quickly, shaking her head. She looked up and glared at Rei.

"Oh you are so dead," Chigusa said, "And here I was thinking I could play fair with you Rei! If you're going to be tricky, then so am I!"

Chigusa got up onto her knees, wading through the cream towards Rei, advancing into range for an attack.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:39 am

Rei sat up as she coughed a little as she began to inhale and exhale through her mouth as she glared back at Chigusa. She hadn't expected her to go over her head like that. The Cosplay fighter forgot to let go of her wrists and as a result she had thrown her over the wrong way by accident. However, Rei was far less than apologetic.

"Excuse me?" Rei said a little ticked off, "You're the one who just tried to strangle me and suffocate me with whipped cream!"

Rei groaned wiping her face with cream, Chigusa had successfully wiped it all over her face. She coughed as some got in her nose and a little git into her mouth. Rei hated the way Chigusa had the nerve to accuse her of not playing fair after what she did to a friend.

"I think it's about time... I teach you a lesson in manners..." Rei said as she saw Chigusa advancing forward, Rei advanced as well rushing in on her knees as she scooped up some of the cream with her hand and would slosh it in Chigusa's face before rushing in to try and face her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:47 am

"I think it's time I teach you some respect!" Chigusa shot back in kind as she advanced at Rei. No doubt both girls were pissed now, Rei with a much more legitimate reason than Chigusa, but Chigusa's fighting spirit was awakened and she wanted to pick a fight. Then Rei swung cream at her face, Chigusa quickly crossed her arms in front of her to block the cream from hitting her face, slowing her down but protecting her eyes. It splashed mostly on her arms. Chigusa quickly attacked again, grabbing a handful of cream and throwing it at Rei's face in kind, but using it as cover to lunge in and try to tackle Rei around the waist!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:00 am

Rei came in guns blazing after she whipped the cream at Chigusa's face but, Chigusa manged to block it from getting into her eyes. In the confusion, Rei lifted her forearm to shield herself as well but, in doing so she blinded herself and couldn't see Chigusa as she charged in. Rei wasn't expecting her to tackle her waist forcing her off balance. "Wahh! Oofh!" Rei grunted as she fell onto her back but, as she didn't see this coming she didn't tuck in her chin and therefore, she fell on the back of her skull. Rei grunted, she was more than fine but, she was stunned by the impact and a bit disoriented as she lay on the pit floor groaning trying to snap out of it. She lay with her limbs eagle spread while her head rolled back and fourth as she moaned a little in pain.

"Damn it..." She cursed as she knew Chigusa would take advantage of her in this state and this position as she tried to squirm her way away from her as best as she could through the whipped cream sludge.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:07 am

Chigusa felt Rei thump her head on the hard floor of the pit, and she winced in sympathy. That was going to hurt for quite a while, and it stunned Rei enough to give Chigusa control. The idol didn't hesitate to press her advantage though, scrambling to get atop of Rei's sexy form, quickly trying to grab Rei's wrists and push her arms up above her head, grabbing them and holding the girl trapped in her hand. She slid her legs down, trying to grapevine Rei's long silky legs and lock her in a painful and tight grapevine stretch. Chigusa pressed her body tightly against Rei's, letting her bigger breasts press up against Rei's smaller bust, attempting to show Rei how her womanly assets were inferior to the idol's in a display of dominance.

"Mmm, you are mine!" Chigusa said eagerly as she got control.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:28 am

Rei groaned as she felt Chigusa's body get on top of hers, she did very little to try and suppress her. Rei slowly began to shake out of her stupor but, she was far too slow to react. "Ah..." Rei's face flushed red as Chigusa's legs spread her legs farther apart causing her quite a bit of discomfort. Rei then let out a large gasp of air as her eyes widened fully comprehending the situation she was in. Chigusa would be able to see Rei's desperation as she panted furiously looking for some way to escape but, her arms were pinned. Her legs were spread and she had to endure Chigusa's breasts pressing so firmly against hers. Rei winced feeling Chigusa's nipples dig into her breasts. The girl was in a state of panic, she shook her head furiously when Chigusa said those words. Rei's cheeks grew redder as she could see the shutters of camera's getting a very good shot of Rei powerless, humiliated and dominated.

"N-no! N-never!" Rei responded as she turned her head not able to meet Chigusa's eye as she struggled desperately to escape as she could feel Chigusa's flawless naked body press so firmly against her it made Rei shudder. "G-get off of me! Ugh! I'm warning you!"

Last edited by 863 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:41 am

"Warning me? Of what?" Chigusa said softly, her voice happy and tinkling like bells, "You can't do anything Rei, you're trapped! By me!" She looked down at Rei's green eyes, and licked her lips. They tasted sweet from the cream smeared onto their bodies. Chigusa pulled and squeezed some more, trying to torture Rei's thighs and shoulders, spreading her legs more and bringing their sexes into gentle contact. Chigusa moaned, blushing slightly, her lips pouting as she gazed down mockingly at the girl trapped beneath her.

"I've got you trapped Rei, and I'm going to start humiliating you," Chigusa said, "Do you want to submit? I'll accept it now and spare you from the embarrassment. Later on, I might not!" The idol rubbed her tits against Rei's, and pressed her sex in tightly in a sticky messy kiss.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 am

Chigusa's cheerful, mocking tone, just drove Rei up the wall as she fell victim to this humiliation. rei growled as she tried to force herself free but, it just wasn't happening. Rei was fairly sure she was stronger than Chigusa but, in such a secure hold down even she wouldn't be able to break free. Rei cringed as she felt Chigusa's tongue lick her soft lips, she blushed at how powerless she was.

"Uhhhh-ahh!" Rei groaned as Chigusa spread her legs farther and farther apart, she arched her back shaking her head as Chigusa tortured her like this. the pain in her shoulders wasn't as bad but, the legs were both the more humiliating and more painful. That's when Rei felt it, that tingling sensation between her legs. It was warm and soft and it was Chigusa' womanhood. Rei immediately began to squirm as the two touched. 'This is bad... this is very very bad...' Rei thought to herself unable to contain herself.

"Ghh- Forget it!" Rei said shaking her head, "I'll never give in to you.... NEVER!"

Last edited by 863 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:05 am

"Ohh I love it when you try to be brave!" Chigusa said, cooing into Rei's ear, "Tell me if this feels good, ok?"

She pulled up on Rei's arms and spread Rei's legs open wide, almost to the limit of how much she could stretch. Chigusa wanted to give Rei a heavy dose of pain before pleasuring her again. Leaning in, Chigusa kissed Rei's lips firmly, pushing her tongue into Rei's mouth. Her breasts pressed up against Rei's tits and her hard nipples pressed against Rei's nipples as well. The idol's sex rubbed up against Rei's in an erotic way, the cream acting like a lubricant as it mixed with her sex juices and made the rubbing feel pleasurable.

"Mmm... Mmmmmm...." Chigusa moaned. She broke the kiss, panting for a moment, looking down at Rei. "Even if you don't give in, I'm going to have my fun," Chigusa said, before leaning in to kiss Rei again, attempting to re-establish her dominance.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next